It’s a nightmare scenario – the vacation you’ve saved for, planned, and dreamed about is ruined due to serious injuries caused by unsafe conditions at your timeshare. You deserve compensation for the harm you’ve suffered, and a Daytona Beach timeshare premises liability lawyer from our team at Bogin, Munns & Munns can help.
Our Daytona Beach premises liability lawyers can fight for you whether you live in Florida or another state. We aim to hold property owners financially accountable for hazards created by their negligence. You and your family should not have to shoulder the economic burden of someone else’s mistakes.
Damages You Can Recover After a Premises Liability Accident in Daytona Beach
Many tourists visit Daytona Beach annually to take advantage of the area’s white-sand beaches and attractions like the Daytona International Speedway. Timeshare resorts, beach clubs, vacation clubs, and condos cater to these visitors. However, as with any rental property, property owners are legally responsible for ensuring their guests’ safety.
When injuries occur on another party’s property due to lack of maintenance, hazardous conditions, or negligence, victims can file a claim or lawsuit and aim to hold those responsible for the premises financially liable. In general, our personal injury attorneys can help victims seek the following damages after a timeshare premises liability accident:
- Medical expenses. We can seek compensation for current and future medical treatment related to your timeshare accident, including ambulance transportation, emergency department care, hospital stays, doctor’s visits, surgeries, prescription drugs, medical equipment, physical therapy, and extended nursing.
- Lost income. We can pursue fair compensation for wages, benefits, and earnings lost because of your injuries and recovery. If you suffered a permanent or disabling injury and cannot return to work or perform your previous job, we can seek compensation for your lost earning potential.
- Property damages. If your cell phone, prescription eyeglasses, jewelry, or other personal items suffered damage in the accident, we can seek reimbursement for repairs or replacements.
- Travel expenses. If you or your loved ones had to extend your stay in Daytona Beach because of your timeshare accident, we can pursue compensation for accommodations, meals, and other travel costs.
- Pain and suffering. We can pursue monetary awards for physical pain, scarring, disfigurement, mental anguish, emotional distress, loss of life enjoyment, and diminished quality of life.
- Wrongful death. If your loved one suffered a fatal premises liability injury, our wrongful death lawyers can seek awards on behalf of their estate and survivors. Compensation may include the above damages, as well as funeral and burial costs and the loss of your family member’s financial support, services, companionship, and guidance.
To consult with an experienced timeshare premises liability lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
Financial Responsibility for Timeshare Premises Liability Accidents in Daytona Beach
Financial responsibility for a timeshare accident usually rests with a timeshare company or the owners who have leased or bought into the property. The timeshare agreement will outline who is legally liable for the property’s conditions and maintenance, who is accountable for accidents, and the involved parties’ insurance obligations.
Our Daytona Beach timeshare premises liability attorneys can review the involved contracts and applicable insurance policies. We will fight to ensure that all those who owe you compensation pay their fair share, even if that means pursuing multiple claims against multiple entities.
Daytona Beach Timeshare Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Do You Need a Daytona Beach Premises Liability Lawyer If You Live Out-of-State?
According to Florida Statutes § 48.193, Florida’s courts have jurisdiction over personal injury lawsuits arising from accidents occurring in the state. Therefore, if you suffered an injury at a Daytona Beach timeshare, any legal representative you hire must have a license to practice in Florida, even if you live elsewhere.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Will Conduct a Local Investigation
Our firm has offices across Central Florida, so no matter where your accident happened in the area, we can get a team member to the scene quickly to document the timeshare’s conditions and collect evidence.
We also have relationships with local law enforcement, medical professionals, and case experts whom we can call upon when investigating your accident and building a case to prove negligence.
Click to contact our Daytona Beach Timeshare Premises Liability Lawyers today
Our Personal Injury Law Firm Will Put 40 Years of Experience to Work for You
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we can leverage our 40+ years of personal injury experience to help you pursue the financial award you need and deserve.
Your Daytona Beach timeshare premises liability lawyer will prepare case paperwork, communicate with involved parties, and deal with all the details and red tape. We will aggressively advocate for you and your best interests throughout your personal injury claim or lawsuit.
We will never let insurance adjusters or opposing attorneys push you around. We will act as a shield, protecting you from bad-faith tactics, intimidation, or pressure to accept a lowball settlement.
We will fight for fair compensation, including representing you at trial if necessary. We take premises liability cases involving:
- Slip and fall injuries
- Stairway and escalator accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Fires and explosions
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites
- Deck and balcony accidents
- Gym accidents
- Negligent security
- Falling trees or tree limbs
We Will Help You Navigate Florida’s Legal System
Every state has unique laws governing personal injury cases. In Florida, changes made in 2023 give victims of negligence a shorter deadline for seeking financial compensation. Our Daytona Beach timeshare premises liability injury lawyers can help you with the following:
- The statute of limitations. Before 2023, injury victims had four years from their accident to pursue damages. Now, under HB 837/SB 236, you have only two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. You also have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of a fatally injured loved one, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. Our legal team will resolve your insurance claim or take legal action before the deadline passes.
- Comparative negligence. HB 837 also changed the state’s comparative negligence laws. Now, if the court finds you more than 50 percent responsible for your accident, you cannot recover injury compensation. Our lawyers will defend you against allegations of negligence or wrongdoing that could lower your award or bar you from seeking damages.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Timeshare Premises Liability Injury Consultation
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns today to learn more about how our Daytona Beach premises liability lawyers can help you seek justice for your timeshare injury. We offer free consultations and can take your case on a contingency-fee-basis. Reach out for help 24/7.