Did you or a loved one suffer injuries in a Lyft accident? If so, a Daytona Beach Lyft accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will fight for the money you deserve.
We may obtain a financial recovery for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages resulting from your accident. With decades of experience fighting for motor vehicle accident victims, trust Bogin, Munns & Munns with your claim or lawsuit.
Potential Compensation for Victims of a Daytona Beach Lyft Accident
Ridesharing serves many positive roles in Daytona Beach, but a study from the Becker Friedman Institute suggests that ridesharing’s contributions to traffic, road deterioration, and total miles traveled increase the risk of serious accidents. This risk is especially great when Lyft drivers operate their vehicles dangerously.
Our team steps up when victims like you pay the immediate cost of ridesharing accidents’ continued rise. A personal injury lawyer from our firm will identify all of the damages resulting from your accident, including:
- Lost income: Injuries from any motor vehicle accident can lead to lost income, missed performance bonuses, and missed promotional opportunities. Long-term or permanent injury symptoms may cause loss of your job or benefits, a forced career change, and lost earning power.
- Vehicle repairs: If your vehicle sustained damage during the Lyft accident in Daytona Beach, we may seek coverage for all necessary repairs. If your vehicle suffered total damage, we’ll work to have liable parties replace it.
- Medical expenses: Medical care from a motor vehicle accident is an unexpected and costly expense for many victims. We can work to ensure liable parties cover all of your accident-related medical bills, including the cost of emergency transportation, emergency treatment, hospitalization, medications, and other medical services.
- Pain and suffering: This wide-reaching category of damages can include the pain of physical injuries, emotional distress resulting from traumatic memories, and conditions like depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
We can document the more specific expenses and non-economic damages within these larger categories of damages. Bogin, Munns & Munns also represents clients who have lost loved ones in a Lyft accident. If you have tragically lost a loved one because of a Lyft accident in Daytona Beach, your recoverable damages may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Permanent loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household skills and contributions
- Grief, a specific form of pain and suffering
- Counseling and other treatments for grief
- Your own lost income if your take time from work to cope with your loss
- Loss of companionship, parental guidance, and other non-economic benefits the decedent provided their loved ones
Whether your Lyft accident in Daytona Beach involved you or a loved one, a lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns wants to assist you. Our firm may be your greatest legal resource during this difficult time. We can fight for the maximum financial recovery that you are entitled to obtain, and you’ll only have to worry about your recovery.
To consult with an experienced lyft accident lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
Why Hire a Lawyer From Our Firm for Your Lyft Accident Case in Daytona Beach
Lyft accident victims deserve legal help as soon as possible, and our team serving Daytona Beach is prepared to help you right away. You may call and retain our firm because:
- Our attorneys know the latest ridesharing laws: Ridesharing is a relatively new phenomenon, legally speaking. Our team remains in tune with the latest laws regarding Lyft and other ridesharing companies. This knowledge of the latest laws allows us to handle your case in Daytona Beach without hesitation.
- We consider all legal options: We never pre-determine how we will resolve your case. From a potential settlement to a judgment recovered at trial, we will maintain all options when resolving your case. This way, we can focus on a single priority: getting the compensation you deserve.
- We promise professionalism and dedication to your case: A law firm does not maintain a strong reputation for more than 40 years without treating clients right. The team at Bogin, Munns & Munns will provide regular communication, respect, and attention to detail.
We treat clients like family and have done so since 1979. Let our team serving Daytona Beach handle your case, as ridesharing accident cases are well within our firm’s comfort zone.
Daytona Beach Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
We Provide Comprehensive Legal Services for Lyft Accident Victims
The team at Bogin, Munns & Munns ensures that clients do not lose sleep over their Lyft accident cases—we handle every step of their claim or lawsuit. We can assist you by:
Determining How to Seek Compensation
Lyft provides its drivers with various insurance coverages, and these coverages may apply to your losses. An at-fault motorist will also generally have auto insurance that may take effect before Lyft’s insurance does.
Our firm can explore all applicable insurance policies and help you determine how to seek compensation. Filing a lawsuit is another possible option, depending on your unique personal circumstances.
Obtaining Evidence and Documenting Your Damages
We will speak with witnesses, get the police report, photograph vehicular damage, and take other steps to investigate your accident. We can also document your damages and may do so with:
- Medical bills
- Images of your injuries
- Expert testimony
- Accident reconstructions
- Any other useful documentation
We’ll prepare all evidence and documentation for settlement negotiations.
Negotiating on Your Behalf
Our firm can negotiate with insurance companies or any other party that owes you compensation. Settling can be a positive resolution for your case, but it is not our only option. If we need to take your case to trial in Daytona Beach, we will.
Click to contact our Daytona Beach Lyft Accident Lawyers today
Learn About Hiring Our Daytona Beach Lyft Accident Lawyer Today
We encourage you to call as soon as you can. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) generally limits the time we have to file a lawsuit, and this is an important point of leverage during settlement talks. Also, waiting to hire our firm could result in certain evidence becoming unavailable or useless.
A Daytona Beach Lyft accident lawyer from our team is ready to start your case. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation.
Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today