Office InformationAddress Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
1000 Legion Place, Suite 1000
Orlando, Florida 32801
M-F from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Phone Support Hours
M-Su from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
After you have suffered injuries in an accident, it may seem impossible to get your life back on track. After all, injuries not only take a toll on the physical well-being of accident victims, they can weigh heavily on your mind as you fight to take control of your life. Even minor injuries can result in lost wages, mounting medical costs, increased stress in your personal life, and more. These hardships are even tougher to deal with when you did not do anything wrong in the first place. Unfortunately, countless victims are injured at the hands of negligent parties around the country every year.
According to Florida Statute § 95.11, there is a four-year statute of limitations on personal injury cases, starting the moment your accident occurs. When you choose to hire an Orlando personal injury lawyer, you are choosing to bring on a legal professional to assist in your personal injury claim and help you fight for the compensation you are rightfully entitled to receive. While no personal injury cases are guaranteed to pay out, a lawyer can help give you peace of mind knowing that there is somebody on your team moving forward.
With something as confusing as the field of personal injury law, some victims prefer to focus on their recovery while a team of attorneys handles the more intricate side of things. No matter what you choose to do, it is important to know your legal options moving forward. Here at Bogin, Munns & Munns, we have helped clients in the Orlando area fight to protect their right to compensation. No matter how your accident took place, even if you are not certain who was truly responsible for your injuries, our team of attorneys will work to reveal the truth in a court of law.
Get help now from our Personal Injury Specialists
The compensation awarded in these cases can be for many types of loss, pain, suffering, and inconvenience, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Motor vehicle repairs
- Loss of wages or job
- Mental anguish, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, strained relationships, loss of passions, depression, and more
- Physical suffering, such as chronic pain, disfigurement, scarring, impaired movement, and paralysis
- Wrongful death
- Changes in quality of life
- Medical costs, including hospital bills and medication
- Future economic losses and medical expenses
- Future anguish, pain, and stress
- And more
To learn more, contact the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (407) 578-9696 for a free consultation. We will take a close look at your case and see how we may be able to help prove who was at fault. Together, our attorneys will fight to stand up to whoever caused this injustice.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
There are several types of cases that fall under this category. The following list includes some of the most common types of personal injury cases:
- Automobile accidents: where a negligent driver causes a motor vehicle accident that injures another driver or pedestrian. This can include auto accidents that involve cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, scooters, boats, and commercial vehicles.
- Premises liability accidents: where a premises owner knowingly allows a dangerous condition to persist. This can involve slip and fall accidents, swimming pool injuries, negligent security, etc.
- Defective products: where a product manufacturer knowingly releases a flawed or defective product that may harm the purchaser.
- Workplace accidents: including lack of training or safety standards, heavy machinery accidents, and long-term exposure to dangerous chemicals. Slip and fall accidents can also occur during work hours.
- Medical malpractice cases: where a doctor’s negligent actions fall below a reasonable standard of care and harms their patient.
- Dog bites: according to Statute § 767.04, Florida is a “strict liability” state, which means that dog owners are legally responsible and liable for any of the injuries caused if their dog bites or harms someone.
If you were injured in a situation where you believe that another party’s negligence was the cause, you may be entitled to compensation.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns at (407) 578-9696. You do not have to go through your legal fight against insurance companies alone. Our personal injury attorneys diligently represent the injury claims of accident victims like you.
To consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Orlando, call 407.578.9696
Common Injuries in Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury cases take many forms, and the injuries may vary greatly between victims. Accidents such as car crashes, heavy machinery malfunctions, medical malpractice, and more can all be considered personal injury cases, and they all may carry a wholly unique set of injuries. However, even the simplest of accidents, such as a slip and fall accident on a wet bathroom floor, can cause just as much damage as an auto accident under the right circumstances.
Common injuries seen in personal injury cases include:
- Whiplash, which is common in motor vehicle accidents
- Broken bones
- Bruising and lacerations
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries, which may result in paralysis or a loss of motor function
- Lost limbs
- Certain diseases, such as lung cancer from long-term exposure to toxic substances like asbestos or other chemical hazards
- Mental illness from head injuries or overall trauma
- And more
The individual who caused your accident does not even have to be directly responsible in a physical sense. Instead, their negligence may have put into motion a string of events that eventually caused your injuries to occur. Determining their involvement may take research and time, which the Orlando personal injury lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns will be happy to do. Over the years, we have worked with clients with virtually every injury imaginable, so we know what you are going through and we know how to deal with push back from insurance companies.
We will do everything in our power to gather the evidence necessary to reveal the truth, which includes obtaining medical documents, speaking to eyewitnesses, bringing on experts to recreate the accident scene, having forensic evidence examined, and more.
For more information about our personal injury claim services, contact Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (407) 578-9696 for your consultation.
Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 407.578.9696
Reasonable Expectation of Safety
When you have suffered injuries on another party’s property, there are factors to consider that would not be important in other personal injury cases like car accidents or medical malpractice. Mainly, there is the idea of premises liability, which states that property owners owe it to their patrons to uphold a reasonable expectation of safety while they are on the premises. If a party sustains injuries due to the property owner’s negligence, they may be held liable and be required to pay out damages.
Examples of personal injury cases that may involve premises liability can include, but may not be limited to:
- Negligent security
- Slip and fall accidents
- Improper structural integrity, leading to collapse
- Pedestrians being run over by company vehicles
- Fires due to poor building standards or safety practices
- And other forms of negligence
Orlando Personal Injury Lawyers in Your Corner
Here at Bogin, Munns & Munns, we put our client’s needs above all else. At the end of the day, we just want to make a difference in our communities on a personal level. We believe that by protecting an accident victim’s right to compensation, we are helping stand up for those who need it most during a very trying time. The way we see it, nobody has the right to put you in harm’s way and take you away from the life you worked so hard to have.
For more information about how we will fight for your right to compensation, contact us today at (407) 578-9696 for your consultation. Let’s get started on your injury claim, together, today.