Orlando Wrongful Death Lawyer Here to Help in Your Time of Need
Since 1979, we have worked with surviving family members of accident victims. We understand that losing a family member in a fatal accident is devastating. The absence of your loved one can also cause financial strain for your family. We are dedicated to helping surviving family members secure the compensation they deserve.
Our Central Florida law firm can file claims for your relative’s estate and family. An Orlando personal injury lawyer experienced with wrongful death cases from Bogin, Munns & Munns will take on every aspect of your wrongful death case.
How Our Attorneys Help in Orlando Wrongful Death Claims
Retaining wrongful death lawyers from our firm can be helpful after an accident. We can:
- Assign a value for your losses
- Work to hold responsible parties accountable for your damages
- Negotiate with the liable parties’ insurance companies
- Answer any questions you have about your wrongful death claim
- Protect your rights
- Negotiate a settlement
- Take your case to court, if necessary
- Navigate every other aspect of your case in Orlando
You should be healing with family and friends. A wrongful death case can be a complicated process. Let our team handle the legal process for you so your family can grieve peacefully. While compensation will not bring back your loved one, it could help you cope with the unexpected financial strain brought on by their absence.
Damages You Could Recover After a Wrongful Death in Orlando
Every case is different, and your potential settlement or court-awarded judgment will depend on the losses your loved one’s passing has caused. You may be able to recover compensation for:
- Your loved one’s medical costs, including surgery, treatment, an ambulance ride, hospital stay, physical therapy, and prescriptions
- Your loved one’s physical pain and suffering
- Your mental anguish, including emotional pain, psychological distress, and grief
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Your lost wages if you had to take time off to care for your loved one or work through your loss
- The income your loved one would have provided
What to Expect from Your Orlando Wrongful Death Case
Your lawyer will start by speaking with you to understand your situation. Our attorneys take an empathetic approach, learning about your financial burdens, mental pain, and other fallout from your loss.
Then, we will lay out your options, including filing an insurance claim or lawsuit. Our team will complete a thorough investigation of your loved one’s passing and the resulting damages. We will provide clear, honest advice, but you have the ultimate say over how we proceed with your case.
Our legal team negotiates for a fair settlement in every Orlando wrongful death case. We can file a lawsuit against at-fault parties if this does not produce an award. Should liable parties still refuse to pay you fairly, we’re prepared to take your case to trial.
You will not pay for our services upfront. Other firms might ask for a lump sum payment at the beginning or charge fees by the hour. We don’t. Bogin, Munns & Munns will only receive a fee if we get compensation for you.
To consult with an experienced wrongful death lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986
Legal Arguments in Orlando Wrongful Death Cases
Some legal arguments we have made in wrongful death cases include:
- That a property owner failed to repair or remedy a hazard on the property
- That a negligent driver engaged in dangerous driving, such as texting and driving
- A pet owner failed to monitor or secure a dog
- A manufacturer produced a defective or improperly repaired vehicle/vehicle part
- A city failed to repair a defective street sign or traffic light
If it applies to you, we could also make the case that the City of Orlando failed you by failing to repair defective equipment at intersections or interchanges like:
- I-4 and 408 Interchange
- Central Florida Parkway and John Young Parkway
- Aloma Avenue and Semoran Boulevard
Unfortunately, we see clients lose loved ones under a variety of circumstances. Bogin, Munns & Munns can help if you’ve lost a loved one because of a:
- Auto/car accident
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicycle collision
- Pedestrian accident
- Boat/watercraft accident
- Defective product
- Medical malpractice event
Let Bogin, Munns & Munns lead your wrongful death lawsuit. An attorney from our firm will protect your privacy while fighting for the financial recovery you’re entitled to.
Orlando Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Your Lawyer Can Establish Negligence
Negligence is the basis of most personal injury cases. Securing compensation will require us to prove that:
- The other party had a duty of care to keep you safe
- The other party’s action or inaction violated the duty of care
- The other party’s violation caused the accident
- The accident caused your damages
Your lawyer serving Orlando will explore all angles of your accident case. We want to secure justice for your loved one’s tragic passing.
Our Firm Is Ready to Lead Your Wrongful Death Case in Orlando
We want to tackle the case for you and secure an award that brings justice to an unfair situation.
We have helped other injured parties and hurt families before. Here is what some of them have had to say:
- “It is not often that you run into a complete stranger who is willing to help… honest, professional, and passionate attorney who is dedicated to helping you and understands your pain.” – Andrea P.
- “[Bogin, Munns & Munns] made me feel truly valued as a client… as the relationship by far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the Bogin, Munns & Munns Firm for any/all of your personal Injury legal matters. – Henry M.
Your lawyer will answer all your questions and stand by you throughout the case.
Click to contact our Orlando Wrongful Death Lawyers today
How Long do I Have to Take Action in My Case?
When filing an insurance claim, you must keep to the company’s deadline. However, the story is different if you decide to file a lawsuit. You generally will have two years to file this kind of legal action in Florida. Florida Statutes § 95.11 states that personal representatives of the deceased can file these lawsuits.
If you fail to file the lawsuit in time, the court could throw out your case. You could lose your right to pursue compensation.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation About Your Wrongful Death Case in Orlando
If you do not know if you have a case or how much it may be worth, we can help. While you grieve in peace, an Orlando wrongful death lawyer from our firm can handle your insurance claim or wrongful death lawsuit.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free, no-obligation consultation.