Orlando Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Ready to Help You Now
The Orlando motorcycle accident lawyers at Bogins, Munns & Munns can help you through the difficult period after your injury. Our attorneys can:
- Discover and interview witnesses to the accident
- Document weather conditions, date, and time of the accident
- Determine whether any surveillance footage of the accident exists
- Deal with medical bills
- Help regain lost wages
- Help recover compensation for vehicle damage
- Get compensation for your pain and suffering
- Get you financial security for lost future income
We’re local, trusted, and will be with you every step of the way. With over 450 5-star reviews and millions won for our clients you can depend on us to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us by phone or online 24/7 for a free case evaluation. The sooner you call, the sooner we can start fighting for you.
To consult with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986
Our Lawyer’s Experience with Motorcycle Accidents in Orlando Florida
If you were involved in a Florida motorcycle accident, you have specific legal rights. Since 1979, the Orlando motorcycle accident lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns have helped motorcycle accident victims receive the compensation they deserve. Our personal injury lawyers can handle your entire case while you rest and recover.
Motorcyclists are often unintentionally hidden in the blind spots of cars, trucks, and vans. As a result, simple lane changes can take a terrible turn for the worse, leading to wrecks, catastrophic brain injuries, and even death for motorcyclists. Alcohol impairment and poor weather conditions, including strong wind gusts and heavy rain, also contribute to two and three-wheeled vehicle accidents. Statistics have shown that they may possibly play a bigger part in motorcycles than other motor vehicles.
Orlando Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Available Damages in an Orlando Motorcycle Accident Case
Because motorcycles provide limited protection, riders can suffer severe, life-altering injuries. With these injuries come substantial financial and non-financial repercussions. However, you can hold the other party accountable for your damages.
Recoverable damages can include:
- Property damage costs
- Past and upcoming medical bills
- Lost wages
- Future loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Transportation expenses
- Childcare costs
Sadly, Orlando is no stranger to fatal motorcycle accidents.
In December 2021, a motorcyclist was killed after a driver turned in front of him and hit him at Narcoossee Road and Sanctuary Crossing Road, according to Click Orlando. If your loved one passed away from their motorcycle accident injuries, you can recover wrongful death-related damages. These awards may include end-of-life care costs, funeral arrangement bills, and loss of consortium.
Click to contact our Orlando Motorcycle Accident Lawyers today
How Long You Have to Pursue Damages from the Other Party in Florida
According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, most people have two years from the date of their accidents to take legal action. Although some circumstances may qualify for an extension, you should not wait to file a lawsuit.
If you delay submitting your lawsuit, you risk missing the deadline. In that case, you would forfeit your right to compensation, and the negligent party would no longer be held liable for your damages. This could make you solely responsible for your financial losses.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
If You Are Ever in a Motorcycle Accident, Be Sure To Take These Precautions
To help protect your right to compensation after a motorcycle accident, consider:
- Taking photographs of the involved vehicles’ damage
- Not signing any documents without having an attorney review the documents first
- Not discussing any matters concerning your injuries with the liable insurance company
- Seeking medical care
- Following through with your treatment plan, which may include physical therapy
- Limiting what you share about your accident on social media
- Documenting your accident-related losses
- Requesting a copy of the police report and checking it for accuracy
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we are dedicated to helping motorcycle accident victims recover fair compensation under the law. During your free case review, we can explain what other measures could secure your case’s outcome.
What Our Orlando Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Can Do for You
We are more than happy to handle your motorcycle accident claim and everything it entails. We can meet you in the location that is most convenient for you. We have 13 locations–although our main office is in Orlando.
In Central Florida, we have offices in Clermont, Cocoa, Daytona Beach, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Melbourne, Orange City, St. Cloud, Titusville, and The Villages. We also have offices in Gainesville and Ocala.
Thanks to our decades of legal experience, we’re prepared to:
- Comply with all state-mandated deadlines
- Request a copy of the crash report
- Gather evidence and relevant medical documentation
- Identify the liable parties
- Review insurance policies
- Proceed with settlement negotiations
- Manage communications with the other parties involved
- Represent you in a trial if we cannot reach a settlement
After reviewing these services, you may wonder how much you have to pay for them. Our firm works based on contingency, so we don’t charge hourly fees, upfront costs, or out-of-pocket rates.
Instead, we take our attorney’s fees if we resolve your case. In the event we cannot settle or win a verdict, we don’t get paid. That way, you can focus on your recovery without added financial pressure.
How Motorcycle Accidents Occur
One or more of the following factors can contribute or lead to a motorcycle accident:
- Drunk driving
- Opening the car door without checking for oncoming traffic
- Disregarding motorcyclists
- Improper left turns or lane changes
- Driving while fatigued
- Distracted driving
- Driver inexperience
- Failing to yield
- Running stop lights and signals
You’ll notice that all of these behaviors can be attributed to driver error. However, sometimes, the driver isn’t the one who caused the motorcycle accident. Other responsible parties may include:
- A car parts manufacturer, if it designed, produced, or marketed a defective product
- A government municipality, if it failed to warn road users about hazardous road conditions (e.g., inclement weather) or promptly address a road defect
- A mechanic, if they failed to properly install a part or detect an issue with the vehicle
- Another road user, if they failed to abide by traffic rules
When your lawyer launches their investigation, they will get to the bottom of who and what caused your accident. You can count on them to pursue compensation from every party responsible for your losses.
Seek Medical Attention After a Motorcycle Accident
Your health comes first. Even if you believe your injuries are minor or you did not require emergency room care, see a doctor as soon as possible. Your medical records can also serve as key evidence in your case for compensation. Our Orlando motorcycle accident attorneys can use them to demonstrate your losses and hold a liable party responsible.
You also do not want to leave an insurer any room to undervalue or deny your case. They may try to do so if you forgo or delay treatment.
Connect with Bogin, Munns & Munns for Help with Your Motorcycle Crash Case
If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident in Orlando, Florida, our motorcycle accident lawyers are ready to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today to get started on your free, no-obligation case review. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions.