Office InformationAddress Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
1396 NE 20th Ave #400
Ocala, Florida 34470
M-F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Phone Support Hours
M-Su from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Ocala Personal Injury Lawyer
If you suffered injuries due to another party’s negligence in Ocala, our team of personal injury attorneys can fight for the money you deserve. You could recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other related losses with our team’s help. We can review your case for free and explain your legal options when you give us a call.
What Our Team Can Do for You
Working with a lawyer is more than just a legal arrangement; it’s a partnership that could last for several years. Our team is committed to proving negligence and securing compensation for your damages – no matter what it takes. We have over 40 years of experience, and there is very little that catches our team by surprise.
Get help now from our Personal Injury Specialists
Here’s how we can help you:
- We can gather evidence to prove your case, including the police report, your medical records, and photos of the accident scene (or your injuries).
- We can interview witnesses and consult with experts to learn more about your situation.
- We can use your employment records, medical bills, and other information to calculate the overall value of your case (including pain and suffering).
- We can negotiate with the insurer or file your case in civil court.
- We will provide you with regular updates on your case either via phone, text message, or email.
Finally, we can provide all of these services on a contingency fee basis. You pay us nothing out of pocket unless we win your case.
To consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Ocala, call 352.690.7400
We Can Determine Whether You Have a Personal Injury Claim
When a preventable accident occurs, Florida’s personal injury laws allow you to hold the careless or reckless party liable for their actions (or their lack of action).
Bogin, Munns & Munns represents victims of many types of incidents, including:
- Premises liability cases
- Slip and falls
- Trip and falls
- Product liability and defective products
- Car accidents
- Boat accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Golf Cart Accidents
- DUI injury accidents
- Pool accidents
- Instances of negligent security
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Instances of nursing home abuse
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Medical malpractice cases
- Workers’ compensation and workplace injuries
- Wrongful death cases
Our law firm can assist you with almost any type of legal case, from negotiating with uncooperative insurance companies to representing your case in court.
Let Us Deal with the Insurance Company for You
The at-fault party’s insurance company is focused on its bottom line. Our law firm is focused on your best interest. When we negotiate on your behalf, our goal is to help you make a well-informed final decision and ensure your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
Our personal injury lawyer will:
- Assign an accurate value to your case
- Send an initial settlement demand letter
- Field and review each monetary offer
- Explain the feasibility of each offer
Our familiarity with personal injury and insurance law in Florida also means we can ensure you are not victimized by bad faith insurance practices. You are entitled to recover fair and appropriate damages after a negligence-based injury. Our team works hard to make the compensation recovery process as manageable as possible.
We Will Not Hesitate to Represent You in Court
Most personal injury cases will settle out of court. If yours does not, we will hire expert witnesses to support your right to compensation and take these additional steps:
- Explain the trial process
- Prepare evidence and exhibits
- Present your case in court
- Conduct a discovery session
- Depose any witnesses
We also provide you with ongoing updates, so you never have to wonder about the court process or any developments in your case.
Ocala Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 352.690.7400
Recoverable Damages in an Ocala Personal Injury Claim or Lawsuit
Potentially recoverable damages in an Ocala personal injury case may include:
- Expenses related to your medical treatment and follow-up care
- Lost wages from time away from work
- Any decrease in earning capacity if you cannot return to the same job because of your injuries
- Property damage costs
- Other out-of-pocket expenses related to your accident, injuries, or care
- Non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering, disability, and disfigurement
Click to contact our Ocala Personal Injury Lawyers today
You Could Recover Damages if You Lost a Loved One
If you qualify to recover damages on behalf of a decedent, Florida Statutes § 768.21 says that you could secure:
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral expenses, including the burial plot, cremation, and casket
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of income
- Loss of inheritance
- Medical expenses
Submit a Consultation Request form today
We Can Calculate the Value of Your Accident-Related Expenses
To determine the value of your expenses, your personal injury team in Ocala will review the following:
- The financial losses you incurred because of the accident and your injuries
- The impact of your injuries on your life
- The effect of your loved one’s passing on your life
- Your ability to work
- Your mobility
- Your anticipated healthcare costs
- The length of your recovery period
Documenting the value of your damages in a personal injury case is key to recovering a fair settlement from the other party’s insurance company or proving your case in court.
Without understanding how much you lost, you cannot understand if you are getting a fair offer.
Get help now from our Personal Injury Specialists
You Have a Limited Window of Action
Our team likes to get started on personal injury cases as soon as possible. It allows us to begin our investigation and talk to any eyewitnesses while the incident is still fresh in their minds. In addition, it allows us to go to work early to protect your rights.
You Generally Have Two Years to File Your Lawsuit
Under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you may have up to two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Common cases that fall under this two-year limit include car accidents, truck accidents, and slip and fall cases. Nursing home abuse and wrongful death cases also follow a two-year time limit. Other cases may have a longer window of time, but a lawyer can help you determine how long you have left to file based on the circumstances of your accident.
We Can Prove Negligence in Your Case
To secure compensation for your damages, our team must prove the following:
- Another party had an obligation to act responsibly or keep you from getting hurt.
- The other party failed in this obligation.
- You were injured in an accident or incident due to carelessness or recklessness.
- You suffered losses.
When an accident victim can prove liability and document their expenses and other losses, they can often recover a payout by filing an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit. Bogin, Munns & Munns can handle this process on your behalf.
About Our Legal Team
Bogin, Munns & Munns has assisted accident and injury victims throughout Central Florida since 1979. Our offices are conveniently located to assist personal injury accident victims.
We not only serve personal injury accident victims in Ocala but also through our offices in Orlando, Clermont, Cocoa, Daytona, Gainesville, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Melbourne, Orange City, St. Cloud, Titusville, and The Villages as well.
Testimonials and Referrals from Previous Personal Injury Clients
Our Google reviews are packed with recommendations from clients we have represented in the past. Previous clients say the following about working with our law firm:
- Leah Ward: I was very impressed with the prompt care I received from Ryan Munns and his staff…Without them and their help I would have been lost after my accident…Thanks for looking out for me and my family, BMM!!
- Stephen Ward: I was in a car accident and…a little nervous dealing with someone else’s insurance company…Ryan Munns was the attorney that I worked with… I really appreciated how he communicated…I am very happy with the service I received.
We worked hard for each of these clients and will work just as hard to win compensation for you. Our goal for every client we represent is to get the best possible outcome.
Your Initial Consultation Is Always Complimentary
After an accidental injury, it can be hard to know what to do next or even where to turn for help and guidance. Our consultation team will review your case at no cost or obligation to you.
During your initial consultation, we will:
- Listen to your recollection of the accident
- Assess the merits and validity of your case
- Ask probative questions about your case
- Explain our contingency fee arrangement
We will ask questions about the injuries you sustained, your prescribed treatment plan, and your current physical status. We may also ask about your employment and the amount of work your injuries will force you to miss.
We will also explain the negotiation process, anticipated timeline, and any state or local laws applicable to your case. We will make sure you understand the statute of limitations deadline and explain its importance.
Connect with Our Team Today
Call us today to get started with your complimentary case evaluation. You pay us nothing for this consultation, and we can learn more about how our personal injury lawyers in Ocala can serve you.