Even dogs with no history of aggression can bite and injure victims. Owners or any party responsible for the dog may be liable for resulting injuries and may owe you compensation for the bite that you have suffered.
An Ocala dog bite lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will seek the compensation you deserve. Our firm is prepared to manage your case from start to finish. We can seek fair compensation on your behalf.
Why Choose Bogin, Munns & Munns To Help You With Your Dog Bite in Ocala?
Our Ocala personal injury lawyers understand the duties of dog owners. We also know how to spot negligence that leads to dog bites. Our team will identify who put you at risk and who is financially responsible for your bite-related damages.
You may choose Bogin, Munns & Munns to lead your dog bite case in Ocala because:
- Personal injury is an important practice area for our firm: We understand how to handle dog bite cases, and we have experience working in personal injury law. You will have the full support of Bogin, Munns & Munns throughout your case.
- We have been practicing for more than 40 years: Experience is important in dog bite accident cases, and we have plenty of it. With more than 40 years of seeking justice for injured clients, our firm can handle any challenges that your case throws our way.
- We won’t settle for anything less than fair compensation: We’ll calculate the cost of your dog bite case, including both economic and non-economic damages. We won’t settle for less compensation than you deserve. If liable parties do not offer a fair settlement, we’ll be ready to file a lawsuit on your behalf.
During your consultation, you can ask our firm about our case results in dog bite accident cases. We can help you seek the money you deserve.
How Much Does it Cost To Work With Our Ocala Dog Bite Lawyer?
You do not have to be worried about the cost of hiring a dog bite lawyer when you work with our firm. We work with dog bite clients on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t owe us any upfront costs or fees when we help you with your case.
Our Ocala lawyer only receives payment from you when your case is won or settled. This payment will come out of your final settlement, so you never pay us out-of-pocket.
To consult with an experienced dog bite lawyer serving Ocala, call 855-780-9986
What Damages Can a Dog Bite Victim in Ocala Recover Compensation For?
You may be able to recover compensation for every type of harm caused by the dog bite, including:
Dog bites can be serious in their own right, as an aggressive canine can cause severe cuts and bruises. You may require emergency treatment, stitches, and other medical services, and emergency care can be particularly expensive.
Dog bites pose a risk of infection, too. If your dog bite becomes infected, you may require even more medical services with accompanying costs. These medical expenses are compensable.
A dog bite injury could interfere with many different jobs, from labor-intensive careers to white-collar jobs. You may lose income while you are unable to work, and a dog bite injury can also cause:
- Lost earning power
- Missed performance-based bonuses
- Missed opportunities for promotions
- The loss of other professional benefits and opportunities
A severe dog bite may cause long-term or indefinite professional harm. We’ll identify all of your professional damages and seek fair compensation on your behalf.
Being attacked by a dog can cause physical pain and suffering, as well as other non-economic damages like:
- Mental anguish
- Anxiety and depression
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
All of these bite-related losses can interfere with your daily life. We can help you seek compensation to make up for the ways your life has been affected because of the dog attack.
Ocala Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
How Bogin, Munns & Munns Will Help With Your Dog Bite Case in Ocala
You will not have to take your attention away from your recovery. Bogin, Munns & Munns will handle your case in Ocala from start to finish. We can help you by:
- Identifying liable parties: A dog owner is typically liable when their pet bites someone. However, if a dog was not in the owner’s possession or someone else is responsible under the unique circumstances of your bite, we’ll identify those liable parties.
- Documenting the damages resulting from your dog bite: We’ll gather medical records, testimony from mental health professionals, and your own account of the pain and suffering you endured. We can also use proof that you have missed work as documentation of your damages.
- Handling every detail of your case: Our firm employs attorneys and paralegals who will complete paperwork, lead communications, and ensure that your case stays organized.
- Negotiating a settlement: We will submit a demand for damages to the liable party. Our team will provide evidence of negligence and documentation of your damages. Your lawyer will make a comprehensive case for your financial recovery. Then, we can negotiate for a settlement that covers the range of the losses you suffered because of the dog bite.
We will take your case to trial if liable parties do not offer the settlement you deserve or if other circumstances lead us to court.
Click to contact our Ocala Dog Bite Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns for a Free Consultation About Your Dog Bite in Ocala
A member of our team can listen to the details of your dog bite case today. Our team serving Ocala is ready to work with you, and you won’t pay any upfront fees to hire our firm. Do not wait to call us, as we may have little time to file your case.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation.