Office InformationAddress Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
7195 Murrell Road, Suite 101
Melbourne, Florida 32940
M-F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Phone Support Hours
M-Su from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Melbourne Personal Injury Lawyer
If you sustained injuries in a Melbourne, Florida personal injury accident, you may be able to seek and secure compensation based on your injuries and the facts of your case. Identifying the liable party, proving negligence, and filing an insurance claim may allow you to recover compensation, including money to cover your medical costs, lost wages, and more.
The Melbourne personal injury lawyers from Bogin, Munns & Munns can help you navigate this process if you qualify. Call us today for a case review and to discuss your accident and injuries with a member of our team. We may be able to represent your case on a contingency-fee basis with no up-front costs.
Bogin, Munns & Munns Takes on Many Types of Melbourne Personal Injury Cases
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our Melbourne accident attorneys can assist you if you were the victim of a preventable injury. In addition to car accidents, falls, and wrongful death cases, our team also takes on many other types of personal injury cases. These may include:
- Premises liability cases, also known as slip and fall cases
- Product liability cases
- Boating accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Golf Cart accidents
- Negligent security incidents
- Catastrophic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries (MedlinePlus)
- Elder law and nursing home abuse cases
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Workers’ compensation and workplace injury cases
- Medical malpractice cases
If your injuries occurred in any of these types of accidents or in another type of incident you believe was caused by someone else’s negligent behavior, call the Melbourne personal injury lawyer’s team at Bogin, Munns & Munns today.
To consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Melbourne, call 321.254.3939
Let Bogin, Munns & Munns Manage Your Melbourne Personal Injury Case
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our case reviews serve as an opportunity for you to learn more about the strength of your case, get to know the personality of our firm, discuss your rights to take legal action, and clarify your questions about personal injury law.
If we believe you have a case to prove that someone else’s negligence caused your injuries and losses in a Melbourne accident, we may offer to represent you. This includes handling all aspects of your case, such as:
- Protecting your right to take legal action
- Identifying the potentially liable parties and their insurance policies
- Managing all communication with the insurer and other parties
- Collecting evidence to support your Melbourne personal injury claim
- Filing your claim and demanding a fair payout
- Negotiating with the insurance carrier
- Reaching a just settlement or filing a personal injury lawsuit
If you sustained injuries in a Melbourne personal injury accident, let us handle your legal case so that you can focus on healing from your accident injuries. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today to learn more.
Evidence Collection Proves the Legal Elements of Negligence
Personal injury cases like yours are more likely to settle out of court when compelling evidence establishes the at-fault party’s negligence. To establish the legal parameters of negligence, our law firm will prove:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care.
- The at-fault party breached their duty to you.
- Their actions caused your accident and injuries.
- Your accident had financial consequences.
Establishing these elements assigns liability and lets you request financial recovery for your injuries. You can also request compensation for the financial expenses and losses that stem from your injuries. Our goal is to help you recover compensation and to ensure the at-fault party is held accountable for their negligence.
Melbourne Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 321.254.3939
Recoverable Damages in a Melbourne Personal Injury Case
If you sustained injuries through no fault of your own in a Melbourne accident, you should not have to shoulder the weight of economic and non-economic losses on top of undergoing treatment and working to recover from your injuries.
The Melbourne personal injury attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns will work to seek fair settlements for every client. To this end, we collect evidence to document your injuries, losses, and expenses. This may include:
- Receipts for expenses
- Medical bills
- Estimates for car repairs or other services
- Your relevant medical records
- Proof of your previous income and time away from work
- Statements from expert witnesses
Types of Damages You Could Recover
The recoverable damages in a Melbourne personal injury accident can vary widely but may include:
- The cost of medical care and other related expenses
- Lost wages, benefits, and related losses
- Reduced earning capacity if you cannot return to your previous work
- Property damages
- Other miscellaneous expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Other non-economic damages
Under Florida Statutes § 768.21, some surviving family members of those who passed away as a result of a personal injury accident in Melbourne may be able to recover wrongful death damages. We can explain how these cases work and the steps your family may need to take. Reach out to an accident lawyer’s team at Bogin, Munns & Munns today to learn more.
Click to contact our Melbourne Personal Injury Lawyers today
Strict Time Limits Apply to Florida Personal Injury Lawsuits
Victims of personal injuries in Florida generally have only four years to file a lawsuit, as codified under Florida Statutes §95.11. However, depending on the facts of your Melbourne personal injury case, you may have even less time to take legal action.
A member from our legal team can discuss what legal time limits pertain to your case when you call Bogin, Munns & Munns for consultation. If you wait too long and allow this legal time limit, or statute of limitations, to expire in your case, it may prevent you from recovering compensation in a personal injury lawsuit.
See Why Personal Injury Clients Recommend Our Law Firm to Others
Satisfied clients are always our goal. When previous clients recommend our legal representation to others, they say the following:
- “Involved in [an] accident and they did not drag the case out like most attorneys. Always kept me informed as to what was going on. Highly recommend.” –Celeste C.
- “Reliable and professional. Highly recommend. Fast return calls and they know what they are doing. Truthfully they are just a really good group of people.” –Justin J.
We never stop fighting to recover damages from the person or entity whose negligence caused your accident. Our goal is to ensure you get the best possible outcome so you can start rebuilding your life.
Complete a Request a Consultation form now
What You Can Expect During Your Free Personal Injury Case Review
During our initial review of your case, our goal is to understand what happened and explain how we can help. Our consultation team will listen to your story with kindness and compassion because we understand how difficult it can be to recount these events.
After you have a chance to share your story, we may ask questions including:
- When and where did the accident occur?
- Were there any witnesses at the scene?
- What types of injuries did you sustain?
- Have your injuries stopped you from returning to work?
Our consultation team will go on to explain the next steps we recommend, our investigative process, and the strength of your case. We will also explain our fee agreement and ability to start building your case without any cost to you.
We Will Also Answer Questions for You During Your Consultation
The purpose of your free consultation is to understand the cause of your accident and to explain our recommended next steps to you. Just as we will ask you pertinent questions, we understand that you may have questions of your own.
We do not rush you through your consultation. Instead, we make sure you have time to ask any questions or address any concerns you have about your upcoming case or about our representation process. You can ask us questions such as:
- Do I have a case for compensation?
- What types of damages can I seek?
- How will I be updated throughout my case?
- What is your experience representing cases like mine?
Talk to a Melbourne Personal Injury Lawyer’s Team Today
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we believe that victims of personal injury accidents should be compensated for the harm they suffer. Let us take action that could allow you to hold the at-fault party responsible and recover compensation on your behalf.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today to discuss your Melbourne personal injury accident case with a member of our team. We may be able to represent you on a contingency-fee basis with no up-front costs. In this arrangement, we only get paid as a percentage of your settlement or court award if and when you win your case. Our Melbourne personal injury attorneys are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve, so call today.
Call or text 321.254.3939 or complete our Request a Consultation form