Office Locations

Melbourne Lawyer

Office Information

Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
7195 Murrell Road, Suite 101
Melbourne, Florida 32940
from 8:00 to 5:00

BMM’s Response to COVID-19 Readiness

Melbourne Attorneys to serve all of your Legal Needs

The attorneys and staff at Bogin, Munns & Munns are committed to seeing the communities in Melbourne thrive through the practice of law. We not only work with and represent residents of Melbourne, Viera, the Beaches, and the West Melbourne / Palm Bay area. but we also live in and seek to improve this wonderful place we call home.

It’s easy to see why we call Melbourne home.  Our offices are situated in between the Brevard Zoo in Viera and Patrick Air Force base and the beaches . We are conveniently located along Murrell Road, close to the Brevard County Fire Department.   We are close to exits for I-95 . Please click on the “Get Directions” link in the upper right hand corner of this page for specific directions from your location.

Any Legal Matter

To consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Melbourne, call 321.254.3939

No matter what the legal need we are committed to having expert representation with a high attention to detail and responsiveness. Our goal is to provide efficient local legal service with the additional expertise and resources of a statewide firm. Over the past 40 years, our firm has been uniquely positioned to assist the families and residents of the Melbourne area in all areas of law.  Here are just a few of the areas law that we specialize in:

Call or text 321.254.3939 or complete our Request a Consultation form

Frequently Asked Questions

“Pain and Suffering” is a collective term that includes your injuries along with any form of mental anguish, emotional distress, or physical harm you may have endured.

Many situations can cause pain and suffering, but the most common examples include becoming disabled, suffering post-traumatic stress or the loss of a loved one, or losing the ability to do regular physical tasks and activities up to and including the ability to perform your job.

It can also include the inability to do prior activities as well due the other party’s negligence.

In a sense, yes.

Who you would be suing in this case is the “personal representative” of that person’s estate.  In Florida, you would not sue the deceased person’s estate directly.

If there is no estate opened for the person, and therefore no personal representative, you can pay a fee to file a petition in the county where the deceased person died in order to open up a Florida probate.  You are filing to have an estate opened.

The person’s insurance company is still obligated to defend the case and to pay you any money for which you are entitled for the accident.  This does not change because the person died.

Bankruptcy is the process through which a party can legally eliminate or at least drastically reduce their amount of debt. There are different types of bankruptcy for different situations, but Chapters 7 and 13 are the most commonly filed.


Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.686.6752. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.