Land use laws and zoning laws ensure that the development of public and private property aligns with the body of laws regulating the legal and appropriate use of land. To develop local real estate—be it commercial, industrial, or residential—you will have to deal with variances, zoning, permits, planning, entitlements, approvals, and other regulations. Unfortunately, in some cases, the road to investing in real estate or resolving a pending land issue can be stressful if you are unaware of certain laws.
This is where an Ocala land use lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns may come in. Our legal attorneys may be able to help make the entire process easier through multiple services, such as obtaining relevant permits, translating land use laws, and implementing solution strategies in response to setbacks. Call us now at (855) 686-6752 to learn more.
What a Land Use Lawyer Does
From providing legal counsel to helping you resolve developmental and infrastructural issues, here are some examples of what a land use lawyer can do for you:
- Develop your project: In pre-developmental sessions, a land use lawyer can review your project and ensure that it aligns with your local zoning laws and real estate regulations. Zoning laws regulate all aspects of a commercial, residential, or industrial property. They determine a property’s usage, operations, and other restrictions relating to noise levels, parking, and waste disposal. The zoning division of Marion County, Florida enforces all zoning laws.
- Set up a new property: A land use lawyer may help you draft paperwork and negotiate contracts so that your property may be given the right permissions to operate.
- Represent you in your litigation: In light of any restrictions or lawsuits, you may choose to have a land use lawyer represent you at administrative hearings. They may challenge any sanctions and defend your project before the city council, county board of supervisors and regulators, and planning commissions, such as the Ocala Planning and Zoning Commission.
To consult with an experienced land use lawyer serving Ocala, call 855-686-6752
We Can Help You with Land Use Approvals and Planning
As a business owner, you may be interested in relocating your business, expanding operations, or developing new sites. When you hire Bogin, Munns & Munns, our Ocala land use lawyers can help handle all your permit and complaint issues. We may also handle your:
Land Use Approvals
Whether you are a public or private landholder or land developer, we can represent you and present your project to the state planning commission, at city council hearings, and other relevant local, state, and federal administrative bodies. We can also contest any challenges that may arise and defend your project in light of any social, political, environmental, economic, and regulatory hindrances. Bogin, Munns & Munns may handle approvals for the following:
- Redevelopment and adaptive reuse approvals
- Planning and zoning
- Project permits
- Entitlements and inverse condemnation
- Development incentives
- Variances and conditional use permits
- Takings and eminent domain
Land Use Planning
From concept to occupancy, it is no small feat to develop industrial, commercial, or residential property. When you hire us, we can assess zoning ordinances, local land development codes, development regulations, and other policies to determine that there are no restrictions and regulations that would shut down or slow down your proposed project. By taking these pre-developmental steps, we may obtain all necessary government permits and zoning approvals needed to begin work. Our Ocala land use lawyers can take it a step further to negotiate the terms of easements, licenses, and development agreements. We can also provide counsel and insight on projects that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical facilities
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Mixed-use projects
- Vineyard development
- Industrial and manufacturing properties
- Public and private properties
- Recreational grounds
Land Use Disputes
The most common issues surrounding land use include impact fees, subdivision regulation, municipal annexation, development agreements, and redevelopment laws. In such instances, our experience with local real estate development laws, land use regulations, and zoning regulations can play a significant role in resolving the disputes. Should we be unsuccessful in our appeals or challenging political authorities and zoning task boards, we are willing to take the case to trial.
We encourage you to take advantage of our 24/7 availability and contact Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (855) 686-6752 to discuss your case with a member of our team.
Ocala Land Use Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Other Areas We Can Help You With
If you are starting a new business or have been slapped with a lawsuit due to your residential or business activities, you may need Bogin, Munns & Munns to represent you. Our Ocala land use lawyers have experience in areas that include:
- Coastal development and permitting
- Affordable housing
- Religious rights and land use
- Parking agreements
- Environmental impact assessment
- Development agreement
- Takings, property rights, and condemnations
- Floodplain regulation
- Common interest ownership communities
- Tax increment financing
- Regulation and ordinance drafting
- Public–private agreements
- Endangered species habitat
- Historic preservation and adaptive reuse
- Zoning regulations
- Traffic regulations and planning
- Mixed-use projects
- Subdivision regulations
- Subdivision processing and approval
- Transit-oriented development
Hire Bogin, Munns & Munns Today
We are a full-service law firm that offers legal representation to individuals and entities in need of representation for a land use case. If you are starting a new business, we review your business so that it complies with state laws. If there are any restrictions pertaining to zoning laws and local laws, we can help you get a permit. We can also represent you in any real estate litigation involving your local government, neighbors, or homeowner association group. To discuss your case with a member of our team, call us now at (855) 686-6752. We are available 24/7 and would be happy to speak to you at any time.