From car accidents to contract disputes to real estate concerns, you could face the legal process of litigation and trial for a variety of reasons. When you trust your case to our client-centered law firm, you never have to face a court battle on your own. Our team can help by gathering evidence and building a solid case that stands up to the scrutiny of the courtroom.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our Ocala litigation and trial lawyer will help you fight for your rights in and out of court. We also work hard to ensure you have peace of mind along the way. No matter how big or small your case is, it is a priority for us, so we explain each step of the process and make sure you get regular updates.
Cases Our Litigation and Trial Attorneys Handle
Legal issues that require litigation and court appearances can range from family law issues like child custody and divorce to labor and employment matters. Our litigation and trial attorneys handle the following types of cases:
- Business disputes
- Construction litigation
- Contractual disputes
- Debt collection
- Eminent domain
- Homeowners’ associations
- Insurance disputes
- Intellectual property
- Real estate litigation
- Trial advocacy
Our law firm works hard to understand your pending case and build a legal strategy that meets its specific needs. Learn more about the cases we handle on our Practice Areas page.
We Also Handle Litigation in Civil Court
The majority of personal injury cases and other types of civil lawsuits are more likely to be resolved out of court than in. If these cases cannot be resolved with an insurance settlement, our law firm will represent you in court.
Civil cases we take to court, if necessary, include:
- Dog bites or attacks
- Family law
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
Our law firm will represent you in court if you were involved in a negligence-based accident. We also offer no-cost, no-obligation reviews on personal injury cases.
State Law Determines How Long You Have to File a Lawsuit
Filing a lawsuit in Ocala is a time-sensitive undertaking. In the state of Florida, your lawsuit must be filed within a state-mandated time limit. Accordingly:
- A personal injury lawsuit must generally be filed within four years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- A wrongful death lawsuit must generally be filed within two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
- A contract lawsuit must generally be filed within five years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(2)(b)
- A real estate improvement lawsuit must generally be filed within four years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(c)
Other filing deadlines may apply depending on your case, and Florida Statutes § 95.051 may contain factors and exceptions that change the applicable filing deadline. The best way to ensure compliance is to let our litigation and trial lawyers interpret the appropriate statutory timeline.
To consult with an experienced litigation and trial lawyer serving Ocala, call 855-780-9986
We Represent Your Best Interests In and Out of Court
A legal dispute can interrupt your personal and business life. It can also impact your finances and family. When our litigation and trial team at Bogin, Munns & Munns handles your case, you get more than our attorneys on your side. We also put the power of our support staff and resources at your disposal.
We make sure you understand each step of the litigation and trial process from investigation to court appearances. We work hard to ensure your case gets the scrutiny and attention it needs to obtain the best possible outcome. For that to happen, we:
- Listen to your story in detail
- Explain all applicable state and municipal laws
- Conduct a thorough and comprehensive investigation
- Interview and depose witnesses on both sides
- Consult and hire court-approved expert witnesses
- Prepare evidence and exhibits for court
We never leave you guessing or feeling alone. Our team makes sure you are kept informed of every development in your case and ensures you receive ongoing updates on its progress.
Ocala Litigation and Trial Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
The Details of Your Case Never Escape Our Team
When our litigation and trial lawyers represent you in Ocala, we leave no detail to chance and leave no stone unturned when building your case. We will:
- Read and review insurance policies and contracts
- Conduct discovery to fully understand the evidence
- Carefully collect, examine, and prepare evidence
- Establish fault, negligence, breach, and other discrepancies
- Ensure all relevant filing and notification deadlines are met
Our team also works hard to ensure you feel supported from start to finish. We handle all case-related communication and correspondence for you to avoid any misunderstandings or misinterpretations.
Click to contact our Ocala Litigation and Trial Lawyers today
Read About Our Commitment To Outstanding Client Service and Support
Going to court without a lawyer can be daunting. Of our client-focused approach to trial litigation, clients our law firm represented in the past say the following:
- Eric Bressler: Bogin, Munns & Munns was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my case. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and made sure to keep things moving with no delay.
- Justin Jenkins: Reliable and professional. Highly recommend. Fast return calls and they know what they are doing. Truthfully, they are just a really good group of people.
- Jahcahri Love: This firm has actually been one of best [at] dealing with legal problems or even accidents which in this case they [sic] where fast and on it. I definitely will recommend this firm.
Read additional client reviews here and see for yourself why you and your business can rely on solid legal service and support from our team at Bogin, Munns & Munns.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Put Our Litigation and Trial Team to Work for You
If you or your business or corporation in Ocala is facing a legal dispute, our litigation and trial lawyer can help. We will explain the state and municipal laws that apply to your case including insurance and contract laws. Leave the legal complexities to us so you can focus on you.
Our trial attorneys work hard to ensure your specific needs are met. Learn more by contacting one of our Bogin, Munns & Munns team members today.
Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today