If you are faced with an upcoming court case because of a legal dispute, our law firm can help. We will explain your rights and ensure they are protected. Our Orange City litigation and trial lawyer will help you prepare a strong court case. We also explain all applicable laws and examine any evidence we obtain to support your case.
Our Bogin, Munns & Munns team will explain the court process and help you and any witnesses prepare for the direct and cross-examination testimony process. We also conduct discovery sessions, take depositions, and prepare evidence and exhibits for trial or mediation. We leave no stone unturned in investigating or preparing your upcoming case.
Our Litigation and Trial Practice Areas
Court cases can be complex undertakings. They can include investigation, research, depositions, and discovery. You do not have to manage all these steps on your own. Our litigation and trial attorneys are available to assist clients in the following practice areas:
- Labor issues
- Trial advocacy
- Debt collection
- Eminent domain
- Licensing issues
- Business disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Contested divorces
- Employment issues
- Intellectual property
- Construction issues
- Real estate litigation
- Contractual disputes
- Homeowners’ associations
The list above is in no way exhaustive. The best way to understand how our litigation and trial team can help you through your pending trial process is to schedule a review with one of our team members.
To consult with an experienced litigation and trial lawyer serving Orange City, call 855-780-9986
Our Civil Court Litigation Practice Areas
Civil litigation can be complex and stressful when undertaken on your own. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we provide legal counsel and support while representing clients in the many types of civil lawsuits listed on our Practice Areas page.
In Orange City, they include the following:
- Dog bite cases
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Family law cases
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death cases
- Personal injury cases
- Workers’ compensation
If your civil lawsuit cannot be resolved with an insurance settlement, our litigators will not hesitate to take your case to court and keep fighting for the compensation you are entitled to.
Orange City Litigation and Trial Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
We Make Sure Your Potential Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
When we litigate your case, we handle all details for you including ensuring your case is filed in accordance with the appropriate filing deadline, called the statute of limitations. Doing so is critical because non-compliance can leave you with no available legal remedies.
Some of the possible statutes of limitations that may apply to your Orange City case include:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11 which generally allows you up to two years to file a personal injury lawsuit or a wrongful death lawsuit
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(c) which generally allows you up to four years to file a real estate improvement lawsuit
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(2)(b) which generally allows you up to five years to file a breach of contract lawsuit
- Florida Statutes § 400.0236 which generally allows you up to two years to file a nursing home abuse or neglect lawsuit
The statute of limitations is complex because Florida Statutes § 95.051 provides exceptions that might create a change to the anticipated filing deadline. When our legal team handles your case, we make sure the statutory fling deadline is appropriately interpreted and applied.
Click to contact our Orange City Litigation and Trial Lawyers today
The Benefits of Hiring Our Client-Focused Law Firm
The litigation and trial process is involved and multi-faceted right from the beginning, well before your case ever goes into an Orange City courtroom. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our litigation and trial lawyer takes the time to ensure you understand each step of the litigation process.
To bolster and support your case, we take all of the following actions for you:
- Listen to your story and glean important details
- Compile, sort, and organize supporting evidence
- Identify and consult with relevant expert witnesses
- Identify and interview witnesses who support your case
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
- Obtain and complete all required documents and forms
Our client support team also handles all case-related verbal, written, and electronic communication. We make sure you are always up to date on any progress or developments relative to your case.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
How Our Law Firm Protects You from Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Many personal and business cases go to court in Orange City because of disputes over insurance coverage. If this is the case for you, and bad faith insurance practices played a role in your case, we can help.
According to Florida Statute § 624.155, bad faith insurance practices include:
- Denying your claim without investigating it
- Denying your claim without explanation
- Not fully disclosing a policy’s limitations
- Disregarding liability when it is clearly established
- Refusing to enter into the negotiation process
- Sporadic communication with you as the policyholder
Other actions the insurer takes can also constitute bad faith practices. If this is the case with your claim, we will not hesitate to prepare a lawsuit against the insurance provider as allowed by state law.
Recommendations and Reviews from Previous Clients
When they leave online reviews for our client-focused law firm, satisfied clients we represented in the past say the following:
- Chip Zoegall: We worked with Tatiana Cruz at Bogin, Munns and Munns. She and her team handled a B2B collection matter quickly, fairly and was able to reach a settlement that worked for all parties. I highly recommend [sic]she and her firm.
- Eric Bressler: Bogin, Munns & Munns was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my case. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and made sure to keep things moving with no delay.
You do not have to navigate complex legal matters on your own. Our litigation and trial attorneys work hard to ensure you get the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact Our Litigation and Trial Team Today
Are you involved in an individual, business, or corporate lawsuit in Orange City? Our litigation and trial lawyer can help with everything from personal injury to contract and real estate law. Leave the continuous paperwork and communication of your case to us while you focus on more important things.
Contact our consultation team at Bogin, Munns & Munns to start building and preparing your case today.