Legal matters that wind up in litigation or at trial can quickly overwhelm you. Litigating and trying a case can mean depositions, discovery, evidence collection and review, and preparation for court before a judge or jury. If you have an upcoming case headed toward court, our Clermont litigation and trial lawyer can help you build a case and explain each step of the legal process.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we leave no stone unturned in preparing your case or in making sure it gets the attention to detail it needs. Our legal team will handle evidence collection, guide you through hearings, meetings, and mediation, and represent you in court. We fight hard to understand your desired outcome and to obtain the best possible result for you.
Litigation and Trial Practice Areas in Clermont
Are you facing a legal dispute that is headed to court? Find out how our litigation and trial attorneys can help and learn more about our full range of litigation options on our Practice Areas page.
Potential court cases we handle include:
- Insurance disputes including bad faith insurance practices like unreasonable delays, improper investigations, unwarranted claim denials, and failing to make timely payments
- Business disputes including breaches of contracts, partnership and shareholders disagreements, labor and employment issues, and patent infringements
- Family law matters including contested divorces, child custody and child support issues, comprehensive estate planning, and probate matters
We also represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Real estate litigation
- Construction matters
- Homeowners’ associations
- Intellectual property
- Licensing issues
- Eminent domain
- Trial advocacy
Your case is a priority for every member of our legal team. We work hard to prove your case and to ensure a favorable resolution.
Civil Litigation and Practice Areas in Clermont
We are also committed to helping clients injured by the negligence of another person or entity. In most cases, these matters are settled without going to court. In others, a trial is necessary to obtain compensation.
Civil court cases we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Product liability
- Dog bite cases
- Medical malpractice
- Family law
- Premises liability
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death cases
Our personal injury litigation team will review your case, ensure it is filed on time, and explain our strategy for obtaining monetary compensation.
What You Need to Know About Florida’s Statutes of Limitations
The statute of limitations is an important part of your case. It can also be a complicated part because, while each type of case has its own filing deadline, Florida Statutes § 95.051 also allows many types of exceptions to the statute of limitations.
In Clermont, we work hard to handle your case within the appropriate deadline. Some possible statutes of limitations that may apply to your case include:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11 — the personal injury and wrongful death statute of limitations which is generally two years
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(2)(b) — the contract law statute of limitations which is generally five years
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(c) — the real estate improvement statute of limitations which is generally four years
Leave the filing deadline, its interpretation, and its compliance to our litigation and trial team.
To consult with an experienced litigation and trial lawyer serving Clermont, call 855-780-9986
We Never Stop Fighting for the Clients We Represent
An effective court case requires a dedicated focus you can count on us to provide. We start every case by listening to our clients and understanding the unique details of your situation. From there, we outline how we build a solid case for you.
When our litigation and trial lawyers handle your case in Clermont, we will:
- Read and review contracts and agreements
- Read and review applicable insurance policies
- Establish fault, liability, or breach of contract
- Locate and interview available lay witnesses
- Identify and consult industry and expert witnesses
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our client-focused team also handles all written, verbal, and electronic communication on your behalf. From day one, we investigate the details of your case and collect evidence including photos and videos, where appropriate.
We also use the discovery and deposition processes to understand the defendant’s case and to reinforce the case we build for you. You are never alone when our law firm is behind your fight for fairness.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Our Litigation Team
Trial law and litigation are complex legal matters. You do not have to go through them alone. When clients we represented in the past talk about our law firm, they say the following:
- Dr. Lee: Travis McMillen did a great job helping me resolve my case…you guys are great! If u have any case of any sort, I recommend you hire Travis McMillen to represent you.
- John Powell: As a contracted freelancer, a client decided that they didn’t feel like paying for the work that was completed, received, signed off on and published…They ended up paying all that was owed, plus some extra for the inconvenience of their “hardball” sessions.
Our law firm strives for the best possible outcome for every client we represent. The sooner you put us to work for you, the more time we have to build an effective court case.
Clermont Litigation and Trial Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Contact One of Our Team Members Today
Do you have a pending or ongoing personal, real estate, construction, or business legal matter in Clermont? Our litigation and trial lawyer at Bogin, Munns & Munns can help with investigating your case and communicating with the other party in your case. Review your case with a team member and learn more about the strategy we develop for you.
Contact our law firm to start building your case today.