When you or a loved one or business partner are facing legal action, our law firm makes sure you go to court prepared and well-informed. Our Daytona Beach litigation and trial lawyer at Bogin, Munns & Munns explains your rights and the other party’s responsibilities. We also fight hard to ensure they live up to their responsibility by building a strong case on your behalf.
Whether your upcoming court case is a civil matter stemming from a negligence-based accident or a business matter stemming from a contract dispute, our law firm is on your side. We will investigate your case and coordinate your court appearance. We also make sure you and any witnesses are ready to provide testimony and find expert witnesses who support your right to recovery.
Our Litigation and Trial Practice Areas
The prospect of going to court against a big corporation or an insurance company can be daunting. When our client-focused law firm is behind your fight for results, you do not have to feel alone or unprepared to handle your legal dispute.
Our Bogin, Munns & Munns legal team includes lawyers who handle cases in the following practice areas:
- Trial advocacy
- Debt collection
- Eminent domain
- Business disputes
- Contested divorces
- Insurance disputes
- Intellectual property
- Contractual disputes
- Homeowners’ associations
- Labor and employment issues
- Real estate and construction issues
We also help with a variety of lawsuits listed on our Practice Areas page. Do not hesitate to contact our litigation and trial team to find out how hard our law firm will work to help with your pending court case.
Our Civil Litigation Practice Areas
When settlement negotiations become prolonged or a fair and appropriate settlement offer is not forthcoming, our law firm helps injured parties settle disputes in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Family law
- Dog bite cases
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death cases
- Workers’ compensation
Resolving your civil case in court means collecting, organizing, and presenting evidence. It will also mean we take depositions and conduct discovery sessions. We take care of these case-related details for you and represent you in any court sessions.
We Are Careful With Respect to the Timing of Your Potential Lawsuit
Every type of litigation in Daytona Beach that requires the filing of a lawsuit has a statute of limitations that must be honored. When our firm represents you, we make sure the applicable statutory filing deadline is accurately interpreted and complied with.
Depending on the nature of your case, applicable filing deadlines can include:
- The personal injury statute of limitations — generally four years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- The wrongful death statute of limitations — generally two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
- The contract law statute of limitations — generally five years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(2)(b)
In addition, real estate improvement contracts that require litigation generally have a four-year statute of limitations. We make sure your case is filed on time and explain any exceptions Florida Statutes § 95.051 provides that may apply to your case. We also make sure you avoid the risks associated with an expired statute of limitations.
To consult with an experienced litigation and trial lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-686-6752
The Benefits of Working With Our Trial Lawyers
Preparing a court case is an involved, multi-step process. On your own, it can be difficult to understand each step and to interpret and meet each notification and filing deadline.
When our litigation and trial lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns help prepare your Daytona Beach litigation case, we will:
- Understand the details of your case
- Explain our courtroom strategy
- Consult expert and industry witnesses
- Locate and interview lay witnesses
- Prepare evidence and exhibits for court
- Review all business and legal documents
Our goal is to protect you from unscrupulous defendants, bad faith insurance practices, and negligent parties who do not meet their responsibilities. Your upcoming court case is as important to us as it is to you. We also make sure you receive regular updates on your case as it develops and progresses.
Our Investigation and Preparation Are Comprehensive
Our law firm’s familiarity with legal matters means we bring a careful eye for detail to your case. We also make sure you understand the legal parameters your case is required to meet and the weight of the evidence we collect for you.
To ensure you understand your case and its progress, our team will:
- Explain all applicable state and local laws
- Explain what constitutes bad faith insurance practices
- Interview you and others involved in your case
- Conduct detailed depositions and interviews
- Handle all written, verbal, and electronic communication
We do not leave anything to chance. Instead, we build a solid case that stands up in court. Our goal during representation is to uncover the details of your case and fight for your preferred resolution.
The Benefits of Working With Our Trial Lawyers
Our law firm works hard to ensure every client we represent feels like a priority, not a case file. Clients we represented in the past say the following:
- Milady Fiechter: I am very happy and satisfied [with] how my case was handled. Ines gave so much professional support. I highly appreciate the human touch that this legal firm has with its clients. Thank you, so much.
- Chip Zoegall: We worked with Tatiana Cruz at Bogin, Munns and Munns. She and her team handled a B2B collection matter quickly, fairly, and was able to reach a settlement that worked for all parties. I highly recommend she and her firm.
Read additional client reviews on our Google page and find out why you can count on our litigation and trial team to fight for you throughout the court process.
Daytona Beach Litigation and Trial Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Contact Our Case Review Team Today
If you are dealing with legal issues and disputes, we can help with the investigation process by gathering information and advocating for you. Put the power of our litigation and trial lawyer serving clients in Daytona Beach behind your fight.
The sooner you contact our litigation and trial team at Bogin, Munns & Munns, the better. Call today for immediate assistance.