Boating is one of Florida’s beloved pastimes for visitors and residents. However, boating safety requires caution at all levels, from boat manufacturers to municipalities that rule the water and boat operators. If you recently suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a boating accident, a Daytona Beach personal injury lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Few firms in Florida match the experience or resources that Bogin, Munns & Munns offers. Our team can work on your case to get the compensation you deserve.
Why Hire a Boating Accident Lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns’ Daytona Office?
We encourage every boat accident victim to choose their attorney carefully. The law firm you entrust your personal injury case in Daytona Beach to will have a tall task: Securing all of the compensation you deserve.
Bogin, Munns & Munns is up to the task, and we believe we’re as qualified as any firm serving Daytona Beach because:
- Boating accidents are an important practice area for our firm: As a law firm that has served accident victims in Florida since 1979, we have handled many boat accident cases. Insurance claims and lawsuits are sometimes the only way to get justice for boating accidents, and we’ll take our responsibility to you seriously.
- We have offices throughout Florida—including in Daytona Beach: We understand that a client needs an accessible lawyer. We have opened offices throughout Florida, and Daytona is one of our most prized locations. The team in our Daytona Beach office is ready to serve you.
- We have the financial resources to manage our clients’ cases: We are never intimidated by insurance companies or other liable parties. Our firm has the financial resources to see every case through to the finish line, even if that means taking the case to trial. We also hire crash experts, investigators, economists, and any other professional who can help your case.
- Our dedicated attorney team is committed to winning: Our firm has more than 40 attorneys on staff, and our legal team is ready to seek justice for you. We’ll assign you the attorney we believe is best suited to your case, and you’ll have a direct relationship with them.
We will provide regular updates about your boating accident case in Daytona Beach. You’ll never wonder where your case stands, and we’ll work urgently to resolve the claim or legal process as soon as possible.
Types of Boating Accident Cases We Handle in Daytona Beach
Our attorneys represent those who:
- Were the driver or passenger of a boat, jet ski, or other watercraft another vessel struck
- Were a passenger on a vessel driven by a reckless motorist and suffered injuries from a single-vessel or multi-vessel accident (or a dangerous driving motion)
- Were in the water and struck by a vessel
- Were on shore and struck by a vessel
- Were in another kind of boating accident
Some accidents result from dangerous actions by a boat, jet ski, or another vessel’s driver. Other accidents result from unclear directional or depth marking, defective vessels, and other hazards. Our Daytona Beach boating accident lawyer will determine the cause of your boating accident and identify all liable parties.
To consult with an experienced boating accident lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages in a Daytona Beach Boating Accident Case
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC)’s 2021 Boating Accident Statistical Report notes on Page 23 that lacerations, contusions, broken bones, head injuries, and back injuries are the most common injuries from boating accidents. These injuries can cause substantial and wide-ranging damages, including:
You should receive fair compensation for all medical services related to your boat accident, including:
- Land- and water-based emergency transportation
- Emergency care
- Hospital stays
- Doctor’s visits
- Other medical services you require
Whether you pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit, medical expenses will be a key consideration.
Lost Income and Other Professional Damages
If injuries from your accident make you miss work, we’ll determine the cost of your professional damages. Lost income, diminished earning power, missed bonus opportunities, lost progress toward promotions, and lost benefits are among the damages you may suffer.
Pain and Suffering
Florida allows us to seek compensation for non-economic damages, including pain and suffering. This category of damages can cover:
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Injury pain
- Impaired quality of life
- Conditions a mental health professional diagnosed
Our team serving Daytona Beach will work with mental health experts to diagnose and value all pain and suffering resulting from your boating accident.
If you suffered damage to your boat, cell phone, clothing, or other personal property, we can include repair or replacement costs in your lawsuit.
Disability can cause lifelong harm. From assistive medical devices to rehabilitation and disability-friendly vehicles and dwellings, we’ll account for all your disability-specific damages.
We extend our condolences if your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a Daytona Beach boating accident. Our firm will seek justice for all resulting wrongful death damages, including funeral and burial expenses, medical expenses, and lost income.
Daytona Beach Boating Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
How the Bogin, Munns & Munns Team in Daytona Beach Will Seek Compensation for Your Boating Accident
Our attorneys in Daytona Beach can fight for your financial recovery by:
- Securing all useful evidence
- Documenting your damages
- Assessing your case’s value
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Taking your case to trial if we need to
- Protecting you from insurers and any other liable parties
- Managing every detail of your case, large and small
We help boating accident victims of all sorts. Some individuals work on the water, so a Daytona Beach boating accident may be a workplace accident. We can assist in seeking the compensation you deserve for such an accident.
Click to contact our Daytona Beach Boating Accident Lawyers today
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Boating Accident in Daytona Beach
Do not wait to contact our legal team serving Daytona Beach. We may have a relatively brief time to file your case and fight for your settlement or judgment. Crucial evidence may also be under threat as you read this, and we want to secure and preserve that evidence as soon as possible.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation about hiring a Daytona Beach boating accident lawyer.