Titusville, located along Florida’s Atlantic Coast, offers easy water access that boaters enjoy. Unfortunately, boating accidents in Titusville are common and can result in life-altering injuries and even wrongful deaths. If you or a loved one is recovering from a boating accident, the lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns can seek justice for you.
A Titusville personal injury lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will seek compensation for medical care, lost income, and other accident-related damages. You can learn more during a free consultation with one of our team members today.
Why Boating Accident Victims in Titusville Hire a Bogin, Munns & Munns Attorney
Bogin, Munns & Munns gives boating accident victims ample reason to hire a personal injury lawyer from our firm. Those reasons include:
- We’re located in Titusville: Our team has an office in Titusville, located conveniently on South Washington Avenue. Our firm knows Titusville, we care about Titusville, and we’re ideally located to lead your case.
- We have a reputation for going to trial: Our law firm does not shy away from seeking your recovery in court. Because we have built an impressive record of financial results since 1979, the cost of a boating accident case is not an issue. If going to trial is the best decision for you, Bogin, Munns & Munns will take your case to trial.
- Our legal team has numbers: We employ more than 40 attorneys, each passionate about personal injury law. We will assign your case to the attorney we think is most qualified to lead it.
- We have financial resources: As a law firm with a footprint in all corners of Florida, you’ll have ample financial resources behind your case. Our entire legal team works together to get justice for boating accident victims in Titusville.
- You won’t pay a dime unless we win: You won’t pay our firm any upfront fees or costs to represent you. We will pay for all case-related expenses and will receive a fee only if we win your case. You face no direct financial risk with Bogin, Munns & Munns on your side.
Boat accidents can leave victims in pain, struggling financially, and facing great psychological pressure. Our legal team has your back. We will fight for a financial recovery to help you move forward during this difficult time.
To consult with an experienced boating accident lawyer serving Titusville, call 855-780-9986
Common Damages We Seek Compensation for in Titusville Boating Accident Cases
Each case presents a new array of recoverable damages, so we will perform a detailed investigation as we evaluate your damages. We may discover that you’ve suffered:
If your boat was involved in a collision that another driver caused, we’ll seek compensation to repair or replace your vessel. We will also consider damage to your phone, clothing, and other property.
A boat accident victim may need:
- Emergency transportation on water and land
- Emergency medical care
- Medical imaging
- Hospital stays
- Multiple doctor’s visits
- Various other medical services
If you have disabling injuries, you may need medical equipment, lifelong care, and other services.
Pain and Suffering
Our firm considers the non-economic toll of boating accidents in Titusville, which may include:
- Injury-related pain
- Traumatic memories of the boat accident
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost quality of life
Our firm can assess these damages’ costs, which typically do not have a fixed monetary value.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) explains that the state leads others in boating deaths. Our firm is heartbroken when we encounter surviving victims of these deaths, and we work tirelessly to get them a measure of justice.
We will fight for you if you have lost a loved one in a Titusville boating accident. You might be able to recover wrongful death damages such as:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
Wrongful deaths demand justice. Our boating accident lawyers in Titusville will treat your case as if it was our loved one who passed away. Please accept our entire team’s condolences.
Titusville Boating Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
How Bogin, Munns & Munns’ Titusville Team Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery
Our versatile team of legal professionals can lead every step of your case. We will:
- Secure all evidence that proves the liable parties’ negligence
- Interview boating accident witnesses
- Document and assess the cost of your losses
- Hire experts who can support your case
- Represent you in settlement negotiations
- Go to trial if necessary
We will deal with insurance companies for you. Insurers may owe you compensation but may work hard to avoid paying the compensation you deserve. We will protect you and spare you the hassle of communicating with insurance representatives.
Click to contact our Titusville Boating Accident Lawyers today
What Former Clients Say About Bogin, Munns & Munns
As you consider hiring a Titusville boating accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns, consider what some of our former clients say about our firm:
- “Great experience I would highly recommend them to everyone. My attorney is very professional, experienced, attentive, and knowledgeable of the case. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and this firm. Thank you and I’m very satisfied with the results.” – Linda M.
- “They are a top-flight personal injury law firm. Through my interactions with this law firm, I know they get great results for their clients. I would not hesitate to use them for myself, family, or friends.” – William R. of Titusville
Every client receives regular case updates, respect, and reliable legal service. Your satisfaction with our representation is just as important as your financial recovery.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for Your Free Consultation
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires that we file personal injury and wrongful death cases within two years of a boating accident. We want to file your case and start gathering evidence in Titusville as soon as possible, and the process starts with your phone call.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation about hiring a lawyer from our team. When you call, there is no cost or obligation, so don’t wait. We’re ready to start working for you.