If you or a loved one was involved in a Titusville car accident caused by another party’s negligence, it may be possible to recover compensation in a personal injury lawsuit. This could allow you to recoup the costs of your medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Bogin, Munns & Munns defends Titusville car accident victims in personal injury cases. A car accident attorney may be able to represent your personal injury case and fight for compensation on your behalf while you concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns at (321) 567-5470 for a free consultation with a member of our team. We can discuss your car accident, what your legal options may be moving forward, and how a Titusville car accident lawyer can help.
Common Car Accident Causes
Any time a car accident was caused by another party’s negligence, it could result in a personal injury claim or lawsuit. These types of negligent behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal turns: Turning at an intersection when it is not your turn can cause an accident. If someone is not paying close enough attention to the light, they may drive into oncoming traffic because they thought that the light turned green.
- Drunk driving: Drunk drivers cause a large number of serious car crashes each year. These drunk or drug-impaired driving accidents can be fatal.
- Speeding: Driving faster than the posted speed limits can make it difficult for drivers to react in time to changing situations. It can also increase the likelihood of more devastating injuries due to extreme forces.
- Distracted driving: This is a common preventable cause of car accidents in the United States. Distracted driving includes texting, eating, and interacting with a GPS system while actively driving.
- Tire blowouts: A tire blowout can cause a vehicle to lose control while on the road. In this case, a negligent mechanic or tire manufacturer may be found liable for the accident.
It is possible that other factors not listed here contributed to your car accident. If you believe that your car accident was due to another party’s negligence for any reason, contact a Titusville car accident lawyer to discuss your case.
To consult with an experienced car accident lawyer serving Titusville, call 855-780-9986
Car Accident Expenses
Being involved in a car accident can be devastating to your personal finances. There are many unexpected expenses that can pop up aside from immediate car repairs. These include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced ability to earn income
- Physical therapy costs
- Pain and suffering
- And more
These are just a few of the ongoing or significant expenses that many car accident victims face. You might experience other expenses, too.
To discuss your Titusville car accident and what possible compensation may be available to you in a personal injury lawsuit, call Bogin, Munns & Munns at (321) 567-5470.
Titusville Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Determining Fault in a No-Fault State
Florida is a no-fault state. Generally, this means that all parties involved in a car accident rely on their own personal auto insurance policies to cover the expenses associated with the accident. This can include personal medical expenses and car repairs.
If your damages exceed the limits of your personal injury protection (PIP) plan, or if you have experienced damages not covered by your PIP policy, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the responsible party for additional compensation to cover medical expenses, ongoing therapies, pain and suffering, and more.
Under comparative fault laws, the responsible party can be held liable for their portion of accident claims. This means that even if your actions contributed to a small portion of the accident, you may still be able to hold the driver with the majority of the fault liable for your damages.
We can discuss who may be liable for your injuries when you call Bogin, Munns & Munns for a free consultation on your case.
Click to contact our Titusville Car Accident Lawyers today
The Statute of Limitations in Your Case
The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim as a result of a car accident in the state of Florida is two years from the date of the accident or when the injury occurred. It’s crucial that we act as soon as possible, as missing this window means you may not be able to pursue compensation for your car accident losses.
We can discuss what legal deadlines pertain to your case when you call Bogin, Munns & Munns for a free consultation on your case. The sooner you contact a Titusville car accident lawyer, the sooner we can begin working on your case
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call a Titusville Car Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one were involved in a car accident in Titusville, you do not need to go through the process of getting your life back in order alone. A car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns may be able to manage your case when you hire us. This can allow you to focus on getting better while a lawyer from our firm:
- Answers your questions and discusses possible outcomes of your case
- Manages all legal deadlines and paperwork in your case
- Identifies the liable party in your accident
- Gathers evidence of their liability and of the extent of your damages
- Negotiates with the responsible party’s insurance company on your behalf
- Takes the case to trial if they are not willing to make you a fair settlement offer
Bogin, Munns & Munns offers a free consultation to Titusville accident victims. Call us today at (321) 567-5470 to discuss the details of your car accident with a member of our team.