If you suffered injuries in a vehicle collision while visiting Titusville, FL, Bogin, Munns & Munns can assist you with an out of state car accident case. Our Titusville car accident lawyers can help you navigate Florida’s insurance and legal system and secure the maximum compensation for your injuries and damages.
While other law firms come and go, we have built a 40-plus-year reputation for defending the rights of the injured. We will protect your rights and interests while providing professional legal representation. Our team stands for integrity, fairness, dignity, and respect. Let our compassionate attorneys fight for you.
Our Titusville Lawyers Aim to Recover All Your Out of State Car Accident Damages
If you suffered injuries in a Titusville traffic accident while visiting Florida or as a Florida resident involved in a crash with an out of state driver, our Titusville car accident lawyers can seek compensation for your losses against all responsible parties. In general, car accident damages may include the following:
- Medical treatment, including emergency transportation, emergency care, hospital stays, surgeries, rehabilitation, medications, medical equipment, and extended nursing services
- Lost income, earnings, and benefits
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries interfere long-term with your work capabilities
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Pain and suffering (non-economic damages), including monetary awards for severe and chronic pain, scarring, disfigurement, loss of mobility, mental and emotional anguish, loss of life enjoyment, and lost quality of life
- Wrongful death compensation if your loved one suffered a fatal injury in a Titusville collision
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving Titusville, call 855-780-9986
How Will Florida’s Insurance Laws Affect Your Out of State Car Accident in Titusville?
The compensation you could recover after getting into a car accident while visiting from out of state and who you can seek damages from will vary based on the auto insurance policies involved in your case. An auto accident attorney from our firm can review this matter for you and tell you what comes next.
Understanding No-Fault Insurance
Florida is a no-fault insurance state. Under its no-fault insurance laws, drivers must carry personal injury protection (PIP) insurance coverage. After a crash, injured parties must first turn to their PIP for compensation, regardless of liability for the accident. The same is true for drivers visiting Titusville from other no-fault states.
PIP pays for medical expenses, a percentage of your lost wages (usually around 60 percent), and replacement services. PIP will also provide death benefits if your loved one suffered a fatal injury. How much you can recover depends on your policy’s limits.
No-fault insurance does not pay for your property damage or pain and suffering.
When Can You Seek Damages From a Liable Party?
You can recover damages from a liable party if you were in an out of state accident in Titusville and come from a tort state. You can also seek damages from a liable party if you are from a no-fault state and have severe injuries and medical expenses exceeding your PIP.
With a liability insurance claim or lawsuit, our Titusville personal injury attorneys can help you pursue medical costs not covered by your PIP, the total value of your lost wages, vehicle and personal property damages, and non-economic compensation. We can also advise you on claims involving uninsured drivers and underinsured motorists.
How Long Do You Have to Pursue Your Out of State Car Accident Case?
You should start on any insurance claims that apply to your accident in Titusville as soon as possible. Investigating your crash can take time, drafting and filing your claims, and negotiating a fair settlement that properly covers your pocket costs and other losses. You must complete these tasks before Florida’s statute of limitations expires to protect your right to sue.
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally allows injured parties to file a personal injury lawsuit or a wrongful death suit. If you do not take action before your window closes, the court will likely refuse your case.
If you can no longer pursue a lawsuit, it can take the teeth out of your insurance negotiating power. You could end up with a reduced settlement or denied claim and no further options for financial recovery.
Titusville Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Our Attorneys Can Establish Your Right to Compensation
Investigating a car accident and proving the negligent party owes you compensation can be difficult and time-consuming, especially if the collision happened away from your home state. Our Titusville out of state car accident lawyers can take the stress and burden of your legal issue off your shoulders by building a solid personal injury case. Our extensive experience allows us to manage every detail of your claim or lawsuit. We can:
- Prove negligence. Our attorneys will collect case evidence (such as police accident reports, eyewitness statements, and photos of the accident scene) and use it to prove that another party’s reckless, wrongful, or careless actions caused your crash.
- Identify your losses. We will identify and calculate all your economic and non-economic damages. If you carry no-fault insurance, we will establish your right to seek compensation from a liable driver.
- Advocate for you. We will handle all case-related phone calls, emails, and meetings. We will negotiate for the maximum possible compensation, stand up against bad-faith tactics from insurance companies, and protect you from pressure to agree to a hasty settlement. If necessary, we will prepare your case for court and represent you at trial.
- Represent you for nothing upfront or out of pocket. We take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not get paid unless and until we obtain compensation for you. We will offer legal guidance addressing your situation during your free consultation.
Click to contact our Titusville Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
Titusville Motor Vehicle Accidents
Thousands of tourists visit Titusville, FL, to enjoy destinations like the Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, and the Canaveral National Seashore every year. Unfortunately, accidents can happen in even the most fun and picturesque places.
Our firm manages all types of motor vehicle collision cases, including out of state accidents involving the following severe injuries:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Facial injuries
- Loss of hearing, vision, or speech
- Shoulder and back injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call Us for a Free Consultation After an Out of State Car Accident in Titusville
Bogin, Munns & Munns can help you get started on your Titusville out-of-town car accident case today with a free, no-obligation consultation. Contact us to learn more about our services and how our Florida personal injury lawyers can fight for the compensation you need and deserve.