If you’re traveling from out of state and a car accident happens in Leesburg, you may need to file an insurance claim or injury lawsuit in Florida. However, you likely need to return home, which means you may want to consider retaining a law firm with a presence in Florida.
A Leesburg out-of-state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will lead every step of your claim or lawsuit from our offices in Florida. We have an office in Leesburg, which is a key factor when considering which law firm to hire. Our Leesburg car accident lawyers can lead your case against a negligent driver while you return home after a vacation.
How Our Leesburg Car Accident Lawyers Help Out-of-State Motorists
Car accident victims should always give great thought to which law firm they hire. However, when you are dealing with a claim or lawsuit for an out-of-state automobile collision, you likely will have to depend on your lawyer, so choose wisely.
Our car accident lawyers can handle an out of state car accident in Leesburg because:
- We’ve represented many out-of-state car accident victims: A car accident lawyer should have experience with these cases. We have resolved many out-of-state car accident cases, securing insurance payments, settlements, and jury awards for our clients.
- We offer more than four decades of legal and insurance experience: Our team has operated throughout Florida since 1979, working with many out-of-state clients since that time. We will use our four-plus decades of experience as we work on your case.
- Communication is a priority (and essential in any out-of-state case): We maintain regular contact with our clients, but our active communication is especially important when a client lives in another state. Our team will provide general case updates and settlement offer updates as frequently as necessary.
- You will have a direct relationship with your attorney: You will know which of our 40-plus attorneys is handling your case in Leesburg, and you can speak with them whenever you need.
We want to secure the financial recovery you deserve and for you to be sure your case is progressing. When you hire our out-of-state car accident lawyer, expect professional legal representation.
We Understand the Responsibility of Handling Out-of-State Car Accident Claims
These challenges include:
- Documenting your damages, accounts of the accident, and case-related evidence despite being a state (or several states) away from you
- Communicating (potentially across time zones) in a way that’s convenient for you
- Helping you complete recorded statements and other tasks from a distance
- Determining which state’s insurance rules apply to your accident (your case may be subject to Florida’s insurance laws)
Our dedicated legal professionals and robust administrative systems make these challenges easier to manage. We aim for a seamless experience as we handle your Florida claim or lawsuit from start to finish.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving Leesburg, call 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages in a Leesburg Out-of-State Car Accident Case
When you hire our accident attorneys, we understand the goal of your case—securing a fair financial recovery for your accident-related losses. A first step toward this goal is detailing your damages, which may include:
Vehicle Repairs and Other Property Costs
We can work with automotive professionals to determine:
- If your vehicle can be fixed or is totaled after the accident
- The cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle
- The cost of other property damage
- The cost of renting a vehicle or using rideshare services while you’re without a vehicle
You may need to repair your vehicle in your home state or Florida. In either case, we will determine the value of your property costs.
Pain and Suffering and Related Treatment
Motor vehicle accident victims often leave the collision with hidden trauma, which may include:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
We will work with any mental health professionals who evaluate or treat you in your home state.
Medical Expenses and Rehabilitation Costs
Bogin, Munns & Munns will demand that the liable parties cover each of your accident-related medical bills and rehabilitation costs. This will include the cost of transportation to and from your appointments.
As a car accident victim, you may suddenly lose:
- The ability to work (either totally or at full capacity)
- Earning power
- Performance bonuses
- Potential promotions
Our lawyer will work hard to ensure you don’t feel the financial pain of being unable to work after a car accident that occurred out of your home state.
Wrongful Death Damages
We also represent clients who lose loved ones in Leesburg car accidents. If this is you, please accept our condolences. Our Leesburg wrongful death attorneys will discuss your recoverable damages during a meeting with our team.
Leesburg Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
We Provide Various Legal Services for Out of State Car Accident Victims in Leesburg, FL
Our Leesburg personal injury lawyers will take ownership of your car collision insurance claim or lawsuit, which will allow you to focus on you.
Our responsibilities include:
- Protecting your rights, providing case updates, and advising you on all aspects of your case
- Obtaining evidence to support your accident claims
- Documenting your damages, including all for your medical care for injuries from the accident
- Assessing a fair settlement figure
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
Whichever way your case unfolds, our auto accident attorneys will be with you until the end. We intend to win a favorable outcome for you. If you have any questions about your car accident at any time, our team is just one call, email, or text message away.
Click to contact our Leesburg Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Leesburg Out of State Car Accident
If you live out of state but had an auto accident in Leesburg, Florida, our attorneys can start working toward recovering fair compensation for your losses. We encourage you to call us as soon as possible.
Florida Statutes § 95.11 allows us a relatively short statute of limitations for filing car accident claims, and it may be easy to lose track of an out-of-state car accident case.
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free initial consultation.