A Melbourne out of state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will seek compensation for your accident-related damages. You could receive monetary awards for medical bills, professional damages, pain and suffering, and other accident-related damages.
We help Florida residents involved in accidents that occur outside of the state. We also help non-Melbourne residents involved in an accident in Melbourne. The Melbourne car accident attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns can handle your legal case while you focus on recovery. You can learn more during a free consultation today.
Our Attorneys in Melbourne Can Help With Various Kinds of Out of State Car Accidents
Our Melbourne lawyers could lead your compensation case if:
- You are a Melbourne resident (or resident of another Florida locale) injured in an accident outside Florida.
- You are not from Melbourne (or Florida) and suffered injuries during an accident in Melbourne.
- You are a Florida resident who suffered injuries when an out of state motorist hit your vehicle.
These cases can be far more complex than accident cases involving same-state motorists.
Our firm knows Florida’s insurance rules and requirements. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) notes that Florida’s registered motorists must have coverage for property damage and bodily injury liability. Every motorist’s insurer provides compensation regardless of who causes the accident.
Other states have different insurance requirements and rules. When you’re in an out of state accident or are struck by an out of state motorist, we must reconcile which insurance rules apply to your collision.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving Melbourne, call 855-780-9986
Why Should I Hire My Out of State Car Accident Lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns?
A car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will take the pursuit of compensation off your hands. This will allow you to rest and recover without stressing about your insurance claim or lawsuit. Clients injured in Melbourne or outside their home state trust Bogin, Munns & Munns because:
- We have a statewide presence and significant resources: Bogin, Munns & Munns has grown steadily since our opening in 1979. We have an office in Melbourne and other locations throughout the state. Our firm has all the resources your case will require.
- We have a team of professional attorneys ready to fight for you: With more than 40 lawyers on staff, we ensure every client receives the personal attention they deserve. We also employ paralegals and work with experts and investigators who contribute to out of state car accident cases.
- We understand how insurance policies work: With each case we handle, our attorneys deal with insurers, review insurance policies, and navigate state-level insurance rules. We are professionals when it comes to insurance, and this is especially important when you’re involved in an out of state car accident.
- We will fight for the financial recovery you deserve: Our firm will take your case in Melbourne (or elsewhere) to trial if necessary. We aren’t satisfied with any financial recovery that is less than you deserve. You can expect our team to fight until we secure the compensation you are entitled to.
We fight for Floridians and out of state clients like they are our loved ones. Our team wants to help you get your life back on track, and we will manage every step of your case for financial justice in Melbourne.
Melbourne Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages for Out of state Car Accident Victims in Melbourne or Elsewhere
Car accident victims suffer unique damages, but some of the damages we commonly see in motor vehicle accident cases are:
- Pain and suffering, which can include injury-related pain, anxiety, emotional anguish, depression, psychological distress, lost quality of life, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and similar conditions
- Professional damages, including lost income, decreased earning power, missed bonuses, lost promotion opportunities, reduced productivity, and loss of other work-related benefits
- Property damage, including repairs for vehicle damage, replacement of a totaled vehicle, and replacement of other personal property like personal electronics and clothing
- Medical costs, including ambulance transport, medical imaging, emergency care, doctor’s visits, and rehabilitation
Sadly, some victims do not recover from their out of state car accidents.
Recoverable Damages in a Fatal Melbourne Car Accident Case
Our Melbourne team compassionately represents survivors in wrongful death cases. These legal actions may require us to seek compensation for:
- Surviving loved ones’ pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost financial support
- Lost companionship
- Lost guidance (for children of the decedent)
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
We offer our condolences if you’ve lost a loved one after a car accident. Our team will work hard to secure justice while you focus on the grieving process.
Click to contact our Melbourne Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
Steps Our Team Will Complete as We Resolve Your Car Accident Case in Melbourne
The Bogin, Munns & Munns legal team in Melbourne will fight for your financial recovery by:
- Establishing liability: We will determine which parties should compensate you for your damages as we investigate the accident. Multiple parties may be liable, and there is a strong chance one or more insurance companies owe you money.
- Assessing and documenting accident-related damages: Your damages can include medical bills, medical records, proof of lost income, and testimony from mental health experts. We can use receipts, billing statements, wage statements, and other documents to prove your losses.
- Leading settlement talks: Once we calculate a fair settlement value, we could enter negotiations with insurance companies.
- Going to trial, if necessary: If we do not secure a settlement that pays you fairly, we can take your compensation case to court.
Our firm goes to bat for our clients, never settling for less than they deserve. We have the resources and experience that trials require, so you’re in capable hands with Bogin, Munns & Munns leading your case.
We May Face a Filing Deadline for Your Car Accident Case in Melbourne
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires us to file a car accident case within two years of the accident. Do not wait, as time can slip by. If we don’t file your case before the statute of limitations expires, you could lose your opportunity to seek compensation for your damages.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for Your Free Consultation
A Melbourne out of state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will handle the complex process of seeking compensation for you. Once we handle your case, you can focus on your health while we work toward your financial recovery.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation.