If you are a non-Florida resident involved in an accident in St. Cloud or a St. Cloud resident involved in an out of state accident, Bogin, Munns & Munns will seek compensation for medical care, vehicle repairs, and other damages. These cases can be unusually complicated, and you may want a St. Cloud car accident lawyer leading your fight for compensation.
Bogin, Munns & Munns offers more than four decades of experience handling out of state car accident cases. Let us use our experiences and resources in your favor.
Compelling Reasons to Hire a St. Cloud Out of State Car Accident Lawyer From Bogin, Munns & Munns
We encourage you to hire a St. Cloud lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns if you:
- Live outside of Florida and were in a car accident in St. Cloud
- Are a St. Cloud resident struck by an out of state motorist
- Are a St. Cloud resident involved in an accident outside of Florida—we’ll explain whether we can handle your case
When you’re facing the fallout of an out of state accident, it may be comforting to have our firm on your side because:
- We have more than four decades of experience: Our firm opened in 1979, and we have led countless car accident cases in the following 40-plus years. This level of experience matters in our industry. Trust that, no matter how difficult your case may become, we’ll find a way.
- We have more than 40 attorneys and ample financial resources: We employ more than 40 lawyers, each with a chosen field of practice. We’ll pair you with a car accident attorney whose mission will be to get the compensation you deserve.
- Quality client service is an essential feature of the Bogin, Munns & Munns experience: Our firm cannot exist without our clients. We never forget this, and we only win if you win. Expect a tireless work ethic from your lawyer at Bogin, Munns & Munns and a level of service that shows our appreciation for you.
- We’ll take your case to trial if needed: Some law firms may settle for a guaranteed settlement, even if it is less compensation than the client deserves. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our target is the entire financial recovery you are entitled to. Even if we must bear the cost of going to trial, we don’t adjust the target.
You can hire a car accident lawyer from our firm at no cost. We don’t require any upfront compensation, and our firm will only get a fee if we get compensation for you.
Out of State Car Accident Cases Are Unlike Others
When you’re in an accident with another motorist from the same state as you, you know:
- The minimum insurance coverage the other motorist has (assuming they have insurance)
- How much compensation your insurer must provide to you
- What happens if your accident-related losses exceed coverage limits
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains that motorists registered in Florida must purchase $10,000 in minimum personal injury protection (PIP) and property damage liability (PDL) coverage. If your losses exceed your coverage limits, you may pursue compensation from an at-fault motorist’s insurer or even file a lawsuit.
But what happens when you’re in an accident with someone from another state? This question is why out of state car accident cases can be complicated.
Our firm will determine:
- Where each motorist’s insurance originates
- Which state’s insurance rules (such as no-fault or at-fault insurance approaches) apply to your accident
- Which state’s minimum insurance coverage limits apply to your accident
Let our St. Cloud car accident team manage these details of your case. You deserve to focus on your health. Let us worry about your financial recovery.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving St. Cloud, call 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages We’ll Seek Compensation for in Your St. Cloud Car Accident Case
Each client we represent has different damages, but common accident-related damages we see in these cases are:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- The cost of counseling, medications, and other treatment for pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Decreased earning power
- Property damage, including damage to your vehicle
You may have additional damages. Furthermore, the cost of your damages may increase if your injuries are disabling or cause long-term symptoms. Our team will value your economic and non-economic damages and fight for the entire sum you are entitled to.
St. Cloud Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
We Will Handle Every Responsibility for Your Car Accident Case in St. Cloud
Bogin, Munns & Munns has offices across Florida and a deep roster of attorneys and paralegals. We also work with investigators and experts who help us build out of state car accident cases. With all this manpower—and our financial resources—in your corner, you’ll be free to focus on your health.
Our team will:
- Secure evidence: We will secure all relevant evidence in your case. Obtaining important evidence could directly affect the outcome of your case.
- Assess your case value: Our team will determine exactly how much compensation you deserve for your car accident, setting the bar for settlement negotiations.
- Document damages: We will obtain all available proof of your damages, preventing liable parties from claiming those damages are exaggerated or nonexistent.
- Negotiate a settlement: Our relentless attorneys will negotiate for the financial settlement you deserve.
- Complete a trial: We’ll take your case to trial if necessary. Our first goal will be securing the settlement you deserve. However, if your case leads us to trial, our team won’t hesitate to make your case in court.
We are a full-service legal firm ready to lead your case in St. Cloud today.
Click to contact our St. Cloud Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation About Your St. Cloud Out of State Car Accident
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires that we file your case within two years of the car accident. Do not wait to contact our team; we want to obtain evidence as soon as possible. Your St. Cloud out of state car accident lawyer is ready to start your case right now.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today to complete your free, no-obligation consultation.