Bogin, Munns & Munns’ attorneys handle out of state accident cases, which can be complicated. We can help if you suffered an accident in Orlando as a non-Orlando resident. We can also help if an out of town motorist hit you in Orlando. Our firm may also help if you are an Orlando resident who had an accident outside Orlando.
An Orlando out of state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns can simplify an otherwise complicated matter. Our Orlando car accident attorneys can fight for your financial recovery while you focus on other things.
Why You Should Hire a Car Accident Lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns After an Out of State Accident
The lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns understand car accidents, and we also know the unique challenges that arise when someone suffers an accident outside of their home state. You can trust our firm to lead your case because:
- Orlando is our headquarters: Our main office is in Orlando. If you are an Orlando resident, you’ll have convenient access to our team. If you are an out of state resident, you’ll know that our firm is ideally positioned to resolve your case in Orlando.
- We know Florida’s rules on out of state accidents: When drivers from different states collide, it’s important to know which insurance rules and laws rule. Our firm understands Florida’s statutes regarding out of state accidents. We are also familiar with rules in certain other states where your accident may have happened.
- We demand fair results from insurers and other liable parties: Whether we seek compensation from insurers or other liable parties, our team will demand the compensation you deserve. Even if we must take your case to trial, Bogin, Munns & Munns will fight for your financial recovery.
- The Bogin, Munns & Munns brand carries weight throughout Florida: Our firm has more than 10 offices throughout Florida. We have been fighting for car accident victims in the Sunshine State since 1979. You will have the full force of our financial resources, personnel, and experience behind your case.
There is also our client-friendly fee structure. We require no upfront payment to represent you. If we secure your settlement or judgment, our team will receive a portion to cover expenses and services. If we don’t succeed in your case, you won’t owe us anything. That being said, we aim to win every Orlando out of state car accident case we accept.
Out of State Accidents Pose Complications Other Car Accident Cases Don’t
Car accidents involving an out of state motorist require our team to determine:
- The insurance requirements in states where drivers reside, and the state where the accident happened
- Which state’s insurance rules take precedence
Per the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), motorists must maintain at least $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) and property damage liability (PDL) coverage. Additionally, Florida’s no-fault laws mean insurers pay for at least a portion of their policyholder’s accident-related damages, regardless of whether the policyholder causes the accident.
Coverage minimums and no-fault laws differ in other states, however. Our team will consider all relevant factors to determine:
- How much insurance coverage you are entitled to
- Whose insurer should cover which damages (and up to what coverage limits)
- If it may be worth filing a lawsuit to seek the compensation you deserve
Insurance claims and lawsuits are what our attorneys do. Let our attorneys figure out these details while you focus on your recovery.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages Our Lawyers Will Seek for Your Out of State Car Accident Case
Whether your case takes place in Orlando, elsewhere in Florida, or outside the state, our team will consider all your damages. Recoverable damages in an Orlando out of state car accident case may include:
You should receive fair compensation for vehicle damage through insurance or a lawsuit. We’ll determine the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged during your car accident.
We will consider every medical bill related to your car accident, which may include the expense of:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency treatment
- Hospital visits
- Individual doctor’s appointments
- Other medical services tied to your accident
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that an injury’s severity can greatly increase medical costs. We will consider your existing medical bills and any you are likely to face in the future.
Professional damages from an Orlando out of state car accident may include:
- Diminished earning power
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Loss of progress toward promotions and bonuses
- Loss of work-related benefits
- Loss of fulfillment from your career
If you cannot work indefinitely, we’ll consider the possibility that your injuries will hamper your earning power for the rest of your life.
Pain and Suffering
Most states allow us to seek compensation for pain and suffering. This category of non-economic damages can cover physical pain, emotional anguish, psychological distress, lost quality of life, and other accident-related harm.
Orlando Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
What You Can Expect from the Car Accident Attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns’ Orlando Office
Expect our Orlando office (or another one of our locations) to lead every step of your car accident case, including:
- Documenting the accident: Our team will secure witness accounts, video footage, and other car accident evidence.
- Assessing your damages: We will document your accident-related damages and calculate how much money you deserve for those damages.
- Establishing financial liability: We will determine who owes who compensation for what damages and how much compensation the liable parties owe.
- Seeking a settlement: Your attorney will demand that liable parties pay everything you’re entitled to. We won’t settle for anything less.
- Completing a trial (if necessary): If going to trial is in your best interests, your legal team from Bogin, Munns & Munns will take your case to trial.
Our team will also complete paperwork and manage communications while protecting your rights. We’re a full-service firm that wants you to focus on your personal affairs. We’ll lead the fight for compensation.
Click to contact our Orlando Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Us for a Free Consultation Today – Our Orlando Out Of State Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in an out of state accident, contact our Orlando team as soon as possible. Remember that we can assist various accident victims, including Orlando residents who have an accident outside of the city and non-Florida residents involved in an accident in Orlando.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation.