If you are a Clermont resident who suffered an out of state accident, or an out of state motorist struck you while you were in Clermont, you should get fair compensation for your damages. A Clermont car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Our team of more than 40 attorneys understands the laws governing out of state accidents. We will demand fair compensation for all your accident-related damages.
Types of Out of State Car Accidents Our Clermont Team Handles
Our personal injury attorneys in Clermont help clients who:
- Are Clermont residents who suffered an accident in another state (so long as we are permitted to practice in that state)
- Live outside of Florida and suffered an accident while traveling in Clermont
- Are Clermont residents struck by a motorist who lives in another state
Each of these scenarios poses respective challenges. Our firm will provide legal services specific to your circumstances and needs.
Insurance-Related and Legal Considerations Can Complicate These Cases
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains that motorists registered in Florida must have insurance for:
- Their accident-related medical expenses
- Damage they cause to another motorist’s vehicle
Requiring Florida motorists to have coverage for their injuries makes Florida a “no-fault” insurance state. In many other states, at-fault motorists must cover the victim’s medical expenses, making those states “at-fault,” “fault,” or “tort” states—three ways of saying the same thing.
Our attorneys understand the challenges that arise when motorists have insurance policies from different states. As we seek the compensation you deserve, we’ll navigate questions like:
- If Florida is a no-fault state, but my accident occurs in an at-fault state, which insurance rules apply?
- If minimum insurance coverage differs in Florida and the state where my accident happened, how much coverage am I entitled to?
- If an out of state motorist hit me in Clermont, will Florida rules take precedence over the out of state motorist’s insurance coverage?
We can weigh several other considerations for you. Our attorneys understand insurance laws well and can explain how they affect your case.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving Clermont, call 855-780-9986
Compelling Reasons to Choose Your Out of State Car Accident Lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns
Knowing that out of state car accidents present substantial questions and challenges, you may be wise to hire an attorney from Bogin, Munns & Munns. There are several reasons to choose our firm over our competitors, including:
- Four decades of relevant legal experience: Bogin, Munns & Munns began serving Floridians in 1979. We’ve amassed more than four decades of experience since then, and most of that experience is relevant to out of state car accident cases.
- An office in Clermont: Our office on North Hancock Road in Clermont will be the base of operations for your case. You can hire a law firm that knows Clermont, wants to see a safer city, and knows car accident victims deserve compensation that equals their damages.
- A reputation for immaculate client service: When their cases conclude, our clients are grateful that they chose Bogin, Munns & Munns. We will show you nothing but respect and professionalism, and we intend to win your case in Clermont.
- Our financial resources and willingness to take car accident cases to court: The hardworking attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns (and the rest of our dedicated staff) have built the firm into a force. With offices across Florida and a team of more than 40 lawyers, you will have the support you need.
Whether you suffered an accident in Clermont or out of state, you won’t pay Bogin, Munns & Munns a cent when you hire us. Our attorneys will handle your case from start to finish, and we will recover a fee only if we win your case.
Former Clients Explain How Bogin, Munns & Munns Helped Them
Aside from our staff, nobody understands the Bogin, Munns & Munns difference better than our former clients. Here is what some of those former clients say about our team:
- “They are a top flight personal injury law firm…Through my interactions with this law firm, I know they get great results for their clients. I would not hesitate to use them for myself, family or friends.” – William, former client
- “Great experience I would highly recommend them to everyone…very professional, experienced, attentive, and knowledgeable of the case. I have nothing but wonderful things to say…” – Linda, former client
Experience the Bogin, Munns & Munns difference for yourself. Hire us to pursue justice for your car accident in Clermont.
Clermont Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages for Out of State Car Accident Victims
The National Safety Council (NSC) notes a connection between the severity of car accident injuries and the cost of a victim’s damages. However, any injury is worth seeking fair compensation for. In our experience, accident victims have an array of damages, including:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental health treatment costs
- Lost income
- Decreased earning power
- Vehicle repair expenses
- Temporary transportation costs
We will explore the coverage that insurance can provide. If necessary, we will lead a lawsuit seeking the compensation you deserve.
Click to contact our Clermont Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
How Our Clermont-Based Team Can Help You With an Out of State Car Accident Case
Bogin, Munns & Munns prides itself on helping clients recover. When you become our client, we will handle every step of your claim or lawsuit, including:
- Investigating your accident and gathering all useful evidence
- Documenting your damages
- Calculating your precise case value
- Identifying liable parties
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
- Completing any necessary trial
Out of state car accident cases involve many other details, and we pay attention to the smallest of those details. You can hire an attorney from our Clermont office for a professional legal team that will do everything possible to ensure your financial recovery.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation — Our Clermont Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Is Ready to Represent You
Out of state car accidents can present hurdles that don’t exist when two Florida-based motorists collide in Clermont. If you are in this situation, you likely face all the usual challenges of negotiating with insurers and proving your damages, with the added element of multiple insurance rules and policies.
A lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns can take these painstaking duties off your hands. Call our team today for your free consultation.