If you are a non-Florida resident involved in a Kissimmee car accident, or you are a Kissimmee resident involved in an out-of-state accident, pursuing fair compensation may prove difficult. If you are a Kissimmee resident struck by an out-of-state motorist, you may also face several challenges as you navigate the claims process.
A Kissimmee out-of-state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will spare you from a potentially headache-inducing claims process. We will even file a lawsuit if it suits your interests. Let us fight for every dollar you are entitled to.
What Qualifies as a Kissimmee Out-of-State Accident?
For Kissimmee car accident lawyers’ purposes, a Kissimmee out-of-state car accident may include:
- A Kissimmee resident involved in a collision outside of Florida
- A non-Florida resident involved in a collision in Kissimmee
- A Florida resident struck by a non-Florida resident in Kissimmee
Each of these scenarios can prove challenging. You may need to consider your insurance policy (and insurance rules in your state of registration), as well as policies and rules from the other state.
Out-of-State Accident Challenges Our Team Will Address for You
When two motorists with Florida-based insurance policies collide, the claims process is relatively straightforward. As the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains, each motorist’s insurer would cover their policyholder’s medical bills up to $10,000 or whatever coverage limits exist on respective policies.
Florida is a no-fault auto insurance state, which means that one’s own insurance contributes to accident-related losses, even if a motorist caused the accident.
Circumstances are not as simple when one motorist has a policy from Florida and the other motorist has a policy from another state. Similar complications may arise whenever a Florida resident has an out-of-state accident.
Your car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will address every challenge related to your case, including:
- Establishing which insurance policy (or policies) will cover your damages
- Identifying the coverage limits you’re entitled to (minimum limits vary by state, so this step may be more difficult than it first seems)
- Determining whether no-fault statutes apply to your accident
These issues are dependent on where your accident happened and the insurance rules in that location. Generally speaking, your insurance coverage limits will rise to meet the minimums for the state where your accident happened.
If you hire Bogin, Munns & Munns to handle your out-of-state car accident case, you won’t have to worry about these complex details. Your lawyer will deal with insurers and fight for the insurance coverage you’re entitled to recover. If we need to take further legal action, we will.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving Kissimmee, call 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages for Victims of Out-of-State Car Accident Cases
We will identify and value every damage resulting from your car accident, whether the collision happened in Kissimmee or elsewhere. Your damages may include:
Injuries from car accident in Kissimmee and elsewhere can require:
- Emergency transportation and treatment
- Multiple doctors’ visits
- Medical equipment
Our team will value the cost of your accident-related medical expenses. We can demand that insurers or other liable parties cover the entire cost of your medical bills.
Property costs from an out-of-state car accident can stem from:
- Damage to your vehicle
- Damage to your cell phone and other electronics
- Damaged clothing, accessories, and jewelry
- Temporary transportation costs
We may seek compensation to cover property expenses through insurance policies or a lawsuit.
Pain and Suffering
Florida and other states allow us to seek compensation for clients’ pain and suffering, which can include:
- Injury-related pain
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Lost quality of life
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
If you’ve suffered any non-economic damages because of your accident and injuries, it may qualify as pain and suffering.
Our team serving Kissimmee can seek compensation covering lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, and any other professional damages stemming from your accident.
Wrongful Death Damages
The compassionate attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns also represent those who lose loved ones in motor vehicle accidents. We handle these cases professionally, protecting your privacy while seeking a fair financial recovery for:
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Lost financial support
- Funeral costs
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses, including the cost of end-of-life care
We will also seek compensation for grief counseling and any other treatment you need to work through your loss.
Kissimmee Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Why Out-of-State Car Accident Victims Choose Our Firm for Cases Linked to Kissimmee
Whether your car accident happened in Kissimmee or elsewhere, you may choose Bogin, Munns & Munns to lead your case because:
- We have more than four decades of legal experience in Florida.
- We’re familiar with the process of completing out-of-state car accident cases.
- We have ample financial resources.
- Client service is our passion.
- We will take your case to court if necessary.
We have an office in Kissimmee. We will direct every step of your case from this location, which serves as a convenient base for all of your legal needs.
Click to contact our Kissimmee Out-of-State Car Accident Lawyers today
How Our Kissimmee-Based Team Will Help You After a Car Accident
Our team in Kissimmee will lead every step of your case for compensation, including:
- Securing all evidence that benefits our case
- Hiring any experts who can elevate your case
- Calculating the exact value of accident-related damages
- Documenting your damages with medical bills, past pay stubs, expert testimony, and any other available proof of damages
- Negotiating a settlement
- Taking your case to trial, if we need to
We take our obligation to clients very seriously. Our team will manage every detail of your case so you can prioritize rest and recovery.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call for a Free Consultation About Your Out-of-State Car Accident
A car accident lawyer from our Kissimmee-based team is ready to help you today. We may face a deadline for your case under HB 837/SB236, so don’t delay. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation.