Those who suffer injuries or lose a loved one while visiting The Villages from out of state may hire a lawyer to resolve their claim or lawsuit in Florida. Having an out of state car accident lawyer is pivotal to your case’s outcome and may result in the financial recovery you deserve.
Bogin, Munns & Munns will lead every step of your legal matter, which is vitally important when you’re in another state. The Villages car accident lawyers have decades of experience and a fundamental desire to win every case we handle in The Villages.
Why Our Car Accident Lawyers Can Lead Your Out of State Accident in The Villages
Hiring a lawyer is always an important decision, but the choice can be even more daunting when you’re facing a case in another state. The Villages personal injury lawyers team at Bogin, Munns & Munns leaves little doubt about our fitness to lead your car accident case in The Villages.
Consider hiring our personal injury law firm’s legal team to handle your case because:
- Our office in The Villages positions us to lead your case: Our firm has an office in The Villages staffed with a team of attorneys who know the community well. We can secure evidence (e.g., the accident report) your medical report, witness testimony, video footage, etc.), file your case, and resolve the insurance and legal processes promptly because we’re already in The Villages.
- Our firm has represented out of state car accident victims for 40-plus years: Bogin, Munns & Munns has represented car accident victims (including out of staters) since 1979, which affords us more than 40 years of relevant experience. If you want a lawyer who has faced and overcome challenges in countless legal scenarios in Central Florida, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, you can hire our firm.
- Our communication is a priority: Communication is vital when our client is in another state. Expect regular case updates, a direct line to your attorney, and a team that is always willing to discuss your case.
- We will lead your car accident case in The Villages from start to finish: Once you hire our firm, you can return your focus to recovery, personal matters, or whatever else requires your attention. Our personal injury attorneys will lead every step of your claim or lawsuit, and we will reach out if we need anything from you.
Our deep roster of paralegals and support staff will coordinate the transfer of medical records, mental health evaluations, and other case-related documentation. Our proven systems ensure that completing your case will be seamless despite you being out of state. Our team will absorb any case-related stress for you, as this is part of our service to clients.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving The Villages, call 855-780-9986
How Our Lawyers in The Villages Help Car Accident Victims From Out of State
Our law firm will take the entirety of your insurance claim or lawsuit off your hands, assisting you by:
- Securing accident-related evidence: The evidence-gathering process is time sensitive. Our lawyers move quickly to secure video footage, witness accounts, and any other evidence that could benefit your case in The Villages.
- Hiring experts to document the collision: We may work with experts who may reconstruct the accident, testify about liability, and assist us in other ways. Expert fees come at no additional cost to you.
- Documenting your damages and calculating a settlement value: We’ll work with your doctors (who may be in your home state) to secure X-rays, MRIs, medical records, prescription information, and any other documentation relevant to your case.
- Negotiating a settlement: You’ll have the full might of Bogin, Munns & Munns behind you during settlement negotiations.
- Considering the necessity of trial: We will prepare your case for trial, whether we settle before going to court. If a trial becomes necessary, our team in The Villages will be ready.
Our lawyers and paralegals will also handle paperwork and communications. We want complete control over every aspect of your case, as this will protect your rights, ensure a cohesive case, and prevent possible errors.
The Villages Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
If You Live Out of State, We Can Still Pursue Your Damages After a Car Crash in The Villages
As the National Safety Council (NSC) shows, a car accident victim’s damages generally become more expensive as injuries become more severe. Damages contributing to these high accident-related costs include:
- Medical bills
- Lost income (and other professional damages, like lost bonuses and diminished earning power)
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Temporary transportation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling and other mental health treatment
- Scarring and disfigurement
If you have an injury that causes long-term (and potentially disabling) symptoms, this will likely increase the value of your settlement. Our team in The Villages will consult medical professionals, economists, and anyone else who can help us value your accident-related damages.
Recoverable Damages in Fatal Car Accident Cases in The Villages
A wrongful death is the most tragic outcome of any car accident, and our wrongful death attorneys provide compassionate legal service to surviving loved ones. We will lead any wrongful death case you pursue in The Villages, considering damages including:
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering (yours and the decedent’s)
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s contributions to their household
- Treatment for grief and other types of pain and suffering
- Loss of financial support
We also see surviving loved ones face property and medical expenses after fatal accidents in The Villages. It is vital that you get justice for your loved one. We will fight to hold the negligent driver accountable through Florida’s civil justice system.
Click to contact our The Villages Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Us Today After an Out of State Car Accident in The Villages – We Can Help
Once your case in The Villages is in our hands, you don’t have to worry, but you do have to watch the clock as your personal injury case has state-imposed deadlines.
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally allow our auto accident lawyers two years to file a car accident case on behalf of injured parties. This period can expire more quickly than it seems, so it is important that you hire a car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Once the deadline expires, you risk losing your right to pursue fair compensation from the negligent driver who caused your accident.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free, confidential consultation. There are no costs or obligations to speak with our team, so don’t delay.