Were you or someone you love injured in a recent collision with a taxi cab? If you were, you could be entitled to file a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit. An accident can leave you with growing medical bills at the same time it prevents you from working. The Villages taxi cab accident lawyer from our firm will help you build a strong case for financial recovery.
Bogin, Munns & Munns will review your case at no cost or obligation. We can help you pursue appropriate compensation through your own insurer. If this isn’t sufficient for your needs, we will determine who is financially liable for compensating you and pursue their insurance provider. Our legal team will negotiate with the insurer or take your case to court if needed. When we represent you, we fight to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Put Our Accident Law Firm to Work on Your Case
Preparing an effective personal injury case is an involved process. While you focus on getting better, The Villages car accident lawyer at Bogin, Munns & Munns will do all of the following to build your case:
- Conduct a comprehensive private investigation
- Prove there could be more than one liable party
- Calculate the financial value of your case
- Compile evidence that supports your claims
- Handle all verbal, written, and virtual communication
- Provide regular updates on the progress of your case
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate financial settlement
- Represent you in court if a settlement cannot be reached
Leave the hard work and legwork of building your case to our firm. We will leave no stone unturned in fighting for the compensation you are entitled to recover.
Our Fee Structure Means You Can Get Started Right Away
The aftermath of a taxi cab accident can be confusing. Our taxi cab accident attorney can help take the mystery and confusion out of the financial recovery process. We will take your case on a contingency-fee basis, meaning:
- We pay all the costs involved in preparing your case
- You will pay nothing until your case is resolved
- Our compensation depends on the outcome of your case
Our legal team makes your case a priority and fights hard to obtain the best possible outcome for you. Hiring our law firm is risk-free since you will owe us no legal fees at all until your financial award has been administered.
To consult with an experienced taxi cab accident lawyer serving The Villages, call 855-686-6752
Multiple Parties Could Bear Financial Responsibility for Your Taxi Cab Accident
Identifying the at-fault party in a taxi accident can be more complicated than a collision with a privately-owned vehicle. To pursue compensation, the state requires proof of the at-fault party’s identity and negligence. To meet these legal parameters, our law firm will prove the at-fault party:
- Owed you a duty of care, e.g. the driver had a responsibility to drive safely and responsibly to keep you safe.
- Breached their duty to you, generally by committing a traffic violation or other negligent offense
- Caused the taxi cab accident
- Caused you physical, personal, and financial harm
The investigation we conduct will identify the taxi driver, the taxi company, or another driver as the at-fault party. The taxi driver could be held liable if his actions caused the accident. The taxi company could be held liable if its hiring, licensing, or driver training was flawed. Another driver could be at fault if they negligently struck a taxi cab in which you were a passenger.
Our Taxi Cab Accident Attorney Will Build a Strong Case File
To document the cause of your accident and prove you are entitled to recover damages, our legal team will collect an array of evidence and documentation.
Evidence we use to build your case file will include:
- Official police report
- Taxi cab company employment records
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Future health prognosis
- Your employment records
- Accident scene photos
- Photos of your injuries
- Witness statements
Let us handle the evidence-collection process for you. Our investigation could also include evidence you might find difficult to obtain on your own. This can include the taxi driver’s driving record, the taxi company’s logbooks, and the taxi’s repair and maintenance records.
The Villages Taxi Cab Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Damages Bogin, Munns & Munns Fights to Recover for You
A car accident can leave you with serious and costly injuries. Your injuries can prevent you from returning to work at the same time medical bills are adding up. We can help you hold the at-fault party accountable for your accident-related recoverable damages.
Compensation Bogin, Munns & Munns works hard to obtain on your behalf could include:
- Known and anticipated medical bills
- Known and anticipated lost wages
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- In-home medical and domestic care
- Property damage or total property loss
- Physical impairment or disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
Wrongful Death Compensation
If a loved one was fatally injured in a taxi cab accident, your family is entitled to recover wrongful death damages. In addition to their funeral and burial expenses, you could also recoup the loss of your loved one’s financial contributions to your family. Our taxi cab accident lawyer serving The Villages, FL, will explain which family members can collect wrongful death compensation.
Our Legal Team Will Ensure Your Case Is Filed on Time
If your personal injury case cannot be settled out of court, it will have to go to court for final resolution. This rarely happens once the evidence indicates negligence. To ensure you can take your case to trial, if necessary, we make sure it is filed on time. In Florida, that generally means:
- Filing your personal injury lawsuit within four years of the date of the accident, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Filing your wrongful lawsuit within two years of the date of a loved one’s passing, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
Complying with the statute of limitations can be difficult since it can fluctuate. The best way to ensure your lawsuit is filed on time is to let our legal team handle it for you.
Click to contact our The Villages Taxi Cab Accident Lawyers today
Contact Our Case Review Team Today
If you or a loved one was injured in a collision involving a taxi cab, our law firm will help you pursue financial compensation. Find out how hard our taxi cab accident lawyer representing injured clients in The Villages fights for you. Contact one of our Bogin, Munns & Munns team members for a free case review today.