Taxi cab drivers are expected to drive with a great deal of skill, experience, and knowledge of local roads in the St. Cloud area. However, any driver who does not practice safe driving can cause a taxi cab accident. A St. Cloud taxi cab accident lawyer from our firm can help you seek compensation for the damage the accident caused.
Our team at Bogin, Munns & Munns can work on your case to determine liability. You deserve justice from the party that caused your injuries.
Victims of St. Cloud Taxi Cab Accidents Could Qualify for Compensation
Taxi cab accident victims like you could qualify for various types of compensation. For example, you may seek compensation for:
- Your medical expenses related to your accident
- Emotional and mental suffering
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages
- Vehicle damage or loss
- Reduced earning capacity
- Lost income
- Diminished quality of life
A St. Cloud car accident lawyer from our firm can assign a value to your case. If you have any bills or receipts associated with your accident, hold on to them. Your lawyer can use them to add up the total amount of money you have spent trying to recover from the accident.
To consult with an experienced taxi cab accident lawyer serving St. Cloud, call 855-686-6752
Hiring a St. Cloud Taxi Cab Accident Lawyer Could Prove Beneficial
As you decide whether filing a case is right for you, another important decision to make is whether or not to hire a lawyer to represent you. The attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns work on every aspect of your case for you. We can:
- Help you understand the legal process and answer your questions along the way
- Assign a monetary value to your case
- Put together the facts of your accident in a way that strengthens your case
- Support you during this difficult time
- Make sure you file all of your paperwork on time so that you do not miss any deadlines
- Help you file tedious legal paperwork, saving you time and stress
Your St. Cloud taxi cab accident lawyer will communicate with you throughout your case. We ensure that you understand your case’s status each step of the way. Our team informs you of any updates in your case as they are available.
St. Cloud Taxi Cab Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
How Much does a St. Cloud Taxi Cab Accident Attorney Cost?
After sustaining injuries in a taxi cab accident, the last thing you should have to worry about is how you can pay for legal assistance. Our firm works on a contingency-fee basis, allowing you to avoid spending any money upfront.
We will not charge you any fees throughout your case. Our attorneys only receive payment once your case is won or settled. Even then, you owe us nothing out-of-pocket. We will agree upon a percentage of your compensation to take as payment.
Click to contact our St. Cloud Taxi Cab Accident Lawyers today
Your Legal Window To File a Lawsuit in St. Cloud Is Limited
You usually have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit in St. Cloud. This is because of the statute of limitations, a state-by-state law governing exactly how long you have to file certain lawsuits. For personal injury accidents, like taxi cab accidents, you generally have four years from the time of your accident to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. This is explained in Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
While this may seem like a wide window, time moves quickly. Do not hesitate to bring your case to our St. Cloud lawyer. They can explain any exceptions to the statute of limitations that apply to your case. We can also help you file your lawsuit on time.
Complete a Request a Consultation form now
Determining Liability in Taxi Cab Accidents
Determining liability is important in any case. We can’t pursue compensation until we prove that another party was the reason for the accident and your injuries. There are many different ways in which another party may have caused your accident, and every case is different. If one of the following was a factor in your accident, we can help you prove the at-fault party was liable:
- A taxi cab driver that was under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on the job
- Inexperienced taxi cab drivers that make dangerous mistakes, or a driver operating a vehicle without adequate training or the necessary licenses and certifications
- Operating a vehicle that is mechanically unsafe
- Reckless driving
- Failing to obey traffic laws
- Taxi cab drivers using cellular devices or other forms of technology that can be distracting
- Operating a taxi cab in dangerous weather conditions
We can prove the at-fault driver owes you compensation by gathering evidence that demonstrates fault. Surveillance video footage, a police report, and statements from your doctor can help us link the accident to your injuries. When you hire Bogin, Munns & Munns to take on your case, we can collect evidence for you.
What to Do After a Taxi Cab Accident in St. Cloud
After your accident, you may be suffering severe injuries. To protect your safety, you should:
- Contact the police: When the police arrive at the scene of the accident, they can help you move your vehicle off the road. Then, they can begin an accident report that documents the details of the accident.
- Visit a doctor: You should visit a doctor after the accident because they can give you a treatment plan to follow. Ensure that you follow through with your treatment plan so your injuries heal as much as they can.
- Reach out to a taxi cab accident attorney: You can contact Bogin, Munns & Munns to learn more about working with our taxi cab accident lawyer.
Contact Our St. Cloud Taxi Cab Accident Legal Team Today
Our team at Bogin, Munns & Munns is dedicated to fighting for justice for victims of taxi cab accidents. You deserve compensation after sustaining injuries in an accident that another party caused. Contact us today for your free consultation.