Motorcycle accidents are inherently dangerous. Unlike most motor vehicles, motorcycles do not offer drivers much protection in the case of an accident. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, you have legal options. Our St. Cloud motorcycle accident lawyer can help you pursue compensation from the at-fault party.
Our team has been helping clients since 1979. We have experience guiding injured accident victims through the legal process. Let us work on your motorcycle accident case while you recover.
What Damages Can You Recover in St. Cloud Motorcycle Accident Settlements?
You can recover economic and non-economic damages to make up for your motorcycle accident losses. A St. Cloud personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you determine a value for your case. Economic damages compensate you for your out-of-pocket expenses, while non-economic damages can make up for your intangible losses.
Some common examples of recoverable economic damages include:
- Hospital expenses and medical treatments
- Income you lost while recovering from the injury
- Damage to your vehicle or personal property lost in the crash
- Reduced earning capacity if you cannot return to the same job because of your injuries
Non-economic damages you may recover include:
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
Our team will investigate your case to determine all the ways your life was affected by the motorcycle accident.
To consult with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer serving St. Cloud, call 855-780-9986
How Our St. Cloud Attorneys Can Help With Your Motorcycle Accident Case
You don’t have to build your motorcycle accident case alone. You are likely taking time to rest and attend doctor’s appointments. We can work on your case for you. Our team will:
- Collect evidence that demonstrates liability
- Speak with any other parties involved in your case
- Handle insurance negotiations
- Explain any laws that apply to St. Cloud cases
- Advise you on your legal options
- File a lawsuit on your behalf
You should not be responsible for paying any of your accident-related losses when another party is the reason you were injured. Bogin, Munns & Munns is here to help you pursue fair compensation.
We Can Help You File Your Case on Time
All personal injury cases in Florida are subject to the state’s statute of limitations. People injured in a motorcycle accident, or those representing a deceased loved one, must file a lawsuit within two years of the accident or the date of death. There could be exceptions that change the filing deadline, but that is not the case for everyone. Our team can explain how the statute of limitations affects your case and help you file your lawsuit on time.
St. Cloud Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Determining Fault in Your Motorcycle Accident Case
All drivers are expected to follow the rules of the road. This means paying attention, maintaining a safe driving distance, and driving at the speed limit. Unsafe drivers should be held liable for their actions. We can prove another party caused your accident by establishing negligence. This involves proving:
- The at-fault party had a duty of care to keep you and other road users safe.
- They breached their duty of care by acting negligently.
- Their negligence was the cause of the accident and the injuries you suffered.
- You suffered damages as a result of the at-fault party’s negligence.
Who Can We Hold Liable for Your St. Cloud Accident?
A negligent driver could be held liable for your accident. There may even be more than one party liable for your accident. For example, a road construction business may have neglected to place warning signs on a highway renovation project. As a result, a motorcyclist driving at night might not see the danger until they are too close, which could cause them to swerve and crash.
In any instance, our motorcycle accident lawyer can help you prove the fault of another party. Your lawyer can search for and review evidence like accident reports and dashcam footage. We also look into the laws that are relevant to your case to see which ones the at-fault party may have broken.
Click to contact our St. Cloud Motorcycle Accident Lawyers today
How Can a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Prove Your Damages?
A St. Cloud motorcycle accident lawyer can help you prove your damages by collecting evidence. We can obtain documentation of your injuries and damage to your vehicle or other property to prove your suffering in the accident. Relevant evidence in your case may include:
- Statements from eyewitnesses: People who witnessed the accident may be able to provide statements that prove the accident was the reason you were injured.
- A police report: The police report will likely include information about the parties involved in the accident. We can use this evidence to prove the liable party injured you.
- Your medical records: Your doctor will take note of your injuries and the treatment plan you should follow. They’ll also typically include the cause of your injuries in the report, which can help us link your injuries to the accident.
- Bills and invoices you have: If you spent any money trying to recover from the accident, we can use this as proof that you suffered damages.
You do not need to worry about keeping track of any of these documents. Your attorney will collect all the evidence we need to prove your damages.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Get Started With Our Team in St. Cloud Today
With over four decades of experience, you can trust the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns to assist with your motorcycle accident case. Contact us at any time if you want to learn more about our St. Cloud motorcycle accident lawyer. We can review your accident details and answer your questions.
Remember, you don’t have forever to take legal action. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation. We are available to answer your call 24/7.