If a dog bit you and caused you to suffer injuries in St. Cloud, a lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns can seek compensation for your losses resulting from the bite. Our firm has years of experience helping injured clients recover the compensation they need.
A St. Cloud dog bite lawyer from our firm will handle every step of your lawsuit or insurance claim. You can focus on recovering from your injuries.
What Damages Can a Dog Bite Victim in St. Cloud Seek Compensation For?
Our firm will complete a detailed assessment of your bite-related damages. You should recover compensation for every type of harm that the dog bite caused you, including:
Our St. Cloud personal injury lawyer will seek coverage for your bite-related healthcare costs, including the expense of:
- Emergency treatment
- Cleansing of wounds
- Follow-up care
- Travel to appointments
The expenses associated with treating a dog bite can add up quickly. Your medical expenses may only be a fraction of the total cost of your dog bite.
Being attacked by a dog can lead to intangible losses, called non-economic damages. While these losses may not have a documented cost, they can still have a huge impact on your life. Some recoverable non-economic damages include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
A dog bite can interfere with your professional life by causing:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
You could miss potential promotions and performance bonuses while injured, furthering the cost of your dog bite. If you needed to spend time away from work because of your dog bite, we can help you seek compensation to make up for the money you lost.
Each dog bite accident case is unique, so we will treat your case with personalized attention. We’ll work with you, your doctors, our expert witnesses, and others who can provide useful information about your injuries and damages. If your injuries continue to cause ongoing suffering, we’ll determine the likely cost of your future damages.
To consult with an experienced dog bite lawyer serving St. Cloud, call 855-780-9986
Why Hire a Lawyer From Bogin, Munns & Munns To Work on Your St. Cloud Dog Bite Case?
When a dog bites someone in the community of St. Cloud, we respond quickly with legal services and a compassionate approach. The team at Bogin, Munns & Munns treats its clients like family.
When you hire our firm to lead your case, you get:
- A firm that prioritizes personal injury: Though we staff a team of versatile attorneys, personal injury is one of our primary practice areas. We know how to prove negligence in dog bite cases, and we are ready to complete the legal process from start to finish.
- The support of our entire team: In addition to your lawyer, our paralegals, investigators, and other staff members will contribute to your case. This team will also ensure that you get immediate answers to your questions and concerns.
- A team that fights for your fair financial recovery: The amount of compensation you deserve is what we will seek. Our firm is comfortable negotiating a settlement or taking your case to trial, so we will never accept a settlement offer that is less than you deserve.
We want to get the money you deserve based on the damages you have suffered. Our team will work together to achieve this goal, treating you with respect throughout the duration of your case.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire Bogin, Munns & Munns?
You do not pay any out-of-pocket expenses or costs to hire Bogin, Munns & Munns. Our firm covers all case expenses, and we only accept an attorney’s fee when we get a settlement or judgment for you.
Because of our contingency fee arrangement, you:
- Can access our legal services regardless of your financial means
- Do not face any direct cost for your case, as our fee will come only from any financial recovery we get for you
- Can hire our team today without paying a dime
We strive to seek justice for every dog bite victim in St. Cloud, and finances should not be a barrier to this mission. We also provide free consultations, so you can connect with a member of our team without being charged.
St. Cloud Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
How a Dog Bite Lawyer from Our Team Serving St. Cloud Will Help You
Your lawyer will complete your entire case, which may include either a lawsuit or an insurance claim. In either instance, our duties will include:
- Identifying every party who owes you compensation
- Obtaining evidence to support your case
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Documenting your damages
- Handling case-related communications
- Completing case-related paperwork
- Negotiating a settlement
- Protecting your rights
Bogin, Munns & Munns will also handle any trial that proves necessary.
If you choose not to hire a lawyer, each of these responsibilities will fall upon you. The demands of a dog bite case can be substantial and may prove stressful. Trying to handle a lawsuit or insurance claim on your own could slow down your recovery process. Allow us to ease some of your stress. You do not have to take on your case alone.
Click to contact our St. Cloud Dog Bite Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for Your Free Consultation
Our free consultations allow you to speak with our team, ask questions, and discuss the details of your case. There is no cost or obligation. We may face a deadline for filing your case, so we encourage you to contact our team serving St. Cloud as soon as possible.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation about hiring a dog bite lawyer from our team.