Orlando Dog Bite Lawyer Here to Fight For Your Rights
Many Central Florida residents enjoy the company of their beloved pet dogs, but injuries sustained by a dog bite can not only have severe consequences for the victim but for the owner of the dog as well. Please contact us if you were bitten, clawed or injured in any pet or animal attack. Our Orlando personal injury lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns understand the unfortunate effects that a dog bite injury can have on an individual, which is why we offer our expertise and guidance to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. To speak to one of our attorneys, call (407) 578-9696 for a free consultation.
Our dog bite lawyers can legally represent you in the court of law and can help determine if damages caused by the dog were due to the negligence of the owner. Victims are entitled to receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other possible damages that can result in pain, suffering, emotional trauma, scarring and more.
In most dog bite cases, the owner of the dog is responsible for injuries caused. The owner is responsible if they are aware that their dog is likely to attack, and can be found responsible for negligence in an unprovoked attack. Although only a fraction of dog bites are fatal, the everlasting consequences of an attack can cause physical and emotional anguish.
To consult with an experienced dog bite lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986
Dog bites can be preventable, and understanding appropriate measures can reduce and potentially prevent the likelihood of an attack:
- Keep your distance from unfamiliar dogs; some dogs may appear friendly until you approach them
- If a dog is close enough to investigate, avoid petting it and allow it to approach slowly. They may bite in self-defense if they are skittish and not expecting to be touched
- Avoid touching a dog when they are sleeping or eating. They may become startled or defensive and may bite
- Avoid making eye contact with a dog; it can be seen as a challenge
- Stay away from stray dogs and report them
- Avoid running from an aggressive dog; their instincts can kick in and view you as prey
- If you’ve been bitten, clean the wound and report the attack to your local animal care and control agency
- If you’ve fallen, curl up into a ball and don’t move
Orlando Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
If you or a loved one is bitten by a dog in Florida, The dog bite attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns can help you recover damages. Damages can include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience damages
- Emotional trauma
Our Trial attorneys work aggressively to ensure your case is handled with the care you should expect from a firm that has been around for over 40 years. With 13 locations throughout Florida, our attorneys are happy to meet you in the location that is most convenient to you. With our Main office in Orlando, we have 12 other offices including Clermont, Cocoa, Daytona, Gainesville, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Melbourne, Ocala, Orange City, St. Cloud, Titusville, and The Villages. We are happy to assist you in recovering compensation for your injuries due to a dog bite. Call (407) 578-9696 to speak to our attorneys.
If you are ready to move forward with your dog bite case, then the following form will help us expedite your claim. After this form is completed, you can expect a quick response from our team to schedule you for your free consultation with an attorney. We are happy that you would consider us for handling your injury claim and for all of your legal needs.