Orlando Premises Liability Lawyers That Will Fight For You
Someone’s failure to maintain a safe premise could entitle you to compensation. Our Orlando Premises Liability Lawyers will seek coverage for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and all your other losses.
Bogin, Munns & Munns will provide a premises liability lawyer for your case. Our Orlando personal injury lawyers understand relevant case law and how to navigate the Orlando legal system.
To consult with an experienced premises liability lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986
What Are Covered Losses in a Premises Liability Case?
Our team must review your specific case to identify each of your covered losses. In premises liability cases, losses may stem from:
- Inability to work
- Trauma related to the accident
Keep reading for an in-depth list of losses that you may receive coverage for.
Losses Related to Your Injuries
You may receive full coverage for injuries that stem from an unsafe premises. Injury-related expenses may include:
- X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and other diagnostic imaging services
- Emergency medical care
- Ambulance transport
- Hospital-related expenses
- Medical equipment
- Doctors’ appointments
We may also recover compensation for expenses stemming from mental injury.
Counseling and Other Mental Health-Related Losses
Psychological trauma can:
- Interfere with your recovery from physical injuries
- Impose a direct financial cost on you or a loved one
You may receive coverage for any of the following losses:
- The cost of medication for anxiety, depression, and other symptoms of your accident
- Pain from physical injuries
- Psychological trauma
- The cost of counseling
- Lost quality of life
- Other negative outcomes from psychological trauma
We project the future cost of any psychological symptoms that you continue to experience.
Your injuries (or a loved one’s passing) may result in:
- A reduction in your work hours
- A temporary leave from your job
- Permanent disability
- Temporary or permanent lost income
- Temporary or permanent loss of earning power
- Lost productivity
- Lost performance bonuses
- Slowing or stopping of your career progress
Any lawsuit that we bring for you will account for these professional damages. Our team of personal injury lawyers will speak with you, your loved ones, and your doctors. This will allow us to pinpoint every loss that entitles you to compensation.
Orlando Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Leading Reasons for Hiring Our Firm
Reasons to hire our firm for your case include:
- The complexity of premises liability law
- Our knowledge of premises liability law
- The limitations that your injuries impose on you
The law is our professional focus. By hiring us, you free yourself from worrying about your case. Potential compensation is on the line, and you should consider whether you are up to handling your case alone.
Why Hire Bogin, Munns & Munns Specifically?
Bogin, Munns & Munns prioritizes every client, and will provide you the personal legal care you deserve. We serve you by:
- Responding promptly to your questions and concerns
- Keeping you aware of case updates
- Dealing with the daily responsibilities of your case
- Ensuring you receive adequate medical care
- Monitoring the progress of your health (which is material to your case)
We offer you one of our lawyers who understands premises liability issues in Orlando. They will oversee case investigations, negotiation of a settlement, and completion of your case.
What Bogin, Munns & Munns’ Clients Say About Our Legal Help
Here is what our past clients say about our legal assistance:
- “Was very pleased with the outcome of my case. My attorney was always very informative and stayed on top of everything to ensure that the case had a positive outcome…” – Krystn D., Melbourne, FL
- “They are a top personal injury law firm…Through my interactions with this law firm, I know they get great results for their clients. I would not hesitate to use them for myself, family, or friends.” – William R, Titusville, FL
Our team will deliver our best effort as we pursue the financial recovery that you deserve.
Click to contact our Orlando Premises Liability Lawyers today
How Do We Handle Premises Liability Cases?
When you hire our firm, you can expect us to:
- Pursue all evidence related to your injuries or illness
- Speak with witnesses and record their accounts
- Determine who is responsible for your losses
- Calculate the cost of your losses
- Document the existence and cost of your losses
- Draft and file all case-related paperwork
- Advance your case through the legal system
- Handle settlement negotiations
- Determine if a trial is necessary
We do everything required to complete your case.
What Does Bogin, Munns & Munns Charge?
Our firm does not charge any fee up front. Under no circumstance do we receive compensation from your own pocket. We offer a contingency fee, which comes as a portion of your settlement or judgment.
This is important: you pay our firm nothing unless we win your case.
How Can You Receive Compensation?
Victims of dangerous premises may receive compensation from:
- A pre-lawsuit settlement
- A pre-trial settlement
- A post-trial judgment
Our team will create a strategy for your case with one of these goals in mind. We generally seek a settlement. This can be the simplest resolution to premises liability cases.
We remain open to all possibilities for compensation. As your case unfolds, we adapt our strategy as necessary.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Who Pays for Your Losses?
As we investigate your case, we will establish liability for your losses. Liability generally stems from the presence of negligence, as the American Bar Association (ABA) explains.
Liability in premises liability cases can fall upon:
- Property management services
- Business owners
We apply premises liability law to the facts of your case. This will lead us to liable parties.
How Much Compensation Do You Deserve?
This depends on the value of your losses, the share of liability, and other relevant factors. We will tell you how much compensation you deserve after we review your case.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns for a Free Case Review
Premises liability cases can be time sensitive. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) and other relevant laws impose deadlines on personal injury cases. Do not wait to call our firm to learn the next steps in your case.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (407) 578-9696 to complete a free consultation. We will answer your questions, address your concerns, and provide all pertinent information. We may then provide one of our lawyers to start work on your Orlando-based case.