An “out of state accident” can refer to a few different scenarios. Whether you’re an Ocala resident involved in a collision in another state, or you get into a collision in Ocala during your visit, or an out of state motorist hit you while in Ocala, you could be facing a difficult quest for compensation.
An Ocala out of state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will fight for your financial recovery. Our Ocala car accident lawyer has navigated difficult cases for more than 40 years, and we always aim for a winning outcome.
Who Can Hire Bogin, Munns & Munns for an Out of State Car Accident Case in Ocala
We encourage you to contact an Ocala out of state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns if:
- You are an Ocala resident (or any other Florida locale) who experienced an accident in another state—we may be able to resolve your out of state claim
- You hail from a state other than Florida and had an accident while in Ocala
- You are a registered Florida motorist, and an out of state motorist hit you in Ocala
Accidents involving motorists from various states are different from most. You must consider several insurance-related questions but may have a limited time to report and resolve your claim. With more than 40 attorneys who have represented many car accident victims who live out of state, the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns will resolve your case as efficiently as possible.
Challenges We See in Ocala Out of State Car Accident Cases
There are a few challenges we must confront when seeking compensation for your out of state accident in Ocala or elsewhere. These challenges include:
- Identifying the states where each motorist purchased their insurance
- Determining whether each state is a no-fault insurance state (like Florida) or an at-fault insurance state
- Determining the coverages that each policy provides, as each state sets its own minimum auto insurance coverage limits
- Identifying which policy takes precedence and whose insurer is liable for your accident-related losses
As the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains, Florida’s registered motorists must have insurance to cover:
- Their accident-related medical bills (up to minimum coverage limits of $10,000)
- Damage they cause to others’ vehicles (up to minimum $10,000 coverage limits)
As a no-fault state, a motorist’s insurer will cover up to $10,000 in medical expenses, even if the motorist did not cause the accident. In at-fault states, the at-fault motorist’s insurer must cover the victim’s medical expenses (up to defined coverage limits).
Motorists in states other than Florida face different insurance requirements and rules. Our team serving Ocala will reconcile these differences and fight for the compensation you deserve.
To consult with an experienced out of state car accident lawyer serving Ocala, call 855-780-9986
Why Out of State Car Accident Victims Hire Bogin, Munns & Munns to Lead Their Cases in Ocala
We must reiterate that we may help whether you’re an Ocala resident, a resident from another part of Florida, or a visiting motorist involved in an accident in Ocala. No matter where you’re from or where your accident happened, you know what you’re getting with Bogin, Munns & Munns:
- Experience: Since 1979, the Bogin, Munns & Munns team has fought for justice for car accident victims. That’s more than four decades of experience under our belts. Such experience is a plus in our line of work.
- In-person representation: Our firm offers something rare, which is big firm resources with a local Ocala presence. We have an office on NE 20th Avenue, ensuring that you’ll receive comprehensive, in-person representation when you hire our car accident lawyer.
- Compassionate legal service: We respect our clients’ hardships. You’ll receive respect and compassion in every interaction with our attorneys and support staff. Plus, our full-service legal approach will allow you to focus on your recovery.
- Total financial support: We have grown our firm across Florida, and increasing victories have placed Bogin, Munns & Munns on solid financial footing. Expenses won’t be an issue as we build your compensation case in Ocala (or elsewhere).
- A client-friendly fee structure: You won’t pay our firm anything when you hire us. We receive an attorney’s fee only if you win your case.
You will be the priority if you hire an out of state car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns.
Ocala Out of State Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Damages We Consider When Leading Ocala Out of State Car Accident Cases
Each client we encounter has unique damages. Our team will investigate your damages to determine what your case value should be. We won’t be surprised if we find:
- Medical expenses, which can add up quickly after a car accident
- Professional damages, including lost income, lost bonus and promotions opportunities and diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering, which covers a wide array of non-economic damages
- Property expenses, including vehicle repairs, temporary transportation expenses, and replacement of damaged personal property
If you have lost a loved one in a car accident that happened outside of the state, please accept our condolences. We can lead a wrongful death action on your behalf, considering damages such as:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s financial contributions
Our lawyers will account for every accident-related loss you have experienced and any damages you may experience going forward.
Click to contact our Ocala Out of State Car Accident Lawyers today
Services We Will Provide for Your Ocala Out of State Car Accident Case
Our lawyers and paralegals will manage every aspect of your Ocala personal injury case in Ocala, including:
- Securing evidence
- Interviewing witnesses
- Documenting damages
- Calculating your case value
- Hiring experts to bolster your case
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Managing all case-related communications and paperwork
- Representing you at trial if necessary
We will handle the same duties if you pursue a wrongful death action. Bogin, Munns & Munns has the resources and willpower to build the strongest case we possibly can.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation About Your Out of State Car Accident Case in Ocala
We know Ocala, and we know how to get justice for car accident victims. Let a lawyer from our deep roster of attorneys fight for you.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free, no-obligation consultation.