Ocala Immigration Lawyer

Ocala Immigration Lawyer
immigration, naturalization, uscis, card, citizenship, green, proce, ocala, immigrant, american

If you need help with a visa, green card, naturalization, deportation, or other type of immigration matter, an Ocala immigration lawyer with Bogin, Munns & Munns could be the right person to assist you. At our firm, we have been helping Floridians for more than 40 years.

Many people in Ocala, Florida, have immigration issues. We can work on your behalf to help make your American dream come true.

Who We Can Help with Immigration Issues

We are happy to work directly with individuals who need assistance navigating through the red tape of the many forms, hearings, and other types of bureaucracy involved in our immigration system. Also, we can provide immigration legal strategies for employers and employees.

To consult with an experienced immigration lawyer serving Ocala, call 855-780-9986

Removal Proceedings and Deportation

Removal is another term for deportation. You will want to contact us immediately if you or your loved one gets placed in removal proceedings. You might need to arrange for someone to contact us on your behalf.

We can help you through the Immigration Court process and contest the removal so that you might be able to stay in the United States. Time is critical in deportation matters, so please do not delay in reaching out to us.

Ocala Immigration Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

Becoming a United States Citizen

People who do not get U.S. citizenship through birth can try to become American citizens through the naturalization process. According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, there are 10 steps to naturalization.

Here is a brief overview of the naturalization process:

  1. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will first explore whether you might already be an American citizen. Some people do not realize that they acquired citizenship by birth or automatically from their parents at some point after their birth. In this fortunate situation, you do not have to proceed to the next step.
  2. The USCIS will then determine whether you meet the eligibility requirements for U. S. citizenship. A few of the requirements include:
  • Being at least 18 years old
  • Being a permanent resident of the U.S. with a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
  • Having lived in America long enough
  1. We can help you prepare Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
  2. You will need to submit Form N-400 and pay your fees. You can check the status of your case online.
  3. Some applicants have to take biometrics. The USCIS will send you appointment information if they require this step for your case.
  4. If everything in the first five steps gets approved, the USCIS will schedule an appointment for you to have an interview as a final step in the naturalization process.
  5. The USCIS will send you their decision on your case. If the evidence in your record shows that you are eligible, the USCIS will grant your Form N-400 application. If they need more information or documentation or if you did not pass the English and civics tests, the USCIS will designate your application as “Continued.” The third possible outcome is that the USCIS will deny your application.
  6. After everything gets approved, you will get a notice to participate in a naturalization ceremony and take the Oath of Allegiance. Sometimes, this ceremony can take place on the same day as your interview.
  7. Citizenship does not happen until you participate in a naturalization ceremony and take the Oath of Allegiance. You will also need to complete Form N-445, turn in your Green Card, and receive your Certificate of Naturalization.
  8. Step 10 in the process is actually an explanation of the rights and responsibilities that all Americans should honor, exercise, and respect, whether they are citizens by birth or by choice.

Obtaining U.S. citizenship is a long process with many hurdles to clear. We can advocate for you and assist you through every step in seeking American citizenship.

Click to contact our Ocala Immigration Lawyers today

Getting Legal Permanent Residence (Green Card) Status in America

Before you can seek American citizenship through naturalization, you must get a Green Card, also called a Legal Permanent Residence Card. It can be tricky to get a Green Card.

We can facilitate the application process and help you understand how to get permission to live in the United States legally. There are several grounds to seek a Green Card, including family petitions and specific categories of employment.

Complete a Request a Consultation form now

Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas

A visa allows you to enter the United States either as an immigrant or a non-immigrant. We can help with either type of request.

If you or your relative wants to enter the United States to live here permanently, we might be able to seek an individual visa, a fiancé visa, or a family visa, which are types of immigrant visas.

When someone wants legal permission to come into the U.S. and stay here for a visit, education, or certain work programs, we might be able to assist in applying for a non-immigrant visa.

How to Get a Telephone Consultation with Us

We have a short questionnaire on our website that asks for your basic contact information and a few general information topics that can help us route your call to the right person at our office to help you.

If you submit the online form, one of our Ocala immigration lawyers will reach out to you within two business days to talk to you for a few minutes on the phone. We can also meet with you in our office, if you would prefer.

Call Us to Get Help With Your Immigration Issues

We can meet with you at our Ocala office or at one of our eight other offices, whichever is most convenient for you. Our main office is in Orlando. Our other locations include Ocala, Clermont, Daytona, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Ocala, Orange City, St. Cloud, and The Villages.

You can call Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (352) 690-7400 to get started.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or complete our Request a Consultation form



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.