Ocala Work Visa Lawyer

Ocala Work Visa Lawyer
work, visas, munns, united, visa, states, workers, proce, petition, team

A work visa allows individuals—and some family members—to live and work in the United States. Work visas are generally non-immigrant visas, which means your stay is temporary. Immigrant visas could allow you to seek permanent residency instead. Our Ocala immigration lawyer can help you understand the difference, file the correct petition, and obtain the necessary visa.

An Ocala work visa lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns can handle all aspects of your work visa petition, from the initial paperwork to filing for permission for your children to join you. We know how this process works and navigate it often for our clients.

Bogin, Munns & Munns Represents Those Hoping to Work in the United States

Bogin, Munns & Munns serves workers and their families hoping to move to the United States temporarily or permanently. Since 1979, our law firm has assisted Florida residents with all aspects of state and federal law. Our clients trust our team to help with their legal concerns and issues, including their opportunity to work and live in the United States legally.

However, as members of Florida’s diverse community, we have a passion for helping those who wish to live and work in the United States to do it safely and legally. We have experience helping immigrants through the application and naturalization processes and can use our resources to help you, too.

We also understand how long this process sometimes takes and how stressful it can be. This is why we strive to reduce the risk of denial by keeping your application error-free. Trust us with your case; we will fight for the visa you need.

To consult with an experienced work visa lawyer serving Ocala, call 855-780-9986

How Bogin, Munns & Munns Helps With Your Ocala Work Visa Petition

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our immigration attorneys know how important your work visa is to you and your family. To legally work in the United States, you must navigate this process, but doing it alone can be overwhelming and stressful.

At the beginning of this process, there are a lot of decisions to be made. You must first choose the correct visa category and complete the petition. There are many options, but it is unlikely that more than one fits your circumstances. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our immigration team can help you understand your options and choose the one that best fits your industry, qualifications, length of stay, and other factors.

Our team handles all aspects of the petition for our clients. This includes:

  • Gathering documentation
  • Completing the necessary paperwork
  • Discussing the employer and their role in the process, if any
  • Filing the petition
  • Providing updates about the progress of the petition
  • Troubleshooting any issues that arise
  • Submitting any additional paperwork
  • Getting permission for other family members
  • Fighting threats of deportation

Ocala Work Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

Understanding Your Options for an Ocala Work Visa

Each category of work visa has different conditions, requirements, time limits, and terms. Choosing the appropriate one is essential to getting approved to work in the United States. While the U.S. government likes workers with certain skills and expertise to come to the United States, they do not make the process easy.

Temporary Work Visas

Temporary visas are generally easier to obtain but come with strict terms for changing jobs, how long you can stay, and more. These work visas include:

  • H-1B: Visas for those who work in specialty occupations, sometimes these visas can be a path to permanent residency
  • H-2B: Visas for seasonal, non-agricultural workers
  • H-2A: Visas for seasonal agricultural workers from certain, pre-approved countries

We also frequently help clients with L-1A and L-1B visas. These visas are for employees of a foreign business that also does work in the United States. When a company needs a particular worker’s skill in a US-based branch of their business, they might apply for one of these work visas on the worker’s behalf.

There are numerous other kinds of temporary work visas available. Our team can assess your needs and recommend them as necessary. We also complete the required paperwork so our clients can bring their spouses and/or any children under age 21 with them when they come to the United States.

Permanent Employment Visas

We help clients obtain a permanent employment visa when this option suits their circumstances. This requires cooperation from their employer, who must take several steps to certify their need with the Department of Labor. The types of visas often used in these circumstances include:

  • EB-1: Visas for those with extraordinary abilities, such as scientists, musicians, athletes, researchers, and more
  • EB-2: Visas for those who hold advanced degrees or demonstrate exceptional abilities
  • EB-3: Visas for unique professionals or skilled workers
  • EB-4: Visas for “special immigrants,” including some religious workers, retired nonprofit workers of international organizations, employees of U.S. foreign service posts, and wards of U.S. courts
  • EB-5: Visas for foreign entrepreneurs who invest significant money in the United States

Your Employment-Based Visa May Make You Eligible for Naturalization

Not all work visas allow immigrant workers the opportunity to become full US citizens; however, if this is your intent, we can make sure that we file the appropriate application. If you are in the United States for strictly temporary work and give anyone the idea that you wish to stay permanently, you could be at risk for deportation.

Allow our team to explain the differences between temporary and permanent work visas. If you’re looking to become a permanent US citizen, we will keep this in mind from the beginning of the process and avoid any scary hangups.

Click to contact our Ocala Work Visa Lawyers today

Discuss Your Work Visa Options With Our Immigration Team in Ocala

With more than a dozen offices in Central Florida, the Bogin, Munns & Munns immigration team provides the knowledge, experience, and resources you need to help you with your petition and obtain permission to work in the United States. We know how this process works and how to prepare and file your paperwork.

Contact us to learn more. We are here for you.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.