The Villages Work Visa Lawyer

The Villages Work Visa Lawyer
visa, work, united, visas, permanent, munns, states, immigration, proce, temporary

Before you can move to and work in the United States, you need to petition for and receive a work visa. This complex process must be followed closely to avoid denials or other issues. Working with The Villages immigration lawyer from our team can make preparing, filing, and obtaining your work visa easier.

The Villages work visa lawyers from Bogin, Munns & Munns know how this process works and how to navigate the system. We secure work visas based on your industry, when and where you want to move, your length of stay, and other factors. During your consultation, we can discuss your immigration goals and legal options.

How Bogin, Munns & Munns’ Immigration Lawyers Help With Work Visas

If you want to work legally in the United States, you must have a work visa. Obtaining this visa requires choosing the correct application for your circumstances, petitioning the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for approval, and adhering to the terms of the visa you receive.

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we have served clients since 1979. We have the knowledge, experience, and resources to help you navigate the petition process and obtain permission to work in the United States. With our work visa lawyer on your side, you can count on us to:

  • Help you determine the work visa you need
  • Identify any necessary paperwork or documents
  • Discuss whether you need an employer to sponsor you
  • Prepare and file all the required paperwork
  • Keep you up to date about the progress of your petition
  • Manage any issues that arise

The Bogin, Munns & Munns office in The Villages serves Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties. We also have other offices throughout Central Florida conveniently located to assist work visa applicants.

Depending on the circumstances, we may also help those with temporary work permits to file for more permanent status, change their job, or navigate other visa-related situations.

To consult with an experienced work visa lawyer serving The Villages, call 855-780-9986

Is a Work Visa Required to Enter the United States for Work?

Your work visa is vital to your ability to live and work in the United States legally. Without this permit, you cannot work and earn a living without violating laws and possibly drawing attention from USCIS. In addition, working without a proper visa could severely limit your opportunities and earnings. Securing your visa and abiding by its terms is probably your best option for legally working in the United States.

Our immigration lawyers provide advice, guidance, and hands-on support for navigating the petition process. We ensure you understand the conditions and requirements of the visa, choose the appropriate category, and know the rules you need to follow after you receive your work permit.

You do not want to risk USCIS denying your petition for a minor mistake. This is common and can cause significant delays. This process is already time-consuming, so you want to reduce the risk as much as possible.

The Villages Work Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

We Handle All Types of Work Visa Petitions

A work visa allows an individual to live and work in the United States, often for a limited time. Those who want to live in the United States permanently will need to apply for a more permanent work visa, sometimes called an employment-based immigrant visa. Visa holders can generally bring their spouses and any children under age 21 when they come to the United States to work.

Bogin, Munns & Munns handles all types of work visa petitions, including both temporary visa and permanent visa requests. First, we consider your goals, skills, and the circumstances surrounding your decision to move. Some of the types of temporary or permanent visas we apply for with our clients include:

  • H-1B Visas, which allow those with specialty occupations to work in the United States; these can sometimes be a path to permanent residency
  • H-2B Visas, which allow seasonal, non-agricultural temporary workers
  • H-2A Visas, which allow seasonal agricultural workers from certain pre-approved countries
  • L-1A and L-1B Visas, which allow the employees of some foreign businesses with interests in the United States to work here
  • EB-1 Visas, which allow for permanent residency of those with extraordinary abilities in science, art, sports, or business
  • EB-2 Visas, which allow for permanent residency of those with advanced degrees or exceptional abilities
  • EB-3 Visas, which allow for permanent residency for professionals and skilled workers
  • EB-4 Visas, which allow for permanent residency for “special immigrants,” including certain international religious and nonprofit workers, employees of U.S. foreign service posts, noncitizen minors who become wards of U.S. courts, and others who fall into this visa’s very specific categories
  • EB-5 Visas, which allow for permanent residency for foreign entrepreneurs investing significant money in U.S. enterprises

Before we file a permanent employment visa application for our clients, we must ensure their employer takes the necessary steps. This includes getting the Department of Labor certification that there are no eligible, qualified U.S. citizens to take the job. The employer must play a significant role in these petitions.

We Also Facilitate Status Changes

Our team also handles work visa status adjustments and paperwork for family members accompanying a visa holder. This includes changing status from temporary worker to permanent immigrant, which could occur when an employer asks a worker with a temporary visa to extend their stay or the visa holder decides to remain in the United States.

Be wary, though. You cannot take work in the United States on a temporary visa with the explicit goal of securing a permanent worker visa. You may face deportation if the authorities become aware of your intention to stay. That is why we need to be on the same page about your intentions from the beginning of the process.

Click to contact our The Villages Work Visa Lawyers today

Connect With Our Immigration Team in The Villages, FL

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our immigration attorneys know how to navigate the work visa petitions process. We have extensive experience with many types of work visas, the issues that can arise, and other immigration issues. We are here for you to help you with this process. In addition to The Villages, we have more than a dozen offices in Central Florida.

Contact us today to discuss your options and how we can help.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.