The Villages H1 Work Visa Lawyer

The Villages H1 Work Visa Lawyer
work, visa, immigration, villages, lawyer, munns, visas, proce, case, united

You need legal permission to move to and work as a professional in the United States. An experienced The Villages H1 work visa lawyer could help you go after the necessary legal documentation so that you can pursue a new life in America.

Our The Villages work visa lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns could help you and your family with a full range of immigration issues. We handle H1 work visas, other visas, Green Cards, naturalizations, and deportation actions.

What a The Villages H1 Work Visa Lawyer Can Do for You

Immigration cases are often complicated and involve multiple steps. You do not have to go through this process by yourself. An H1 work visa attorney who serves The Villages can be there with you during the entire action. If you do not work with a lawyer on your H1 visa request, you will have to figure out the laws and procedural rules and do all of the legwork.

We can perform these tasks for you:

  • Explain your legal rights to you.
  • Determine which of the more than 200 types of visas would be most appropriate in your situation.
  • Analyze your family situation as it relates to United States immigration laws.
  • Discuss your options with you.
  • Listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
  • Gather the documents you need to support your H1 work visa request.
  • Protect your rights during the multiple stages of the work visa process.
  • Help you complete the H1 work visa application and related forms. 
  • Keep an eye on deadlines and timelines.
  • Collaborate with your sponsor or employer when appropriate.
  • Help you prepare for immigration court hearings and interviews.
  • Attend hearings and interviews with you and advocate for you at these events.

When we take care of your H1 work visa case, you get time back to focus on the important things in your life.

To consult with an experienced h1 work visa lawyer serving The Villages, call 855-780-9986

An Overview of H1 Work Visas

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) says that H1B work visas are for:

  • Specialty occupations, in a position that requires at least a bachelor’s degree (if this degree is ordinarily a requirement in the US), and the worker’s specific duties are specialized and complex.
  • Department of Defense (DOD) cooperative research workers or development project workers, who hold a bachelor’s or higher degree and provide a letter from the DOD project manager verifying that the visa applicant will be working on the research or development project. 
  • Fashion models, limited to prominent fashion models of “distinguished merit and ability.”

The H1 work visa is not an immigrant visa. In other words, an H1 work visa will not lead to permanent immigration, naturalization, or citizenship. Some categories of applicants for an H1 work visa must complete and submit Form ETA-9035/9035E, Labor Condition Application (LCA) with their work visa petition.

Each of these H1 work visa categories contains additional requirements and limitations. Being a member of one of these categories does not guarantee that the USCIS will grant you an H1 work visa. We pledge, however, that we will work relentlessly to help you win the right to work legally in the United States.

The Villages H1 Work Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

How Long an H1 Work Visa Lasts

H1 visas for specialty workers and fashion models can last for up to three years. It is possible to get the three years extended for up to a total of six years. There are a few exceptions to the six-year total limit.

Permanent workers can seek a different kind of work visa to stay in the United States for longer. Employment-based (EB) work visas are one way to pursue longer permission to work legally in America, according to the USCIS. Your Bogin, Munns & Munns immigration lawyer can explain this and other options to you.

Click to contact our The Villages H1 Work Visa Lawyers today

The Advantages of Working With an Experienced The Villages H1 Work Visa Lawyer

Most people who apply for H1 work visas have not already spent years learning the intricacies of USCIS immigration cases. You have a highly specialized profession, and you likely have no interest in becoming an immigration lawyer. That’s where we come in. 

Here are a few of the advantages you can enjoy when an H1 work visa lawyer handles your The Villages immigration matter:

  • The immigration process can be bumpy and unpredictable. Thanks to our decades of experience, we can pivot quickly when necessary to keep your case moving forward.
  • We tailor our work visa petition strategy to the unique facts and goals of your situation. We do not use a “cookie-cutter” approach in these cases.
  • As your H1 work visa case moves through the multiple stages of the process, we make sure that you understand every stage and your options. We will explain the pros and cons of your options and provide guidance when you need to make choices.
  • H1 work visas require documentation like academic transcripts, letters from project managers, and statements from your employers. We help you gather these items to support your request for an H1 visa.
  • We actively monitor the progress of your case to keep your case on track, so that it does not get lost in a mountain of paperwork.
  • We understand that sharing personal details about your life with immigration officials as you go through the H1 work visa process can make you feel vulnerable. We protect your legal rights through every stage of the visa process.
  • Not knowing what will happen could create great stress and anxiety for you. With so much at stake in the work visa petition process, you need to know the developments that happen in your case. We help you avoid this preventable angst by keeping you updated regularly.

Working with a Bogin, Munns & Munns immigration lawyer can provide tangible benefits on your H1 visa application. Let us help you today.

Submit a Consultation Request form today

How to Get Help From an H1 Work Visa Attorney Who Serves The Villages, Florida

If you need an H1 work visa to work in The Villages, Florida, an H1 work visa lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns could take care of your visa process. We will be there with you so that you do not have to do this alone. We will stay in close communication with you so that you do not have to worry about what is happening with your case.

You can reach out to us today for a free consultation on your H1 work visa or another immigration matter. We can help you and your family pursue the American dream.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.