The Villages EB-2 Work Visa Lawyer

The Villages EB-2 Work Visa Lawyer
visa, work, proce, degree, immigration, united, advanced, states, application, villages

There are many different work permits available under federal law. For foreign workers with advanced degrees, the EB-2 visa program is a viable option. These visas provide foreign workers with more than just the right to live and work in this country. It is also a path to a green card and, eventually, United States citizenship.

If you are considering an EB-2 visa application, it is important to understand this process is not always easy on your own. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our team of The Villages work visa lawyers is ready to help you through every step of the process. With the help of an EB-2 work visa lawyer in the Villages, you could secure the right to work and live in the United States.

Our Immigration Lawyers Can Help You Apply for an EB-2 Visa in the Villages

Typically, a person intending to immigrate to the United States is responsible for beginning the visa application process. However, that is not usually the case when it comes to an EB-2 visa. What’s more, the immigration process begins with the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) which is different from most visa programs.

Most of the time, applicants will need to have an offer of employment from a U.S. company before they can qualify for an EB-2 visa. Before you can get an offer, the employer will need to receive a certificate from the DOL that shows your position could not be filled by hiring domestically. Once you have the labor certificate and your employer begins the application process, your case is in the hands of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

There is a notable exception to be aware of. While most people will need their employers to initiate the process for them, that is not always the case. In limited circumstances, an applicant can “self-petition,” meaning they can apply for a visa on their own without an outstanding offer from an employer. This is usually only possible when an applicant can show that providing the work permit benefits the national interest.

To consult with an experienced eb-2 work visa lawyer serving The Villages, call 855-780-9986

EB-2 Work Visas in the Villages Usually Require Advanced Degrees

There are a few different ways to qualify for an EB-2 work visa. For most people, this means earning an advanced degree before obtaining a job offer in the United States. However, there are other options available as well.

You Could Qualify for an EB-2 Based on Your Degree

One way to qualify for an EB-2 employment-based visa is by obtaining an advanced degree. This includes any degree above a bachelor’s degree that was earned in the United States. If you earned your degree in another country, anything above the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree can qualify.

While most people apply for this type of visa with an advanced degree, there is an avenue to obtain one with only a bachelor’s degree. This is possible if you have valuable work experience. If you have spent the previous five years working in your field and hold a bachelor’s degree, you could qualify for an EB-2 work visa.

You Could Qualify for an Immigrant Visa Based on Your Exceptional Ability

There is another way to obtain an EB-2 work visa without an advanced degree. This exception applies to anyone with exceptional ability in their field, however, this is a subjective standard that is often difficult to meet. For you to establish that you have exceptional ability, you have to be able to show that your skill level is far above the industry standard.

The Villages EB-2 Work Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

How Does an EB-2 Work Visa Benefit You?

The EB-2 visa provides you with benefits that are not available through every visa program. With an EB-2 visa, you can not only live in the United States but also maintain employment here. An immigration lawyer serving the Villages could assist you with the application process.

Unlike many work permits that are temporary, the EB-2 provides you with a path toward lawful permanent residency and eventually citizenship. You can remain in the country long-term with this type of visa, allowing you to earn a living and become a citizen of the United States.

The benefits of an EB-2 employment visa extend not only to you, but also to your immediate family. You have the opportunity to sponsor your spouse for their own visa. Additionally, you could sponsor your children under certain circumstances. You could sponsor a child that is under the age of 21, but only if they are unmarried.

Click to contact our The Villages EB-2 Work Visa Lawyers today

Our Immigration Attorney in the Villages Can Provide Legal Services to Help You Pursue Employment-Based Immigration

There is no doubt that an immigration lawyer could help you get a visa. Having the support of legal counsel could help you understand the process of seeking a visa. An attorney could not only handle the work of moving your visa application forward, but they could also remove the stress of navigating the immigration system from your shoulders. Some of the ways an attorney might be able to help you include the following:

  • Answer your questions about the process
  • Ensure you meet the qualifications for an EB-2 visa
  • Speak with your employer on your behalf
  • Compile the documents you need to provide to USCIS
  • Resolve unreasonable delays in the immigration process

Putting your trust in our firm can reduce the stress and worry that comes with applying for a visa. Our experienced attorneys could make certain you avoid the mistakes that could derail your visa application.

Submit a Consultation Request form today

A Work Visa Lawyer in the Villages Could Help You Secure an EB-2 Permit

If you are considering an EB-2 employment visa, an immigration lawyer from our team is ready to advocate for you. You are not obligated to hire legal counsel, but you may find it less stressful when you don’t have to navigate the legal process alone.

 At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we are proud of our work on behalf of immigrants during the visa application process. An EB-2 work visa lawyer could answer your questions and walk you through each step of the process. Contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.