Orange City Work Visa Lawyer

Orange City Work Visa Lawyer
visa, work, youre, lawyer, application, kind, proce, apply, immigration, uscis

If you’re coming from a foreign country to work in the United States, you need a work visa. However, it can be confusing to determine which kind of work visa to apply for and whether you’re even eligible to do so. Sometimes, eligible applicants have difficulty obtaining a work visa due to preventable mistakes on the application.

Our firm can help you get a work visa and potentially set you on the path to permanent residency. We can even appeal or refile after delays or denials and protect you from threat of deportation. During your consultation, we’ll tell you all about how your Orange City work visa lawyer will help you.

What Kind of Work Visa Do I Need?

To work in the United States as a foreigner, you need a work visa. This is true regardless of whether you’ll be working for a short or long term. There are temporary and permanent kinds of work visas, and our immigration lawyer can determine which kind you’ll need.

A Temporary Work Visa

With this kind of visa, you’ll be able to work in the U.S. for a short while. Depending on your needs, one of the following temporary work visas could apply to you, per the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS):

  • L1 visa: If you’re an existing employee transferring from another country
  • J-1 visa: If you’re an exchange visitor to the U.S.
  • B-1 visa: If you’re a business visitor to the U.S.
  • TN visa: If you’re a citizen of Mexico or Canada
  • F-1 visa: If you’re a student
  • E1 visa: If you’re a treaty trader
  • E2 visa: If you’re a treaty investor
  • H-1B visa: If you’re a skilled worker
  • O-1 visa: If you’re a worker with extraordinary abilities

A Permanent Work Visa

With this kind of visa, you’ll be able to work in the U.S. for a longer or indefinite period of time. This kind of visa is an employment-based green card that could lead to permanent residency.

As listed with the USCIS, one of these permanent work visas could apply:

  • EB-1 visa: If you’re a priority worker
  • EB-2 visa: If you’re a professional with an advanced degree
  • EB-3 visa: If you’re a skilled/unskilled/professional worker
  • EB-4 visa: If you’re a special immigrant, such as a religious worker or a certain kind of government employee
  • EB-5 visa: If you’re an investor

To consult with an experienced work visa lawyer serving Orange City, call 855-780-9986

Can a Lawyer Help You Get a Green Card or Another Work Visa?

You may want help getting your green card or other work visa. The application process can be complicated, and the approval process can stall, especially if you have insufficient evidence for your application. Your application could even be denied for preventable reasons.

Instead of worrying about any of that, you can let one of our Orange City work visa lawyers walk you through the process. Your lawyer may be able to prevent a delay or denial and even speed up the process by paying close attention to the details of your application. We aim to prevent delays that occur from mistakes on your application or in the process.

Your lawyer will handle these tasks associated with applying for a U.S. work visa:

  • Determining which work visa to apply for: This depends on the nature and duration of your work, and possibly other factors.
  • Determining whether you’re eligible for the visa: Even if you’re ineligible, your lawyer may be able to counsel you on how to meet the requirements.
  • Preparing the application: Your lawyer will ensure precision, clarity, and thoroughness so USCIS has what it needs to consider your application.
  • Showing you’re eligible: In your application, your lawyer will include proof of your eligibility, such as a copy of your work contract.
  • Filing the application: Your lawyer will ensure the application is filed through the correct channel.
  • Appealing a delay: If USCIS decides to delay the processing of your application, your lawyer will appeal the decision.
  • Appealing a denial: If USCIS decides to deny your application, your lawyer will appeal the decision through the USCIS Administrative Appeals Office or even the U.S. Department of Justice’s Board of Immigration Appeals. If your application is ineligible for appeals, we can file a new application.

Orange City Work Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

Can an Orange City Immigration Lawyer Help Me Get Full U.S. Citizenship?

If you want to become a full U.S. citizen, your lawyer can help you through the process of naturalization (becoming a full citizen). This process can be very complicated and often takes some time, but we may be able to simplify the process and fight unnecessary delays.

Once you have your green card, your lawyer can protect it by defending you against any threat of removal from the U.S., such as a threat that comes as the result of an employment violation. The lawyers from our firm have many methods of protecting our clients from deportation.

Also, if you have family, your lawyer can help you apply for the appropriate visas for their worker or citizen status. As an immigration attorney, your lawyer will be able to help you and your family in many ways. We can tell you all about this in a simple consultation.

Click to contact our Orange City Work Visa Lawyers today

Consult With Us for an Orange City Work Visa Lawyer

If you’re coming to the U.S. for work, you need a work visa, and our firm can help you get one. One of our Orange City immigration lawyers will help you determine which kind of visa you need, help you apply for it, and, if necessary, help you appeal for your visa. We can assist you and your family in other ways, too.

In a consultation, we’ll be able to tell you more. We’ll also be able to answer any questions you have and advise you on next steps. For your consultation with Bogin, Munns & Munns, contact us today.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.