When a motorist flees the scene of an accident in Orlando, they don’t know if they have left the other motorist to deal with property damage, injuries, and many questions. How you could seek compensation for a hit-and-run accident might be unclear, but an Orlando car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will explain your options.
Our Orlando hit and run accident lawyers will work with law enforcement officials to identify the fleeing motorist. However, even if we don’t identify the motorist, we could file a claim with your insurer to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Recoverable Damages in Your Orlando Hit and Run Accident Case
Motor vehicle accidents generally cause economic and noneconomic damages. We will investigate all your losses and seek fair and adequate compensation.
Medical bills are often the heftiest loss hit and run accident victims suffer because they might require:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical care
- Imaging (e.g., x-rays, CTs, and MRIs)
- Doctor’s visits
- Medical equipment
- Physical therapy
Our attorneys also work with medical experts to evaluate a client’s future medical needs and expenses.
We will account for all property damaged during your auto accident in Orlando. For instance, you may need to repair or replace your vehicle, cell phone, clothing, accessories, and other property inside (or strapped to) your car during the collision.
Our team will also include the cost of temporary transportation in your lawsuit or claim.
Pain and Suffering
We consider the noneconomic cost of every hit and run accident. Pain and suffering is a common type of recoverable damage that can encompass the following:
- Chronic, acute pain
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety (including fear of being in a motor vehicle)
- Sleep disturbances
- Lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
We will discuss your pain and suffering with you. Additionally, our firm can pay for a mental health professional to evaluate you and provide any necessary mental health treatment.
Accident victims often miss work, which causes them to lose:
- Their usual paycheck
- Earning power (which may lessen because of long-term injury symptoms)
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and promotions
- Benefits (if you lose your job because of injuries)
- Fulfillment you get from working
Our team will calculate your existing professional damages. We will also project future income losses if you are out of work indefinitely.
Please accept our firm’s condolences if you lost a loved one in a hit and run accident. An Orlando wrongful death lawyer from our firm will fight for a financial recovery covering the costs of a loved one’s passing. Your damages may include:
- Your pain and suffering, including grief
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of a spouse’s companionship
- Loss of a parent’s support and guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household services
Our goal is to obtain monetary recovery for all your damages.
To consult with an experienced hit and run accident lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986
Reasons to Hire Your Hit and Run Accident Lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns
Hit and run accident cases in Orlando can become complicated—especially if you cannot locate the at-fault driver. Thus, you might want to hire a law firm with:
- An office in Orlando
- Ample experience with hit and run accident cases
- A record of getting results for its clients
- Positive reviews from former clients
- Lawyers willing to go the extra mile for clients
Bogin, Munns & Munns meets these criteria. To elaborate further, you might hire our firm because:
- Orlando is our home base: Our firm’s main office is at 1000 Legion Place in Orlando. Since 1979, we have represented auto accident victims in the city and are familiar with every corner of Orange County.
- We have more than 40 dedicated attorneys on staff: Our roster of attorneys is deep, allowing us to maintain reasonable caseloads. Thus, we will pair you with an attorney who has handled many hit and run accident cases. Your lawyer will explain their strategy for your case and provide frequent updates.
- We will put your interests first: Every decision your lawyer makes will be in your best interest. Thus, we will never advise you to settle unless the offer adequately covers your current and future losses. Also, if we need to take your case to trial because you do not receive a fair settlement offer, we will.
- Our fee structure eliminates your financial risk: Our attorneys work on contingency and only receive payment if they win your case.
- We offer innovative legal representation: Our attorneys are critical thinkers who are willing to get creative when fighting for a client’s compensation. Our focus is to secure your financial recovery, and we will consider every available option for meeting that goal.
Our team sticks to its founding principles of respect, dignity, and fairness. We encourage you to contact us anytime you have a question or want a case update. That said, we will contact you regularly to explain where your case stands.
Orlando Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation About Your Hit and Run Case
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally allows us two years to file a hit and run accident case. We also need to collect evidence and identify the hit and run driver as soon as possible, so don’t wait to contact our team. The sooner you hire one of our Orlando hit and run accident attorneys, the sooner you can place your entire focus on recovery.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation. A lawyer from our Orlando office will begin fighting for your compensation as soon as you retain our firm.