Getting fair compensation for a straightforward car accident is already complicated. When the at-fault party flees the accident scene, matters can become even more challenging. Yet, you don’t have to take to the streets and find the negligent driver to pursue compensation. Instead, you can hire a Melbourne car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns.
Our firm has served hit-and-run accident claimants since 1979, obtaining many settlements and verdicts. A hit-and-run accident lawyer from our team will lead every step of your case, allowing you to rest, receive treatment, and put your life back together. We invite you to call now and start your free case review.
Why Partner With a Hit-and-Run Lawyer From Our Law Firm
There are limitless reasons to entrust your case to our car accident team. Here are a few:
- We offer a hassle-free payment structure: We don’t ask for any upfront fees, as we know that motor vehicle accidents are financially draining. Instead, our personal injury attorneys will complete every step of your case, only receiving a fee if we secure compensation.
- We’re committed to client satisfaction: Our team will listen to the details of your accident. If you have any requests for your lawyer, we will do everything possible to honor them. We will also update you regularly about your case, so you’ll know how your claim or lawsuit is moving forward.
- We have decades of relevant experience: As noted, our firm has represented hit-and-run accident victims in Florida for more than 40 years. Our experience lends us unique insight into how these cases unfold and what measures secure damages for our clients.
- We have a local office: Bogin, Munns & Munns has an office on Murrell Road in Melbourne. This location will allow us to serve you effectively. You can visit with your attorney in person whenever you need. Furthermore, being located in Melbourne gives us specialized insight into how the local court systems operate.
From the moment you entrust us with your legal matters, your case is a priority. We put your needs first, fighting for every dime you need from the negligent party and their insurer. Our Melbourne hit-and-run accident lawyers are standing by to take your call and start your free initial consultation.
To consult with an experienced hit and run accident lawyer serving Melbourne, call 855-780-9986
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Manage Your Case’s Many Obligations
Bogin, Munns & Munns comprises a team of attorneys and paralegals who will manage every detail of your case. Your lawyer will deal with insurance companies and complete all case-related paperwork. Our legal team will also:
Collaborate with Law Enforcement
We need evidence to support your case. So, we work quickly to investigate the collision and learn who could be liable. We may even work with law enforcement officers to track down the negligent driver. Still, even if we can’t locate them, you have financial recovery options.
Calculate and Document Your Damages
Your hit-and-run accident lawyer in Melbourne will calculate the precise cost of your economic and non-economic damages. We will also document your damages using:
- Medical expenses and records
- Images of your injuries
- Past income statements, which may show the amount of income you have lost
- Invoices for vehicle repairs and temporary transportation expenses
- Expert testimony about your injuries and emotional trauma
- Any other documentation that proves your compensatory damages
We will seek documentation for every damage you have suffered. Plain and simple.
Explain Your Financial Recovery Options
Florida is a no-fault insurance state, which means your insurer should cover some of your accident-related losses. If you have uninsured motorist coverage, you may be entitled to additional compensation from your insurer.
However, if we identify the motorist who fled the accident scene, we have the option of suing them. Your attorney will advise you about how to seek fair compensation for your damages.
Negotiate a Settlement or Complete a Trial
Your lawyer will negotiate tirelessly for a fair settlement. If an insurer or another liable party will not settle for a fair sum, we will take your case to court.
Melbourne Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Your Melbourne Personal Injury Attorney Seeks These Damages
Our calculations account for every way the accident has affected your life, including any damages you could incur in the future. We will seek financial compensation for:
We will total the cost of your accident-related medical care, which may include:
- Emergency transportation and treatment
- Specialist visits
- Medical imaging scans
Our Melbourne catastrophic injury lawyers have secured large settlements and verdicts for clients with serious injuries. Whether your injuries will heal or you are disabled, our firm will demand that the liable parties cover your medical bills.
Non-Economic Damages, like Pain and Suffering
The law allows you to seek damages that go beyond your monetary losses. You can also seek the cost of non-economic damages, which are hardships that affect your happiness and quality of life. Examples of these damages include:
- Physical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Lost quality of life
The value of these losses depends on your situation since they don’t come with bills or receipts. We aim to recover everything you need to get back on your feet after suffering injuries due to another party’s negligence.
Lost Income, Diminished Earning Power, and Other Professional Damages
You should receive fair compensation for professional damages if your injuries required you to miss time from work. These losses could include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost bonuses and promotion opportunities
- Lost benefits
If you cannot return to work anytime soon, we will project the cost of your future lost income.
Vehicle and Property Damage Repairs
If your vehicle became damaged during the hit-and-run accident, we will seek money for repairs. If any of your property is damaged beyond repair, we will demand compensation for the cost of replacing it.
Click to contact our Melbourne Hit-and-Run Accident Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation
Trust a law firm with more than four decades of experience representing hit-and-run accident claimants. Your lawyer will protect your rights and lead every step of your case. With our support, you can focus on your recovery as our team leads your accident claim or lawsuit.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation.