When two vehicles going opposite directions crash head-on, the force of the accident can cause severe injuries and lead to significant expenses for the victims. If you or your loved one were hurt in a head-on collision accident, the liable party should pay for your damages – not you or your family.
A Melbourne car accident lawyer with Bogin, Munns & Munns can fight to protect your financial future with an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. We will recover the damages owed so that you do not pay for someone else’s mistakes out of pocket. Contact us today to learn how we can secure the maximum compensation you deserve to heal and move forward.
Our Melbourne Head On Collision Accident Attorneys Will Fight for You
Bogin, Munns & Munns has over 40 years of experience serving clients across central Florida. We understand the struggles of head-on collision victims like you and know what it takes to get the financial justice you deserve.
When you partner with us, your needs are our priority. We strive to allow you to focus on healing, not filling out paperwork or haggling with insurance companies over your settlement amount. Our Melbourne personal injury attorneys can do the following so you don’t have to:
- Investigate your head-on crash and collect case evidence
- Identify and calculate your economic and non-economic damages
- Establish your right to step outside Florida’s no-fault insurance system and seek compensation from a liable party (if applicable)
- Prove fault for your collision
- Prepare and file your insurance claims and related paperwork
- Track and manage case deadlines
- Handle emails, phone calls, and meetings with involved parties
- Tirelessly negotiate for the maximum possible compensation
- Review your settlement offers and reject lowball compensation offers
- Defend you from bad-faith insurance tactics
- Pursue a lawsuit and represent you in court if necessary
- Keep you informed
- Establish open, easy, and fast channels of communication
To consult with an experienced head-on collisions lawyer serving Melbourne, call 855-780-9986
We Will Pursue Fair Compensation for Your Head-On Collision Damages
Florida’s no-fault insurance model mandates that most motorists carry personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. This coverage pays medical, wage, and death benefits (up to your policy limit) after a crash, no matter who was at fault.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns can help you file a PIP claim with your insurer. If you have a severe head-on collision injury and extensive financial losses, we can pursue a liability insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit against an at-fault driver or other negligent party. We can build your case and seek full and fair compensation for the following:
- Current and future medical expenses, such as emergency transportation and services, surgeries, hospitalizations, ongoing and follow-up care, mobility aids, medications, physical therapy and rehabilitation, and extended nursing
- Lost income, including loss of your future earning capacity, especially if your injuries prevent you from working long-term
- Personal property damages, which could include the cost of repairing or replacing your car
- Pain and suffering, such as financial compensation for severe and chronic physical pain, permanent and disabling injuries, mental anguish, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, and reduced quality of life
- Wrongful death, including compensation for your fatally injured loved one’s medical bills, funeral and burial expenses, lost income, and lost support, services, and companionship
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn how Bogin, Munns & Munns can establish your right to recover car accident damages.
Melbourne Head-On Collisions Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
How We Develop Your Head-On Collision Case
After a head-on crash, pinpointing who was at fault can be tough. The impact of a head-on crash can send the vehicles spinning off in opposite directions, and it can sometimes be challenging to determine which car was in the wrong lane just by looking at the aftermath.
Our head-on collision accident lawyers serving Melbourne, FL, can do the following to build your case and establish fault:
- Collect physical evidence and take photographs at the scene of the accident
- Obtain a copy of your police report, which will contain vital information from the officer’s investigation
- Contact and interview eyewitnesses
- Locate available cell phone, dash cam, or surveillance video of the crash
- Hire and consult with crash reconstruction specialists when necessary
You can count on us to dig deep and fight hard to prove your case.
We Can Demonstrate That An At-Fault Party Caused Your Head-On Crash
We can help you prove negligence by investigating the evidence and highlighting any negligent actions that caused your head-on collision, which may have ranged from inattention at the wheel to outright unlawful behavior. Additional negligence we can demonstrate can include, though are not limited to:
- Distracted driving
- Drinking and driving
- Driving drowsy/falling asleep at the wheel
- Aggressive driving (road rage)
- Illegal passing
- Driver confusion
Your head-on accidents may have also resulted from mechanical failure that causes the driver to lose control, such as faulty brakes or a blown tire. If a vehicle, auto part, or maintenance problem contributed to your crash, we can help you claim compensation from a negligent manufacturer or mechanic.
Click to contact our Melbourne Head-On Collision Accident Lawyers today
Let Bogin, Munns & Munns Guide You Through the Process Quickly and Effectively
Dealing with the aftermath of a head-on collision can be overwhelming, but filing your insurance claim promptly is vital. Doing so allows ample time to secure a settlement that truly reflects your needs.
According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, there is a two-year window to file a lawsuit for personal injuries or in the event of a tragic loss. If you’re concerned about these deadlines, rest assured that at Bogin, Munns & Munns, we know how to navigate these legal timelines. We’ll manage every detail of your case, ensuring all necessary actions are taken well within the time limits.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns to Connect With an Injury Lawyer Near You
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free, no-obligation consultation. A team member is available 24/7 to tell you more about our services and how our Melbourne head-on collision accident lawyers can advocate for you and your best interests.
We take cases on contingency, so working with us never costs you upfront or out of pocket. We only get paid when you do.