If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one after a car accident on Interstate 95 (I-95) in Melbourne, a personal injury attorney from Bogin, Munns & Munns will fight for your financial recovery. As the primary North-South artery running through Melbourne, our team has served many clients affected by accidents on I-95.
Our team will seek fair compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other accident-related damages. Our firm’s name holds value in Florida because we’ve fought for accident victims since 1979. Let us fight for you.
Reasons to Hire Your I-95 Car Accident Lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns’ Melbourne Office
First, it’s important to know we have a Melbourne office. We understand we can better serve car accident clients by having a physical presence in their city. We know Melbourne, are familiar with I-95, and will provide the in-person legal service you deserve.
In addition to our full-service office in Melbourne, clients choose our team because:
- Florida is our home field: Our firm is Florida-first. We’ve set up offices in most of the state’s major markets, and we focus on Florida’s laws, insurance rules, and unique accident hazards. When it comes to winning car accident cases in Florida, clients trust Bogin, Munns & Munns.
- Our attorneys prioritize our clients: We choose our lawyers selectively. Our clients receive personal attention and relentless effort, and only dedicated lawyers can deliver on these promises. Our 40-plus attorneys make clients the priority, and you’ll experience personalized legal service when you hire us for your I-95 car accident case.
- We take our clients’ cases to trial: Our firm prioritizes every case like we will take it to trial. If we must take your case to court, we’ll fund the trial fully and fight for the judgment you deserve.
- We have all the resources your case will require: Our firm combines a personal touch with big-firm resources. We will build the strongest case we can, no matter the cost.
Fighting for victims of negligence is what we do, and Melbourne is where we do it. Let us take the lead on your case so you can focus on recovery.
If We don’t Win Your Case, You don’t Pay
Our contingency fee structure benefits you as a client. When we accept your case, you:
- Agree to let us handle your car accident case
- Don’t pay us anything up front
- Allow our lawyers to complete your case so that we recover a settlement or verdict for you
- Grant our firm a percentage of your settlement or judgment
- Pay nothing if we don’t win your compensation case
We plan to get the financial recovery you deserve. No matter how your case ends up, you’ll never pay out of your pocket to hire Bogin, Munns & Munns. Our Melbourne I-95 car accident lawyer only receives payment if you win your case.
To consult with an experienced i-95 car accident lawyer serving Melbourne, call 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages in an I-95 Car Accident Case in Melbourne
Every car accident has a different cost. Our team will review your damages in detail, calculating the cost of:
- Pain and suffering: Journals, including Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, show a link between car accidents and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Additionally, you could suffer depression, anxiety, injury-related pain, and other pain and suffering after your accident in Melbourne.
- Medical expenses: Accident-related medical expenses can arise from emergency transport and care, hospitalization, doctor’s visits, and other medical services. The more serious your injuries are, the more costly these medical bills may become.
- Professional damages: We will seek compensation covering lost income, missed bonuses, lost promotion opportunities, diminished earning power, and other professional damages.
- Vehicle damage: In addition to repair or replacement of your vehicle, you may deserve compensation for temporary transportation and the replacement of other damaged property (like your cell phone).
You may have additional damages. Our lawyers can uncover, value, and seek compensation for your accident-related damages.
What Are Recoverable Damages If I’ve Lost a Loved One?
Our firm represents clients who’ve lost loved ones because of car accidents on I-95, difficult as these wrongful death cases are. Recoverable damages in these cases may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pain and suffering (of both the decedent and surviving loved ones)
- Lost spousal companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- The cost of grief counseling, medication, and any other resources you need to cope with your loss
- Medical bills
The entire Bogin, Munns & Munns team offers our sympathies for your loss. Even if you’ve suffered non-fatal injuries, you’re facing difficult circumstances. We’ll fight to provide the financial relief you deserve.
Melbourne I-95 Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Services a Lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns Will Provide for Your I-95 Car Accident Case in Melbourne
Our full-service law firm wants you to recover from your physical and psychological injuries while we:
- Secure evidence related to your collision on I-95, which may include eyewitness accounts, a police report, video footage, and an expert’s reconstruction of the accident
- Document your damages using medical records, medical bills, expert testimony of your pain and suffering, proof of lost income, and other documentation
- Assess the value of a fair settlement
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Oversee all case-related communications and paperwork
- Take your case to trial if needed
Our firm’s role is to fight for your monetary recovery. This big-picture mission covers every step of the claims and legal processes. Your health needs your attention, while your case may benefit from ours.
We also represent victims of truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and other traffic accidents (on I-95 or elsewhere) in Melbourne.
Click to contact our Melbourne I-95 Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation About Your I-95 Car Accident in Melbourne
A car accident lawyer from our firm will take the load of a claim or lawsuit off your shoulders. We eagerly handle cases like yours because we care about those hurt in Melbourne, and we’re already familiar with I-95.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation. Don’t wait to call, as Florida Statutes § 95.11 may limit the time we have to file your case.