Interstate 95 (I-95) runs along Florida’s East Coast, transporting millions of people into, out of, and through Daytona Beach each year. This high-traffic roadway is also the site of many accidents, and Bogin, Munns & Munns helps victims of those accidents get justice.
A Daytona Beach car accident lawyer from our personal injury team will seek compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income, and other damages. Our firm serves Daytona Beach, and we’re ready to fight for you.
Why I-95 Car Accident Victims in Daytona Beach Choose Bogin, Munns & Munns
Bogin, Munns & Munns is there for Floridians and out-of-state visitors who want to work with a leading law firm on their legal matters. We have positioned our offices to serve car accident victims across the state, and we have an office on Concierge Boulevard in Daytona. We’re in a prime position to lead your case.
Clients choose the Bogin, Munns & Munns team to lead their cases because:
- We’ve proven our value over more than 40 years of service: We opened our doors in 1979, and we’ve been advocating for car accident victims ever since. Over 40-plus years, we’ve gained valuable experience, built a reputation for reliability, and won many substantial recoveries for our valued clients.
- We serve our clients: Some law firms take their clients for granted, and it shows. Bogin, Munns & Munns knows our firm could not exist without our clients. Every case is vitally important to us, and you’ll feel the spirit of service when you hire us for your case in Daytona Beach.
- Our financial resources are immense: We’re a big law firm with offices across Florida. Though we always provide personalized, one-on-one service, our firm’s size means we spare no expense as we fight for your financial recovery.
- Florida is our home: Our firm invests in Florida. We know the laws, insurance rules, court systems, and insurance networks that serve the state. Choose a Florida-centric firm to lead your I-95 car accident case in Daytona Beach.
We also assist those injured in rideshare accidents and other accident types on I-95 in Daytona Beach. When you need competent, trustworthy legal service, you can hire Bogin, Munns & Munns.
Client Testimonials for Bogin, Munns & Munns
Our former clients explain in their words why they trusted us to lead their cases in Daytona Beach:
- “They are a top flight personal injury law firm…Through my interactions with this law firm, I know they get great results for their clients. I would not hesitate to use them for myself, family or friends.” – William R.
- “It makes a difference when you have knowledgeable & trusting legal representation who care about you as an individual and who work tirelessly on your behalf to obtain the best results as they did for me in my case. Their attentiveness and responsiveness was crucial in the results of my case.” – Fern
Integrity, fairness, dignity, and respect are four principles that guide our legal service. As our client, you can expect your experience to reflect these principles.
To consult with an experienced i-95 car accident lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
Recoverable Damages We’ll Seek During Your I-95 Car Accident Case in Daytona Beach
Clients’ recoverable damages are never exactly alike, so we’ll evaluate your damages to determine their cost. The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that your injury type and severity will be relevant to your case’s value, and your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical bills, which may include the cost of emergency transport, surgery, hospital stays, imaging, and other accident-related medical services
- Professional damages, including diminished earning power, lost income, lost benefits, and missed opportunities for promotions and bonuses
- Property expenses, including the repair or replacement of your vehicle, phone, clothing, accessories, and property inside or outside of your vehicle at the time of the I-95 car accident
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain, psychological and emotional anguish, and conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, and depression
Along with our experts, your lawyer will account for chronic pain and other symptoms you experience. Our target settlement will reflect your economic and non-economic damages.
We Seek Justice for Wrongful Death Victims in Daytona Beach
Please accept our firm’s condolences if you have lost a loved one after a car accident on Interstate 95 in Daytona Beach. We will work hard to get justice for you and the loved one you’ve lost. This may require us to seek wrongful death compensation for:
- All affected parties’ pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Lost household services
- Grief counseling and other treatment expenses
- Lost financial support
Each car accident victim brings something unique to the world. We will work with you to determine what your loved one’s passing has cost you.
Daytona Beach I-95 Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
How Your Daytona Beach Lawyer From Bogin, Munns & Munns Will Seek Justice for Your I-95 Car Accident
We are a full-service law firm that will fight for your financial recovery by:
- Securing evidence that establishes fault for the accident, which may include video footage, witness accounts, and an expert’s reconstruction of the crash
- Document your damages using medical records, expert testimony, and other resources
- Calculate exactly how much compensation you deserve for accident-related damages
- Handle all communications, including dealings with insurers
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Take your case to court in Daytona Beach if necessary
Our lawyers prepare as if each case will go to trial. When we accept your case in Daytona Beach, we vow to handle every case-related duty. Our firm takes this task seriously, and we’ll see your case through to completion.
Click to contact our Daytona Beach I-95 Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Daytona Beach I-95 Car Accident Lawyer
Waste no time before calling our firm. Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires us to file personal injury lawsuits within two years of a car accident in Daytona Beach. We want to preserve this deadline and keep all options available, so contact us as soon as possible.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation. We will discuss hiring a lawyer for your I-95 accident and lay out the next steps in the legal process.