Have you suffered the loss of a loved one in a fatal car accident? Are you dealing with the unexpected death of a family member and the potential uncertainty of your household’s financial future? Bogin, Munns & Munns is here to help.
You are already dealing with the physical and emotional pain of your loved one’s death. You should not have to deal with financial difficulty because of someone else’s carelessness and negligence. Our Leesburg car accident lawyer encourage grieving families in Leesburg, FL, to contact us for assistance in filing a wrongful death claim for financial compensation.
How Bogin, Munns & Munns Fatal Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You
After the loss of a family member, you may endure financial hardship and emotional trauma as a result of their loss. You should be focused on mourning your loved one, not dealing with the ins and outs of a claim or lawsuit. If you employ the services of a fatal car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns, we’ll handle the following for you:
- Investigating to hold liable parties responsible for your loved one’s death
- Calculating damages into a fair settlement
- Negotiating with insurance companies for you
- Representing your family in court
- Answering any questions you may have
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
We are a firm with 40 years of experience that has been highly rated by prior customers, solidifying a reputation as a firm that can fight and win for bereaving families like yours. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means that we do so at no upfront expense to you. We will take your case for free, and you will not be charged if we do not win.
No one should endure the hardship of an expensive, labor-intensive legal case after a tragic accident. So hire a lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns, and let us do the fighting. Be with the ones you love and leave the litigation to the litigators.
To consult with an experienced fatal car accident lawyer serving Leesburg, call 855-780-9986
Florida Statute of Limitations on Car Accident Cases in Leesburg, FL
Wrongful death cases in Florida fall under Florida Statutes § 95.11, which give claimants two years to file after their loved one’s accident and subsequent death.
Take note that this statute begins after the date of death itself. If your loved one passed days or even weeks after the accident, the statute would begin on that date rather than the date of the accident.
We recommend filing your lawsuit as soon as possible when seeking compensation; Bogin, Munns & Munns can assist you with any uncertainty surrounding your case and the state’s statute of limitations.
Leesburg Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Our Fatal Car Accident Attorneys Will Bring Your Case’s Culprit to Swift Justice
Bogin, Munns & Munns is a firm that knows how to develop a wrongful death case. Our attorneys can identify at-fault parties and create a case against those who were negligent in causing your loved one’s untimely passing.
Potential causes of the crash could be one (or more) of the following:
- A negligent motorist or pedestrian
- A manufacturer car defect
- A road hazard that the city is liable for cleaning up
- Defective or malfunctioning traffic equipment for which the city is liable
- A fatigued, company-hired driver working unreasonable hours
By collecting evidence, such as dash cam footage, witness statements, phone records, or physical evidence from the crash scene, we can discover the root cause of the accident. Depending on what we find, multiple parties could be liable to pay your damages, and we’ll make all liable parties share accountability for your loved one’s passing.
Click to contact our Leesburg Fatal Car Accident Lawyers today
The Host of Damages Owed to You and Your Family After a Fatal Car Accident
You’ve just lost a beloved family member. To compound the devastating loss, they could have been the primary income in your household, or the sole capable driver. There are numerous damages to which your family is entitled:
- Funeral/Burial Expenses: Funerals and cremation can cost thousands of dollars, with more expensive services costing tens of thousands of dollars.
- Lost Income: These damages include lost wages due to the accident. If the victim was the household’s breadwinner, their hours and workplace earnings can influence the value of these damages. We will work to ensure your compensation accounts for the loss of income.
- Car Expenses & Property Damage: Car repairs and replacement fall under this category. It can also be expensive to pay for alternative transportation while your car is undergoing repairs so we can tally that expense as well.
- Medical: Some fatal car accident victims may have passed days or even weeks after the collision itself. They may have undergone surgery or sustained care before their passing. We will tally every expense paid to treat your loved one before their passing and ensure you are fully reimbursed.
- Quality of Life: Pain and suffering, emotional trauma, loss of life, loss of companionship, loss of education, and loss of consortium are among other damages that encompass the remainder of your settlement. They are harder to quantify but are no less relevant and should always be included.
Some of these losses do not have a traditional numeric value but are some of the most significant damages that should be considered in your settlement. Your world has been changed forever by the loss of your loved one. This impact is more than just financial; these damages should reflect this undeniable fact.
We will review your financial expenses and losses during this difficult time and ensure that you do not accept any offers below what your family needs for financial stability during one of the worst times of your life.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for Help After a Fatal Car Accident in Leesburg
Emotional hardship is inescapable after the death of a loved one, but you should not have to suffer financially as well. Our attorneys are accessible for contact 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Let’s get you the financial security you deserve. Contact our Leesburg, FL office and we will provide you with a free consultation.