Victims of Lyft accidents should be able to pursue financial recovery. If you did not cause the car accident, the liable party may be responsible for compensating you. Our firm will explore your legal options and help you seek compensation for your accident-related losses.
A Leesburg Lyft accident lawyer from our team can handle every step of your case, allowing you to focus intently on your recovery. We have been helping clients since 1979, and we understand how to navigate your case.
What Kinds of Compensation Can a Lyft Accident Victim Recover in Leesburg?
Our Leesburg rideshare accident lawyer can help you seek fair compensation. A Lyft accident can cause many damages that place you under financial pressure and make daily life difficult. Common recoverable losses for victims of Lyft accidents in Leesburg include:
- Pain and suffering: The physical pain and suffering you are dealing with after your accident is compensable. Our attorneys can assign a monetary value to this intangible loss. That way, we can add it to your demand for compensation.
- Medical bills: You could be facing high medical bills, especially if you sustained severe injuries. The lawyer who handles your case in Leesburg will include all of your accident-related medical bills in the calculation of your damages.
- Lost or reduced income: You could miss paychecks or be completely unable to return to your old job after an accident. Our team can help you seek compensation to make up for your missed paychecks and your reduced ability to earn money at work.
- Property expenses: If a rideshare driver struck your vehicle, you may get money for temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, and the replacement of a totaled car, SUV, truck, or motorcycle.
If you have lost a loved one due to a fatal Lyft accident in Leesburg, you may be able to file a wrongful death case. This could compensate your family for funeral expenses, burial or cremation costs, loss of companionship, and loss of guidance.
To consult with an experienced lyft accident lawyer serving Leesburg, call 855-686-6752
Why Choose Bogin, Munns & Munns As the Firm to Handle Your Leesburg Lyft Accident Case?
When accident victims decide to choose an injury attorney, they must choose carefully. You must ensure that the firm you choose has relevant experience, a strong reputation among former clients, and other accolades that prove the firm’s worth.
Bogin, Munns & Munns is a law firm that:
- Has a long record of service in Florida: We have represented motor vehicle accident victims for more than four decades. Our team understands how to handle Lyft accident cases like yours.
- Puts the client’s interests first: Our goals always align with the client’s. Whenever we face a decision related to your case, we’ll take the path that helps you seek fair financial recovery.
- Offers a deep, versatile staff ready to fight for you: With several staff members and attorneys with years of experience fighting for our clients’ judgments and settlements, our firm is able to pursue any legal avenue that your case requires. Whether we need to see a tense negotiation through or take your case to trial, we have the resources to do so.
- Understands the unique demands of Lyft accident cases: While ridesharing companies often have insurance policies with high coverage limits, lawsuits are sometimes the best option for our clients. We will consider all of the unique details of your Lyft accident and present the strategy that we believe is most appropriate for you.
Your Lyft accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will be available when you need them—through call, email, or your other preferred method of communication. As you recover, we’ll be fighting for the money you deserve.
You do Not Pay Us Anything Upfront to Work With Our Leesburg Lyft Accident Lawyer
Attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns care about our clients’ financial success. For this reason, we do not:
- Charge any upfront fees
- Charge for case-related expenses
- Expect you to pay us unless we win your case
Our firm will hire experts, cover filing fees, and complete every step in your case. We’ll do all this with no upfront payments from you. If we get a judgment or settlement for you, we will receive a percentage of the recovery. You pay us nothing out-of-pocket.
Leesburg Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
How Bogin, Munns & Munns Helps Lyft Accident Victims in Leesburg
Our team protects and advocates for Lyft accident victims in Leesburg, which means:
- Reviewing insurance coverages and legal options: We’ll explain whether the at-fault motorist or Lyft, which provides insurance for its drivers, has enough insurance coverage for your damages. We will also discuss the possibility of filing a lawsuit for you.
- Leading settlement negotiations: Whatever legal course we pursue, we’ll need to negotiate your financial recovery. Your attorney will represent you in the negotiating room, demanding the money that you deserve from liable parties.
- Completing a trial, if it is necessary: While some Lyft accident cases go to trial, many do not. If the at-fault party refuses to settle fairly through negotiations, we can represent you in court.
We’ll handle all paperwork, communications, and case filing. With Bogin, Munns & Munns on your side, you won’t have to worry about any complex legal processes. We can take on all of your case’s aspects while you recover.
Click to contact our Leesburg Lyft Accident Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation about Your Lyft Accident in Leesburg
Our Lyft accident lawyers are always ready to represent new clients. Do not wait to call our team in Leesburg. We are available to answer any questions you have and explain your options for pursuing compensation.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation about your case.