Rideshare applications like Lyft have become increasingly popular in recent years. They can provide convenient forms of transportation in busy areas like Orange City. Unfortunately, not all Lyft rides go as planned. Sometimes accidents can occur, leaving victims like you left to face the repercussions.
Thankfully, Lyft accident victims have legal options, and in some cases, could qualify for financial compensation. An Orange City Lyft accident lawyer from our firm can help you learn more about your options for recovering compensation.
Recoverable Compensation in Lyft Accident Cases
You can receive compensation for your accident-related losses following a Lyft crash. Our Orange City rideshare accident lawyer can help you receive compensation for:
- Vehicle damage or personal property loss
- Emotional anguish
- Wrongful death damages, if you lost a loved one in a Lyft accident
- Medical bills you received following treatment related to your accident
- Any income you missed out on if your employment was affected by your accident
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our team will calculate the total value of your losses. This can help you recover compensation that makes up for all of your accident-related damages. The amount of compensation you can recover will depend on the details of your case.
To consult with an experienced lyft accident lawyer serving Orange City, call 855-780-9986
Finding a Lyft Accident Lawyer in Orange City
If you are currently exploring your options for legal representation, the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns is here to help you. When searching for a lawyer, you could be looking for a team with experience in cases similar to yours, a dedication to each and every client, availability, affordable legal fees, and a strong history of case results.
There are many potential benefits to hiring a lawyer from our firm to help you following a Lyft accident. Our rideshare accident lawyers can help in several ways, which include:
- Assisting with paperwork
- Answering any questions that you may have about your claim
- Being available around the clock to answer your questions
- Helping you gain a sense of recoverable compensation which can help you plan for life after your accident
- Organizing your case in a legally strong manner
- Acting as your support system
- Keeping your case on track by alerting you of important pending legal deadlines
- Giving you comfort in knowing you have legal experts on your side
You do not need to worry about managing any of the legal details of your case. Our team can handle all the legal tasks on your behalf.
How Much Does Our Lyft Accident Lawyer Cost?
Working with our firm is more affordable than you might think. Bogin, Munns & Munns can serve Lyft accident clients on a contingency-fee basis. This payment arrangement allows you to avoid spending any money upfront or out-of-pocket for legal assistance.
We will not take any payment from you until your case is won or settled. Once we settle your case, we will take an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as our payment. We also offer free consultations to Lyft accident victims. You can ask any questions you have to a member of our team for free.
Orange City Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Lyft Accident Cases in Orange City Can Be Legally Challenging
Lyft accidents can be particularly challenging for a variety of reasons. This is because there are generally many parties involved in rideshare accidents. It can be difficult to determine liability and demand compensation. We could file a claim with Lyft’s insurer, depending on the status of the Lyft driver during the time of the crash.
- If the Lyft driver was not logged in to the Lyft app during the time of the crash, we could file a claim with their personal auto insurance provider.
- If the driver was logged in to the Lyft app but had no passengers in their car yet, Lyft would provide liability coverage if the driver’s insurance does not cover the accident.
- If the driver was logged in to the Lyft app and had passengers in their car, Lyft’s liability coverage would apply.
When things get complicated, it can help to have an experienced attorney by your side. Our Orange City Lyft accident lawyer can prove who was at fault for the accident and take legal action accordingly.
We Can File a Lawsuit To Help You Recover Fair Compensation
In some Lyft accident cases, we are able to reach a fair settlement through insurance negotiations. However, if an insurance claim does not result in fair compensation for you, we can file a lawsuit.
Please note that you have a limited time to file a lawsuit in Orange City, FL. State law only offers victims two years to file a lawsuit after a Lyft accident, and this time will go by quickly. Some exceptions could change the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit. Don’t wait to get started on your case.
Click to contact our Orange City Lyft Accident Lawyers today
Proving Another Party Was At Fault in Your Lyft Accident Case
We need to prove that another party was the reason you were involved in an accident and sustained injuries. Our team may even uncover that more than one party was responsible for causing the accident.
Your lawyer can prove the at-fault party caused your accident by showing that they were negligent. Some examples of negligence include:
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving which can include the use of cell phones or GPS systems
- Operating the Lyft application in dangerous conditions
- Failing to adhere to the traffic laws
- Driving with an invalid license, or without the experience necessary to safely transport passengers
- Driving a mechanically unsafe vehicle
We can collect evidence such as photos, videos, and the police report to demonstrate fault. This evidence can help us prove that the at-fault party or parties owe you compensation.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for Your Free Initial Consultation
Bogin, Munns & Munns has experience representing the victims of Lyft accidents in the Orange City area. If you are searching for a lawyer, we are available to discuss your case. Contact us for your free, no-obligation consultation today. A member of our team can discuss your options with you.