Has your son or daughter been arrested or detained by police in Daytona? When your child’s future is at risk, you do not have to advocate for them on your own. Our Daytona juvenile crime lawyer will protect your child and their future. We will explain the complexities of the juvenile court system and fight to have your child released while their case is pending.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we stop at nothing to get the best result for your child and your family. We will listen to the details of their case, obtain and review the evidence against them, and look for any violations of their rights. We also locate supportive witnesses, compile and organize supporting evidence, and negotiate beneficial plea agreements.
We Advocate for Children Facing These Charges in Volusia County, FL
When our law firm handles your child’s case, one of the first steps we take is listening to their story. We want to learn about your child’s ambitions, background, and reason for their arrest.
Our team advocates for children facing these charges:
- Disorderly conduct
- Alcohol possession
- Possession of marijuana
- Attempted homicide
Once we understand the charges your child faces, we can start building a defense strategy. We know there is no one-size-fits-all defense for juvenile defendants; we will craft a strategy that’s customized to meet your child’s situation.
We Will Protect Your Child from Criminal Penalties
We will do everything possible to keep your child’s criminal case in the juvenile court system. If they’re tried as an adult, they could face excessive fines, a hefty prison sentence, and other life-altering ramifications.
If we can keep your child’s case in juvenile court, penalties may include:
- Serving community service hours
- Apologizing for their actions
- Writing essays
- Serving teen court jury duty
- Participating in substance abuse classes
- Making restitution to victims
- Residing in a juvenile detention facility
Your child’s personal, educational, social, and professional future are worth fighting for. When our team handles your child’s case, we will aim for the best possible outcome, whether that involves a reduction, dismissal, or acquittal of the charges against them.
To consult with an experienced juvenile crime lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
We Work Hard To Prove Your Child Deserves a Fresh Start
Because they lack maturity and adult critical thinking skills, many juvenile offenses are committed without thought for penalties or long-term ramifications.
To prove your child’s positive character traits, we will:
- Gather their school records
- Interview teachers and other authority figures
- Consult beneficial expert witnesses
- Work alongside child psychologists
We work hard to protect your child both now and in the future. When we interview your son or daughter, we ask about their education and career goals. Then, we present these ambitions in the best possible light at trial.
Our Efforts To Protect Your Child’s Future
A primary benefit of juvenile court is having your child’s record sealed. This could possibly prevent any arrest or convictions from showing up on background checks.
According to the Volusia County Clerk of the Circuit Court guidelines:
- Juvenile records are not made public.
- The release of a juvenile record is limited and can only be obtained under specific circumstances.
- Sealing or expunging your child’s record carries a nominal fee.
When you connect with our juvenile crime team serving Daytona, we can explain more about sealing your child’s criminal records and what this could mean for their future.
Daytona Beach Juvenile Crime Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Our Law Firm Fights Hard To Defend Your Son or Daughter in Daytona
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our juvenile crime lawyer works hard to build an effective defense for your child. When we handle their case, our team will:
- Review your child’s arrest and charges
- Prove there was a lack of probable cause
- Clarify the charges your child faces
- Explain the penalties they face if convicted
- Negotiate a plea bargain, wherever possible
- Handle verbal, written, and electronic communication
We also make sure the state tries your child’s case within the allotted time and meets all other legal responsibilities. In addition to meeting the statute of limitations, we also make sure the state has not violated your child’s rights or made other errors in relation to their case.
We will represent your child during questioning and in court. We also review any evidence against them and present it to the state in an organized fashion. Our team will fight for your child as though we’re fighting for our own children.
Click to contact our Daytona Juvenile Crime Lawyers today
Reviews and Testimonials from Satisfied Clients
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we understand how important your child’s future is to you and to them. That is why we offer focused, compassionate legal service and support that garners online reviews like these:
- Barbara Wedge: Creative problem solver and super smart. Travis fights for his clients and is a compassionate advocate. He cares about the client as a person first and uses his expertise to always get the best outcome!
- Simone Aponte: I had a lot of anxiety going into my case…Mr. Boomershine made the process as easy and stress-free as possible. The results he was able to produce were better than I had hoped or expected…I believe he truly cares for his clients.
Browse our Google reviews page to learn more about working with our criminal defense lawyer and our commitment to your case’s outcome.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
Contact Our Criminal Defense Team Handling Juvenile Cases
You do not have to fight for your child’s future alone. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our juvenile crime lawyer serving families in Daytona can help you understand the charges your son or daughter is facing. We will develop a defense strategy, clarify the complexities of Florida’s juvenile court system, and advise you on your legal options.
Contact our juvenile criminal defense team to review your child’s case and start planning their defense today.
Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today