If your employment was jeopardized or ended, we can help you learn more about your rights, your employer’s responsibilities, and possible compensation. You do not have to accept adverse working conditions, including harassment of any type. Our Daytona Beach employment and labor lawyer can help fight for justice and compensation.
You have rights as an employee. For example, your employer cannot refuse you a necessary accommodation due to a disability. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we are committed to fighting back against violations of employees’’ rights. We also help employers who are facing these types of allegations.
Our Employment and Labor Lawyer Practice Areas
Employees may find it difficult to determine if a situation at their workplace could give way to a legal case. Our employment and labor lawyers help clients with the following related cases:
- Breach of contract
- Wrongful termination
- Violation of wage and hour laws
- Failure to accommodate disabilities
- Violations of non-disclosure agreements
- Violations of non-competition agreements
When we review your case, we can tailor a legal strategy to suit your particular situation.
We Can Handle the Details of Your Case for You
You are entitled to a workplace that is safe from discrimination, harassment, and other violations of your rights. The state of Florida takes employment and labor law issues seriously—and so do we.
When we represent you, we can help:
- Compile evidence that substantiates your case
- Locate and interview coworkers and employers
- Interpret applicable state and federal employment law
- File your Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) case
- File a lawsuit and represent you during litigation
We can also determine the modifications or adaptations your employer is required to make to accommodate a disabling condition. Our representation goal is to ensure your rights are not violated and to help you get any compensation you are owed.
To consult with an experienced employment and labor lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
Your Employer Must Comply With Florida’s Changing Wage Laws
Some cases of labor law arise from disputed pay and benefits. According to the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), the minimum wage you must be paid in Florida is $10.00 per hour. This amount may be adjusted every year. If a violation of wage and hour laws is at the root of your case, we can help you fight for the compensation you are owed.
We can also help you seek compensation if your employer does not compensate you for working overtime.
Protected Classes in Daytona Beach
Florida law protects citizens from many types of discrimination, including workplace discrimination. If you were refused a promotion or denied an accommodation based on your age, race, ethnicity, or disability, our employment lawyer can help you fight for justice and compensation. Other forms of discrimination may also apply in your case.
We can review your case and gather evidence that proves your rights as a member of a protected class were violated. We can also determine the amount of compensation these violations warrant in your case.
Daytona Beach Employment and Labor Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Our Law Firm Can Help You Recover Compensation
When your place of employment becomes discriminatory or subjects you to unwarranted abuse or threats of unfounded termination, you could be entitled to recover monetary damages.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our employment and labor lawyer can help you seek the following compensatory damages:
- Loss of income
- Loss of benefits
- Pain and suffering
We Comply With All EEOC Regulations
If your case requires EEOC intervention, you must comply with time restrictions and other regulations. The EEOC requires you to make notifications within a specific timeframe.
Our firm can explain which of the following deadlines apply to your case:
- Your claim must be filed within 180 days of the alleged incident.
- Some state and local agencies may extend the filing deadline to 300 days.
- Additional time restrictions may apply to cases with multiple complaints.
See What Previous Clients Say About Working With Us
Employment and labor law can be complicated. When you trust your case to our law firm, we fight hard on your behalf. Some of our previous clients say:
- Allison Litteral: “Our company needed legal assistance, meeting with Stephanie Boomershine with Bogin, Munns & Munns was the best move we could have made. Stephanie diligently worked to stop damages, working tirelessly to maximize our recovery while keeping us informed.”
- Martha Alonso: “The lawyers and the case manager were very helpful, so professional, and incredibly nice! Always kept me up to date [on the] process and would answer all my questions. If I ever need them again, I would contact them! Highly recommend!”
Learn more about what it means to have our client-focused law firm supporting your pursuit of compensation. Read more reviews like these on our firm’s Google page.
Click to contact our Daytona Beach Employment Lawyers today
Work With Our Employment and Labor Lawyer Team
Our law firm helps employees and employers in Daytona Beach fight back against discrimination, unfair practices, and other issues. We can review the details of your case and explain the ways we can help.