Wrongful termination, denial of leave, and other employment issues are serious. A qualified attorney will work to correct the harm of your employment or labor-related issue.
Bogin, Munns & Munns will provide a St. Cloud employment and labor lawyer to lead your case. Do not wait to get legal help. Your case may have one or more deadlines that require swift action.
Types of Employment and Labor Issues We Handle
Employment is inherently complicated. Jargon-heavy contracts, implied promises, office politics, and power dynamics all present serious challenges. A great number of issues can arise, and we can handle any specific problem that you have.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we see some common employment and labor case types, including:
- Denial of fair pay
- Wrongful termination
- Discrimination in hiring, promotion, or firing practices
- Contractual breaches
- Violation of work hours or wage-related laws
- Sexual harassment
- Retaliation against whistleblowers
- Professional harassment
- Failure to abide by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Breach of non-compete or non-disclosure agreements
Each case presents unique challenges. An attorney who knows labor laws and practices in Florida may be a major credit to your case.
To consult with an experienced employment and labor lawyer serving St. Cloud, call 855-686-6752
Why Is Bogin, Munns & Munns Right for Your Case?
Law firms specialize in certain practice areas. When you choose a firm for an employment issue, you should choose one that counts employment and labor cases among its practice areas. Bogin, Munns & Munns does.
Because we handle employment and labor cases, our team:
- Understands the rights of employees in St. Cloud (and throughout Florida)
- Recognizes when rights violations occur
- Can pursue justice in an appropriate manner
We understand Title IX and how it applies in the workplace. Our team is also familiar with the ADA, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and other protections afforded to American employees. We will cite such protections as necessary and may even hire experts to testify on your behalf.
Bogin, Munns & Munns understands what you need: justice. We will handle your employment case from start to finish. With our representation, you’ll be able to focus on priorities aside from your legal case.
Let Our Former Clients Explain
Our former clients explain the Bogin, Munns & Munns difference in their own words:
- “Amazing law firm! Get the help and attention you need from the best people. Thank you guys for being great!” – Danny Lozano
- “They are a top flight personal injury law firm with vast knowledge of the industry. Through my interactions with this law firm, I know they get great results for their clients. I would not hesitate to use them for myself, family, or friends.” – William R.
- “I am very very happy and satisfied with the outcome of my case. My attorneys were helpful from beginning to end, very professional and responsive. I definitely recommend Bogin, Munns & Munns.” – Pedro Perez
- “Great experience, I would highly recommend them to everyone. My attorney was very professional, experienced, attentive, and knowledgeable of the case. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and this firm. Thank you and I’m very satisfied with the results.” – Linda M.
Our lawyers work hand-in-hand with victims like you. Our team is available around-the-clock, responding promptly to phone calls and emails. We will seek the best possible outcome for your employment and labor case in St. Cloud.
St. Cloud Employment and Labor Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
How We Pursue Justice for Those Dealing With Labor and Employment Issues
We tailor our services to each client. No two employment and labor cases are alike. What we do for you may depend on your specific case type.
Discrimination can manifest in several ways, from unfair pay to wrongful termination and other examples. An employer may discriminate on the basis of:
- Personal beliefs
Discrimination by employers is against the law. Our firm will seek all evidence that you’re the victim of discrimination.
You should be safe from harassment in your place of work. Harassing behavior may include:
- Sexually suggestive comments
- Unwanted physical touching
- Distasteful jokes or name-calling
- Encouragement of unethical business practices
- Any other unwanted behavior
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) explains that harassment is, in many cases, illegal. However, even if workplace harassment does not qualify as illegal, you may deserve compensation for the harm it has caused.
We will seek testimony, digital evidence, and other indications of your harassment. We’ll then identify liable parties and seek fair compensation.
Denial of Wages, Leave, or Benefits
You have a right to fair wages for work performed. You may even deserve compensation for time you haven’t worked—your employer must honor the terms of your employment agreement.
If you’re denied earned wages or benefits, then we may recover these forms of compensation for you. You may also be entitled to maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, and other types of leave. You may deserve pay during this time and should not face any professional repercussions for exercising your leave.
We will take appropriate legal action if you’ve been deprived of income, benefits, or other rights.
Different employees have different rights when it comes to job security. If your employer terminated you in a way that you believe is wrongful, we’ll review your case.
Click to contact our St. Cloud Employment and Labor Lawyers today
You May Have a Limited Time to Start Your Case
Employees may have a limited time to take legal action against an employer, as the EEOC explains. As one example, you may need to file a lawsuit within 180 days of harassment taking place. There can be exceptions to such deadlines, but you should not wait to hire a lawyer.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today About Your Employment and Labor Case
An employment and labor lawyer from our team will file your case as soon as possible. Our attorneys know the statutes of limitations in Florida, which may apply to your case in St. Cloud. The sooner you call, the quicker we may be able to file your case.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (407) 556-3994 to schedule a consultation. Our staff of more than 40 attorneys is ready to seek justice for you. We’ll treat you like family, fighting for every dollar you deserve.