Employment and labor legal cases come in a variety of forms. They can include workplace discrimination, unfair practices, or harassment. These cases typically involve unfair treatment either on the part of the employer or employee.
Our employment and labor lawyer in The Villages can help. Our legal team can help with contract disputes, violations of employees’ rights, and other employment issues.
Common Employment and Labor Legal Cases
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we can assist with a variety of employment and labor cases, such as:
- NDA and non-competition disputes
- Breach of a signed contract
- Unwarranted termination
- Workplace harassment
- Workplace discrimination
- Lack of accommodations for employees with a disability
- Unsafe working conditions that violate Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
If you’re unsure about your rights and legal options, we can discuss your case during a consultation. We can then explain how our legal team can help.
To consult with an experienced employment and labor lawyer serving The Villages, call 855-686-6752
How Can an Employment and Labor Lawyer Serving The Villages Help Me?
Employment and labor disputes can quickly become complicated, and some cases warrant legal action. When we represent you, we can:
- Undergo a workplace investigation by interviewing your coworkers
- Gather evidence to support your case
- Analyze relevant state and federal laws
- Determine which workplace accommodations you are entitled to
- Act as your representative and fight for your rights in a trial
- File your case with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), a local OSHA office, or another relevant agency
While we handle the legal legwork, you can get back to focusing on your business or career.
The Villages Employment and Labor Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Why Choose Bogin, Munns & Munns?
We understand you have choices when it comes to hiring a lawyer. Take a look at a few things that set our firm apart from others.
We Have Been Dedicated to Our Clients Since the Beginning
Our firm was founded over 40 years ago. Since our founding, we’ve helped both employers and employees navigate the legal system.
Over the last four decades, we’ve received several awards and recognitions for our legal work, including:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member
- AV Preeminent Rated
- 2016 Best Personal Injury Law Firm – Readers’ Choice, Orlando Business Journal
Our Client Testimonials Speak for Themselves
You don’t have to take our word for it; our client testimonials can give you an idea of what it’s like to work with our legal team:
- “I indeed enjoy quality service without me having to constantly follow up. Attorney Travis, Olga and Tiffany all were amazing to work with. They kept me informed of the progress of my case from beginning to end. There was absolutely no need for me to call each week to get a status. Everything was timely and handled with compassion and care.” – Raymond P.
- “Reliable and professional. Highly recommend. Fast return calls and they know what they are doing. Truthfully they are just a really good group of people.” – Justin J.
An employment and labor lawyer serving The Villages can tailor a legal approach to your unique situation. We understand that each case is unique, so we afford each of our clients personalized attention.
Click to contact our The Villages Employment and Labor Lawyers today
Your Rights as an Employee
Employees in Florida are guaranteed a range of rights. If these rights are breached, you can file a civil lawsuit or a complaint with a relevant state or federal agency.
Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) Protections
The FMLA guarantees new parents, people caring for someone with certain medical conditions, or people recovering from a serious injury unpaid leave. This act entitles you to a certain amount of time off from work while you heal or tend to a loved one.
If your employer violates FMLA guidelines, you can take legal action. Several rules apply to the FMLA. If you’re unsure if your FMLA rights have been violated, our employment and labor lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns can investigate the specifics of your case.
OSHA regulations are designed to promote healthy and safe workplace environments. A few of their common guidelines cover the following:
- Workplace violence
- Indoor air quality
- Hazardous chemicals
- Working alone
If you believe your workplace is in violation of OSHA regulations, we can help.
Other Rights Guaranteed to Employees
Other laws establish additional rights as an employee. During the hiring process and afterward, employers cannot discriminate against you based on your:
- Other classifications
If you experienced workplace discrimination, we’ll have your back. We can help you file a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). We can also file a lawsuit against your employer.
Complete a Request a Consultation form now
You Don’t Have To Fight Your Case Alone
Legal cases involving employment can be long and drawn out. You may be recovering from an injury, tending to a family member, or eager to push your business or career forward.
Working on your case alone may cost you more time, money, and energy than you’d like to spend. No one else can run your business, help a loved one, or seek out an opportunity for you in the meantime.
You don’t have to fight your case alone. You have a right to legal representation. We can handle the legal process while you focus on more important matters.
Our Employment and Labor Lawyer Serving The Villages Can Help
You don’t need to handle your case alone. Our team of lawyers can fight for your rights. We can represent both employees and employers.