Have you suffered an injury due to a poorly maintained timeshare? You could have a premises liability case against one of the other property owners. Our lawyers serving Brevard County can help you file a lawsuit against a negligent property owner or manager.
A Titusville timeshare premises liability lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns does not want you to suffer any more than you already have. We can figure out who is liable for your accident and pursue damages from the liable party. Today, you can start a free case review and learn more about working with our personal injury attorneys.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Protect Premises Liability Clients Like You
Florida law gives you the right to seek compensation after a premises liability accident, but only within the two years immediately following the incident. You can find this deadline at Florida Statutes § 95.11.
Bogin, Munns & Munns wants to help you recover an appropriate settlement after an accident, but we can only do so if you contact us within the above deadline. When given ample time, we will:
Build a Casefile
To have a chance of recovering financial compensation, you must collect enough evidence to show that because the other party acted negligently, you were hurt and have damages. you don’t have to worry about investigating your case when you have an attorney from Bogin, Munns & Munns.
Through an investigation, we can find and use the following information to bolster your personal injury claim:
- Police reports
- Medical records and reports
- Photos of the accident site and your injuries
- Videos of the accident (such as traffic camera footage)
- Your personal recollections
- Witness statements
The evidence we place in your casefile can help us learn more about your accident, including:
- Who the liable party is
- How the liable party behaved negligently
- How the negligent action caused your accident
- How the accident caused your injuries and other losses
Fight for Fair Financial Compensation
Everyone’s case is different, so the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns comes up with a personalized legal strategy for every client. In some cases, we opt to try negotiating with the at-fault party’s insurance company. This means:
- Sitting down with the insurer’s representatives to talk about your case
- Advocating for your rights and presenting a case that asserts your right to damages
- Drafting a settlement agreement that outlines how much money you will get and when
Negotiating is not an effective strategy in every situation. Fortunately, you have another option: taking the responsible party to court. In cases like this, Bogin, Munns & Munns can:
- Deliver oral arguments in front of a judge and jury
- Question witnesses for the prosecution and cross-examine witnesses for the defense
- Submit evidence to the court and explain the significance of that evidence to the jury
We’re prepared to do everything possible to guide your case to a fair conclusion. You can start your free case review today to learn more.
Help You Make Legal Decisions
Navigating the law is never easy, but it is especially stressful while simultaneously dealing with a serious injury. Yet, throughout the duration of your case, our team aims to put your mind at ease by:
- Keeping you apprised of what is happening with your case
- Explaining your rights under the state’s personal injury law
- Upholding your legal responsibilities, such as deciding when to accept or reject a settlement offer
- Answering your questions so that you have a better understanding of how the law works
At the same time, we never lose sight of the fact that we work for you. Bogin, Munns & Munns will never push or bully you into decisions you are uncomfortable with. Rather, we give our clients the tools they need to make the decisions that are right for them and their families.
To consult with an experienced timeshare premises liability lawyer serving Titusville, call 855-780-9986
What Compensation Is Available in Titusville Premises Liability Cases?
You could qualify for compensation for everything the timeshare accident has cost you financially, physically, and even emotionally. Our Titusville attorneys can seek compensatory damages that reflect your:
- Past losses: These damages include all of the physical pain, psychological trauma, lost wages, medical bills, and property damage you have already suffered.
- Present losses: If you are still experiencing painful symptoms or financial losses (e.g., an inability to work), we can include these hardships in your personal injury claim’s value.
- Future losses: Some injuries are serious enough to affect your quality of life for years or decades. We can recoup the cost of your anticipated medical treatment costs, so you can make financial decisions in the coming years.
It is an important part of our job to evaluate and investigate each client’s case. The information we gain from this investigation helps us learn what constitutes a fair settlement offer moving forward.
Titusville Timeshare Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Accidents That Occur on Titusville Timeshare Properties
The timeshare model of ownership allows multiple parties to own and make use of the same property. This makes it cheaper and easier for some families to afford a vacation home.
As with any other business venture, however, timeshare ownership is not without risk. If the other timeshare owners fail to keep the property in good repair prior to your arrival, you could sustain a severe injury in a(n):
- Slip and fall accident caused by slick spots on the floor, sidewalk, or anywhere else you could not reasonably expect water to be
- Trip and fall accident caused by objects left lying in walkways, unsecured wires or carpets, or obscured pits or holes
- Swimming pool accident caused by unlocked gates or a lack of warning signs about unusual hazards
- Accident caused by falling objects, such as tree branches or poorly secured shelves
Owning a timeshare means trusting that the other owners will take good care of the property when you are not around. If someone has violated that trust in a way that endangered your health and safety, you can secure help from a Titusville timeshare premises liability lawyer. They can build your case and uphold your legal rights.
Click to contact our Titusville Timeshare Premises Liability Lawyers today
Start Your Initial Consultation With Our Law Firm Serving Titusville Now
Whether you are ready to start your case or still have some legal questions to ask, Bogin, Munns & Munns can help. Connect with our personal injury lawyers so we can assess your case at no charge. With just one call, you can get answers, reassurance, and peace of mind about securing legal representation.